🦇🦇"Are you a child"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Virat put me down and I sitted on bed. I'm still memorising that I killed someone. I'm calling Virat a murderer but I'm also not less than that. Virat didn't killed those people, they are killed by that Alpha King Helen, but in my situation it's opposite I'm the one who killed that werewolf. Virat cupped my face with his hands. He made me to look into his eyes.

Don't think so much Sai, it's okay. It had happened and you can't change that and you only killed one werewolf but they killed many humans. He tries to give the strength to me.

Are you angry with me?? I asked him with a serious expression. He chuckled.

Why I would be angry, I think you are the one who is angry with me. He said to me. He has the personality to change the topic.

Than why you called me sai, you don't call me by my name. I asked him. Now it's became the habit to me to listen firecracker as my name from his mouth.

Do you really listen my talks so carefully. He asked me and I put my hands on the above of his and removed them from my face. I hold my hands with his and put them on my laps.

Yes I do. I said to him.

Well you are the one who didn't like this, don't call me that, am I look firecracker, nonsense bla bla bla..... He mimicked me and a smile form on my face.

But now I want you to call me firecracker only. I said to him with a smile. He nodded and put my hands near his lips and plants a kiss on my hand.

Your order on the bars. He said to me in a soft tone.

Virat when your eyes change colour I really love it. I said to him and he looked at me like I have told him an unpredictable thing. I'm a human okay, not a ghost that you are staring at me like this.

First time my firecracker praised me so I get 360 volt shock, I thought that my ears gets damaged. He said to me and I scratched the temples of my forehead. I haven't even praised him in my entire life. No you always insulted me. He said and I give a tight smile to him. Stay away from my mind. Someone opened the door. Virat turned behind and I see who are they. Sunny, Edward and Joseph.

Are you okay queen. Joseph asked me.

Yaa I'm okay, fit and fine. I said to him.

Virat and we get tensed about you. Edward said and I give a smile. I looked at Sunny, who didn't asked me anything, how I'm, what happened to me, is I'm okay or not!! Didn't he care for his future queen. He is looking at Virat. Is both of them mind-linking with each other??

Hey guys. I snapped my fingers in front of them. They both came back to reality. Is both of you losted in each other's beauty?? I joked. All of us laughed except two, obviously the one whom I joked.

Firecracker I'm going, please take care of yourself. Virat said to me that made me feel weird. He has to leave but where?? And why?? Joseph will accompany me okay!! He said and put his palms on my cheek. I put my hand above on his.

Can't I..... I am going to ask him can I also accompany him but before I can speak he cutted me. Maybe he knows what I'm going to ask.

No you can't. He said in a stern voice. It's my order and request too, you always disobeyed my commands I don't have any believe on you now, that's why I'm leaving Sunny and Edward with you. He completed his sentence. Ohh so he don't have believe on his innocent mate. After watching today's incident noo, I don't trust on my mate, that she will listen me. He said and I crossed my hands on my chest. He didn't said anything he just hugged me and kissed on my forehead and caressed my hairs. I didn't hugged him back. He brokes the hug. He said take care of me to his two monkey. He waved his hand and leaves.

I looked at Sunny who is looking at me with a serious expression. I rolled my eyes and ignored his expression. I had gone to my room. I'm roaming here and there in the room. I started biting my nails. Where has Virat gone?? Someone knocked on the door. I see it's Edward. He came inside.

I hope I didn't disturbed you. Edward asked me and I nodded no. He sat on the bed.

Can I ask something?? I asked him and he looked at me confusingly. I sat beside him and looked into his eyes.

Why you asking permission queen. You don't have to ask permission just ask. Edward said. Finally there is someone who can't read my mind. I'm feeling like now I got independence.

Where has Virat gone?? I asked him. He looks some type of worry, is he planning not to answer me. Answer me otherwise I will break your head by throwing a mountain on
your head. Well I can't pick up mountain with my hands. It's too heavy, I can't able to move that mountain from his place. Umm Understand my feelings, don't go on my words.

They have gone to talk with that Alpha King, because of you they aren't able to talk, because you ran. Edward said to me. Ohh he gone to meet that demon. Waitt what if werewolf attack on him. No he need me, I have to go. But I'm going to disobey his command again. No it didn't matter me, his life matter more than any other order. I quickly stand and gone to exit door. I'm going to open it when someone hold my hands.

Sunny!! I said looking at him.

Where are you going?? He asked in a cold voice. Today what happened to him?? Why he is behaving so different.

I'm going to meet Virat. I spoken the truth to him.

You aren't going anywhere. He said to me in a strict tone. Is he scolding me. Why he think I will listen him. I'm the queen not him, he look weird when he wore queen's dress, isn't it. Well how can he order me.

I will go. I said in a loud tone and turned to open the door knob. He hold my elbows and turned me. I looked at him angrily. What's type of behavior is this Sunny. I said angrily.

Why you always act so silly?? Are you a kid?? Well kid also listen to there parents but you, you didn't listen anyone. When Virat had told you not to go behind him than why you are going?? Why you always try to disobey him!! Firstly you came here, he told you not to come but you are you, how can you even listen anyone, you came by hiding yourself inside the car's trunk, than you ran away from that Alpha's castle, he told you not to leave his hand but noo you again disobeyed him and now also you are trying to disobey him. Do you enjoy this making us feel worried about you?? Sunny shouted at me. My eyes gets teary after listening this, he first time shouted at me. He removed his hands from my elbows. Edward also comes there.

Sa....... He tried to speak something but I gone outside. I didn't listened Edward. This time Sunny didn't stopped me!! I sat near a lake, putting my legs inside the water. I'm looking at the water. Cold wind are flowing.

It's the first time someone shouted at me and I didn't able to answer. I talked to myself. 

🦇🦇___________________________🦇🦇

Bhaiyo or behno😂yrr kya kal se sabne vampire demand rakhi hai😂 vampires market mai thodi milte hai jo mai kharid ke dedugi😂Jo merese maang rahe ho😂well mile toh aap sab mujhe de dena. Shukriya 😂