Chapter 72

This is fictional.

Without anyone's presence there around them, Taehyung and Jungkook sat there on the bench in silence, enjoying each others' warmth. The pretty male's body was trembling slightly. He had his hands wrapped around the other's strong sholders while his face was still hidden.

Since some time has passed, he wasn't crying anymore. But, his chest felt heavy. Did Jungkook actually said that he loves him? Or was he hallucinating! Taehyung thought while feeling somewhat shy, because of the way that he was hugging the other.

Little Jihu was also awake now. But, maybe because he hadn't seen Taehyung crying, or.. maybe because Jungkook kissed both of his soft cheeks making him giggle at the tickling sensation, he didn't cry like Jungkook excepted him to. He was looking at both of the elders, with now his shinning wide eyes.

"Did we wake you up..!" Jungkook smiled with the baby and asked. He bounced his hand which was holding the baby, making him let out a loud squeal.

"Dada.. Dada... Dadada.." Jihu began to chant happily. He landed one of his hands on Taehyung's back couple of times, causing soft hitting sounds to be heard. But.. he got no response back. Therefore, the baby then began to play with Jungkook's lips with his fingers instead.

Jungkook smiled again at that.

"Jihu is calling you.." He then gently murmured to the other, after removing his eyes from the baby to take a look at the pretty male's still hidden face.

But still.. Taehyung didn't move an inch.

"Young master.." Jungkook tried again.

Since he got no reply back, he then secured his other hand around the pretty male's slim waist and leaned closer to the side of his face, successfully managing to make the pretty male's breathe hitch.

"Young master.. you know, I finally won what I was fighting for.." Later, he then slowly whispered to the other's ear.

This time, the pretty male lifted his head up and locked his eyes with Jungkook.

"What?" He asked in his now hoarsed voice.

Taehyung's cheeks were red. Not only his cheeks, his ears.. the tip of his nose.. all of those were red. For a moment, Jungkook did nothing but to keep looking at those soft features with heart eyes.

"Before that.. tell me.." He then wiped away the tears that were staining the pretty male's cheeks with the pad of his thumb.

"Now you're mine, right?" Jungkook asked, not forgetting to softly bite the tiny fingers that belongs to a certain little baby, which were still playing with his lips.

Taehyung noticed what Jungkook just did. He looked at his babyboy's happy face and smiled, without even being aware of it. Seconds later, he then paid his attention back towards the other, who was awaiting for his reply. "I'm yours.. if..." The pretty male hesitated a little bit.

"Jungkook.. I'm yours if you.. feel like I deserve to be yours.." After taking his time, he then slowly murmured with a sniff.

Jungkook turned his head towards the pretty male because of the words that he used. But he couldn't voice out anything against those. He got disturbed by the baby before that.

"Dada.. babvy.. " Little Jihu didn't like the idea of not having Jungkook's attentiveness. Therefore, he sought the older male's attention by patting his cheeks with his tiny hands.