Chapter 59

The sun began to rise informing everyone that a new day has arrived. Jungkook, who has been in a deep sleep, opened his eyes while stretching his arms because of the disturbing bright light of the sun rays which was now decorating patterns on his face.

Even in this not fully awake state, what his eyes searched for was the pretty male, who was still sleeping on the other bed beside his one. He noticed how Taehyung has curled himself up into a small ball on the bed.

Half of the pretty male's clothed legs were out of the blanket, from which his upper body was wrapped in.

A loving smile adored Jungkook's lips at that sight.

He sat on his bed in silence and crossed his legs while facing the sleeping male. He didn't has the heart to wake the other up in this cold morning. Therefore he stood quietly up from his bed and put the sheet that he was using to cover himself, on the pretty male's body.

"Are you still cold.. Should I take you to my embrace.." He then murmured in an almost inaudible voice with the same sweet smile, while looking at the other.

Jungkook went back to his bed and sat down again, planning to keep looking at the pretty male and the little one till they decide to wake up. But he didn't has to wait for much long.

The little babyboy stirred awake.

Jihu rubbed his closed eyes with the back of his tiny fisted hands for some long seconds and rolled onto his tummy. He then turned his head to the side to take a look at his sleeping mommy, as if he knew the exact direction where his mommy is at, because of the familiar warmth which he always so fond of.

Jungkook, who was silently looking at them, could tell for sure that Taehyung's sight is something so pleasant to the baby, because of the way that he began to kick his legs on the bed in an excited fast manner.

As he felt like he can't hold himself anymore from squeezing the adorable baby to his body, Jungkook then slowly pushed himself into a kneeling position on the floor, right in front of the sleeping Taehyung.

His move made the little boy to notice him.

Jihu lifted his head a little and looked at Jungkook with his big innocent eyes. He then gave him an open mouthed cute smile.

The little baby sat on the bed, using his mommy's body as a support for lifting himself up and then waved his tiny hand at Jungkook as if he was asking the older male to come closer.

Jungkook chuckled at the cute gesture and kept looking at the baby for a short second while being fascinated. He then stood up on his feet and took Jihu into his arms.

The babyboy offered him a toothy smile before slowly resting his head on Jungkook's sholder and then.. closed his eyes again while putting his thumb in his mouth.

Jungkook left a tender kiss on the baby's head.  "Good morning my little gem.." He said to the baby slowly.

"Mommy is still sleeping.. let's go for a walk like yesterday till he wake up.. Hm?" He then gently added again and rubbed the baby's back.

After wrapping the baby with a small blanket, Jungkook then came out of the room with the baby in his hands. He locked the door behind him, as quietly as he can.

Taehyung was right, the hotel garden is even more beautiful in the morning. Jungkook walked forward with slow steps while rocking the baby up and down slightly.