Chapter 13

When Jungkook entered through the gate of the Kim mansion, he unintentionally looked at the top floor.  "This will be my lucky day if he's also at home!" Jungkook thought.

"Jungkook-ssi.." Jungkook's train of thoughts got interrupted by Jimin's voice.

"Wait here a little bit.." Jimin said Jungkook to stay out side until he talk with Taehyung's family. Jungkook stopped at the door step with Chinhae who didn't utter a single word to him. "You're insane! " That's the only thing Chinhae said before they entered the car to leave Jimin's house.

The whole Kim family was in the living room. Taehyung's little son, Jihu was sitting on Taehyung's lap who was sitting on the tiled floor. Mr and Mrs Kim were sitting on a sofa while looking at their son and grandson who were playing happily.

" Oh! Chim!" Taehyung spoke lovingly to his friend

"Seems like everyone took an interest of watching our little cupcake together today huh.." Jimin said while giving Mr and Mrs Kim a sweet smile before kneel beside the baby.

"Your favourite uncle is here...! Hey sweetheart, did you miss me?" Jimin talked in a high pitched voice to the baby who moved his hands and legs excitedly.

"Looks like he can recognise you now.." Mr kim said to Jimin with a chuckle.

Jimin smiled while holding a small hand of the baby in his. " Aunty.. " Jimin addressed his friend's mother.

"Remember I told you that I found someone for John's replacement? " Jimin said while looking at both of Taehyung's parents. He didn't know how to describe this to them. He didn't have the heart to address Jungkook as a driver.

"Oh.. Did you talk with him Jimin? This is a great help for us at the time.. Thank you son!" Mr kim said.

"My baby's vaccine is also due on next week Chim. I have to go there too.. Let's talk with him and fix this if he's good, without wasting much time. Please take him to meet papa as soon as you can okay. " Taehyung asked his friend after lifting his eyes from the baby to look at his friend and then at his father who nodded his head in agreement.

"Well... I brought him with me today.. " Jimin said while giving a little smile to the pretty male.

"Oh! Where is he then?" Taehyung asked while looking around.

"Can I call him in uncle? He's staying outside with my hyung." Jimin asked Mr kim, who gave his approval by nodding his head.

Jimin stood up from his kneeling position and went out from the door to where the other two males were standing.

" I'm upset about this Jungkook-ssi.. " Jimin's eyes were blurred a little. Chinhae rubbed Jimin's arm a little bit to soothe him, but didn't say anything.