🦇🦇"Ruby"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

I don't know how many hours I slept but now I wake up. I feeled that my head is on someone's chest. I lifted my head to see that in whom embrace I am. Due to darkness I'm not able to see his face but I can feel who is this, Virat. I tried to get up but his hold is too tight.

Virat leave me I have to go to do my work. I said to him as I noticed that he is awake and he knowingly tightened his grip on my waist.

Well I'm the King so if I want you can't go to do any work as I am the one who given you work. Virat said with a sheepish smile on his face. I don't know what happened to him, why is he not letting me to go?? He comes closer to me. I can feel his hot breathe on my neck. Suddenly someone opens the door.

My eyes! My poor virgin eyes!! Sunny said to us covering his eyes with his hands and I can see that he is trying to control his laugh. Virat rolled his eyes and I quickly get up when his grip loosened.

Hey sunny don't behave like that we aren't doing anything okk. I said to him when I get annoyed. He removed his hands from his eyes.

Brave one actually I'm finding you. I haven't seen you from two hours so I get worried but I don't know that you are with my bestfriend. Sunny said stretching the word best friend.

Sunny what's the matter?? Virat said in an strict tone.

Virat your friend Ruby has come or maybe more than friend. She is standing on enterance, come and welcome her. Sunny said to Virat, while I get confuse. Who is Ruby?? I know both of them are able to read my mind but they didn't answered me that make me to get angry. I leave from there. I reached on kitchen.

Hey bestie how are you feeling now?? Ava asked me with a serious expression on her face. Better. I replied her back and she smiled and her dimples get visible.

Ava you know who is Ruby?? I asked her and she give me a I don't know look.

I know who is she!! Olivia said in between us. She is...... She is going to say but a vampire guard comes.

Come!! All of you have to greet Ruby. He ordered us and goes. All the slaves quickly forms a line but I didn't seem it to important to greet a female whom I don't know. So I didn't come with them and stays in kitchen. A long time passed and I get bored so I thought to visit this palace. I start roaming here and there in this palace. Ohh my god!! This palace is too big and so beautiful. I noticed a very big and beautiful garden there. I quickly go there. There were many types of flowers in this garden and benches are also placed. Fountains made them look more beautiful. There were buds of flowers. I smiled and put my hands on that buds. My eyes get widened after seeing that. The flower buds whom my hands touched starts blooming. Ohh god is they are magical flowers?? I do it with other flowers too. Beautiful. I whispered!! Suddenly get bumped with someone, I balanced myself so I can't fall down.

Don't you have eyes. A girl's voice come. I looked at her. She have blonde hair and her eyes are purple in colour. Seeing guards I recognised that she is also a Vampire. Where you losted?? She snapped her fingers.

Well same thing I can also ask!! I said crossing my arms around my chest and looking straight in her eyes.

You know who I am and how dare you to behave me like that a little human girl. She shouted while I rolled my eyes. Like seriously what's the problem of these vampires why they always think that humans are small.

No I don't know who you are. I answered her and she is looking at me like I insulted her in front of guards. She comes near me and she is going to attack on me......