Chapter 32

Jungkook went to the Kim mansion to freshen himself up and to take a little rest after Jimin's visit to the hospital.

Jungkook couldn't rest though. Thoughts about the pretty male kept coming in to his mind. So he decided to get ready to go back to Taehyung and his little babyboy. 

Jihye came to him when he was closing his door to leave after getting ready.

"Oh!  I thought you're sleeping.  Going to the hospital again?"  Jihye asked as she knew that Jungkook doesn't have anywhere to go other than the hospital since he already said that he isn't going home this week.

"Yes Jihye..  I slept a little. Then took a shower. I need to go back, I left because master Jimin was there." Jungkook said while walking towards the kitchen with the other.

"But I need to go back before he leaves.. or else young master will be alone."   Jungkook then said.

"You should have sleep some more though. It hadn't even passed three hours after you came back! You should have take some rest Jungkook. You were awake all the night yesterday.. "  Jihye said in a worried tone.

" I was scared about little master Jihye.. I thought I should keep an eye on him incase if the fever increase again. "  Jungkook said while giving a tired smile.

The maid looked at him with admiration. Even little master's own dad is not worried for him like this.

"Here, I prepared this for young master. And since you're going now, I'll parcel some for you too. Make sure to eat after you get in there.."   Jihye advised kindly while signaling towards the food she made.

"Jungkook?  Are you going to bring food for young master?"  Mrs Kim who came into the kitchen said after seeing that their maid were packing the food.

"Yes Mrs Kim.."  Jungkook said politely.

"Hm... You also couldn't even sleep since yesterday right!"  Mrs Kim asked with a smile.

" We all will be free after we found someone to take care of young master."  Mrs Kim said with a slight smile after letting out a sigh.

Jungkook looked at Jihye when Mrs Kim said that. But he didn't say anything. Jihye also exchanged a look with Jungkook which didn't seem that good.

"We're going to find someone for him after the divorce case. We are upset about our only son living alone like this...!  As parents, how can we ignore the fact that our son is all alone with a child!" Mrs Kim let out a sigh before continuing.

"These troubles won't last long forever. Until that you also take care of them okay."  Mrs Kim said to Jungkook and left the kitchen after some minutes.

"Jungkook.."  Jihye poked Jungkook's side with her elbow after Mrs Kim left the kitchen.

" Once they gave our young master  to a man blindly without any hesitation. Now seems like they are going to do that again."  Jihye said while gritting her teeth.

" I think madam and sir are out of their minds. There are two lives now. Two! Not only young master, there is our Jihu little master too!"  The maid said with a displeased voice.

" Seems like they are searching for another good for nothing rich guy again, without waiting for young master to find someone he loves! "  Jihye went on with rage. She was upset. Having Jungkook to talk about the things in her mind was such a relief to her.

Jungkook bit his lip. "Would they do that for real? "  He couldn't even imagine. He sighed with a heavy heart.

" I'll get going now Jihye.. " Jungkook said sadly and walked towards the car.