🦇🦇"Epilogue"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

I love you more firecracker. He said while kissing my head. Well I have to say the more intelligent I'm the more mature and silent he is!! A great man sorry sorry a great vampire I got as my life partner, who love me, care me,make himself like me and specially trust me and respects me.

I looked at the crowd who is standing bowing their heads. I looked at Virat he just reassure me through his eyes.

I want you to take an oath that you always protect them without even caring your and my life. Virat said to me.

I take a pledge that I won't hesitate to give my life if the matter is in on protecting them. I said proudly and all of them clapped. Virat bowed his head in front of me.

🦇🦇_________________________🦇🦇

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
🦇5 years later 🦇
🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

The baby is coming. Ava screams. I take a pained breaths and closed my eyes tightly, there's so much pain oh god!! Virat comes inside and looked at me. He took me in his arms and rushed to vampire hospital...... I'm placed on a bed and they are carrying me to a room.

Everyone has gloves on their hands and I scream out in agony, pregnancy isn't an easy thing and I'm carrying a vampire's child, it's paining a lot man.

**Take deep breaths. Push on my counts 1,2,3 push!!** Said the doctor and I pushed and groaned in pain. It's the most painful thing I have ever experienced in my entire life. The doctor said me to push again and I do it with closed eyes

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
🦇Hours later....🦇
🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Oh my God Virat she is so cute!! What's her name you thought?? I heard Sunny's voice and I smiled. It's a baby vampire girl. Virat is sitting beside me holding my hands and looking at me. I smiled. He took baby girl from sunny and lied her down beside me, in my arms. Aww my little fairy is so beautiful.

Virat sh..... Virat put his finger on my lips and I smiled.

We are blessed with a baby vampire our princess Saavi firecracker. Virat said with a big smile and I nodded happily.

Saavi the name of our princess. Ava said excitingly. She is beautiful like Sai and her eyes are like Virat right Sunny. Ava said and Sunny happily nodded. I sat on bed and took Saavi on my arms. Virat sat beside me and put his hands below my hands from behind.

Our daughter Saavi Virat. I said to him and he kissed my cheek. We are looking like a perfect family. He is more protective towards me and Saavi.

Congratulations you two. Said Ava and Sunny. I give Saavi in Virat's hand. He starts getting emotional. Aww daughters are the lifeline of her father doesn't matter he is a vampire or what, he is a father now.

Virat. I said placing my hand on his shoulders and he smiled. He kissed Saavi forehead and take me in a hug. I felt peace in his arms. I love her. I whispered softly while caressing her forehead.

I too love my little princess. He said and kissed the temples of my forehead.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
🦇 5 years later..............🦇
🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

**Mom!!! Dad!!!** Saavi shouts running up to us. She hugs our legs and I giggled. Saavi has blue coloured iris and a black coloured hair with a light red shade. She looks so beautiful obviously gone on her mumma. I sat on my knees near her level. She laugh, her laugh is like a song to me. Virat too bend down on his knees and cupped Saavi face.

What happened little princess?? Virat ask while smiling.

**I...I lobe you Dad**. She said in her kiddish voice.

Don't you love Mumma. I said while pouting and she pulled my cheeks with her little hands. My eyes get widened. She is crazy definitely gone on her father. Virat starts laughing seeing her this act.

**Saavi lobes fileclackle**. She said and I laughed. Aww she calling her mumma firecracker not able to speak up properly. I hugged her.

Awww my baby. I said and kissed her. Virat looked at me.

I also want a kiss firecracker, I also love you. He said while blinking and I blushed.

**Mumma blushing hawww fileclackle shying**. Saavi said and start clapping her little hands. She is just five years old. Virat and she both did a hi-fi and Virat took Saavi in his arms. I kissed Virat's cheek.

Firecracker loves his hubby. I said to Virat and looked at Saavi. My eyes gets widened looking at her. I hold Virat's hand and shakes him. Vi..vii. I tried to say but not able to speak. Virat looked at Saavi.

Sweet my sweet Barbie doll!! You got your first fang. Virat said with a smile. Saavi was born a vampire. I and Virat both are vampires so it's common. But apparently since I was born a human Saavi could've been a human too like me.

**Mumma**. She whines and I came back to reality. My little princess is growing too fast. I love her dearly. Virat's life is stay on her little princess.

You too firecracker. He said. His habit of reading my mind didn't changed. This is everything I dreamt for. A husband, my own child and something close to a happily after.

🦇🦇__________________________🦇🦇

Supernatural is officially over now....
Thank you all so much for the love and support given to supernatural 🦇.
When I first writed this book, I didn't expected that it will get that much love, it's my first book on something magical .

Thank you everyone who read, voted and commented on my story and motivated me. None of this would have been possible without you guys, so a major thanks to you for that.

Now have a brilliant day and I love you all 😘❤️

THE END..............................🦇🦇🦇