Chapter 34

Jungkook took all the clothes and the little baby's belongings that he had brought to the hospital in the previous day.

Taehyung took his son to his arms.

As they walked down the hospital corridor, Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was carrying many bags in both of his hands.

"No wonder that the doctor thought that he's my baby's father!"  The pretty male thought in his mind.

"Young master... Mr Kim doesn't know that our little master has discharged from the hospital, right?"

"No Jungkook.. But it's fine. We're going home anyways.."  Taehyung said and gave a little smile to the other.

After they approached the car, Taehyung ordered Jihye to open the trunk as both of his and Jungkook's hands were occupied. He silently watched Jungkook, who was loading the trunk with the things that were in his hands before. The pretty male wondered if he should sit in the front seat of the car or in the back seat.

When Taehyung came here with Jungkook at one of the most difficult moments of his life, he came sitting in the front seat. So he just shrugged everything in his mind off and climbed into the front seat, without thinking any further.

Jungkook saw what the other did. He also climbed into the driver's seat while his heart was scattering with joy.  "You are a person with a good heart... "  he said to himself.

"Young master.."  Jungkook called the other softly.

Taehyung slowly raised his eyes and looked at him.

"Yee Jungkook ..?"  He then asked in his deep, but soft voice.

"When our little master was brought to the hospital, I was very scared..." Jungkook said while gently touching Jihu's soft hand.

Taehyunget out a soft sigh and smiled with him. "I know Jungkook.."  He said.

"Thank you so much for being there for my baby in these two days without even getting any sleep.." Taehyung looked at his eyes with a sweet smile and muttered slowly.

The corners of Jungkook's lips lifted up slightly. He examined the other's face, with a gentle happy expression on his eyes.

He then offered Taehyung a sweet smile, which the other returned in the same way.

"I think it's better if we get going now.. right young master?"  Jihye, who had been silently watching their conversation until now, decided to voice out as they both didn't seem to take their eyes off from each other.

Taehyung quickly turned his eyes away from Jungkook as his heart filled with a slight embarrassment. Seeing that, Jungkook's face lit up with a thin smirk. He tried to hide his smile and looked at the little babyboy instead.

Jihu was staring at Jungkook from the moment he got into the car. He showed no signs of distress even though he made no sound. The little baby made himself curled up in his mommy's embrace as best as he could and kept looking at Jungkook quietly.

Jungkook offered him a smile.

"B-Babba.."  The little boy murmured in a soft, weak voice.

The pretty male looked down at his son who was lying on his lap and then, at Jungkook who was now smiling ear to ear.

Taehyung chuckled.  "He must be sleepy."  He said to the other with a smile.