🦇🦇"Truth"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Virat is standing in the enterance of room. Well I'm angry with him. I didn't listened his command and he killed that innocent life.

I asked something. He said while entering in the room

Nothing bro we are having some fun right brave one. Sunny said to him. Well Sunny is also the King to so he can see in his eyes while us aren't allowed. But I know myself very well I never listen anyone's command than who is he to rule over me.

What do you do with whatever we are doing? And you wanted to kill me right than why you leave me alive? I said in a fearless voice.

Brave one calm down!! Not the big deal. Sunny said to me. What it's not a big matter, is he serious?? His friend killed someone.

It's in our blood little firecracker. Virat said meeting his blue orbs with mine. Ohh yes I forgotten for a minute that he is a vampire and killing is his hobby🙄 that's why sunny said that it's not a big deal but for me it is.

Why didn't you killed me?? I questioned him.

I'm the King not your school teacher who will there to clear your doubts. Virat said to me as he is trying to control his anger.

Ohh really okk you are not my school teacher but your highness you are my husband, have you forgotten. I yelled at him while I listen someone is laughing.

Brave one are you kidding me 😅 how can he marry you, he will only marry with his mate. Sunny said as he is trying to control his laugh.

What is a mate?? I asked confusingly I don't know what is mate.

You don't know what is mate?? Sunny questioned me and I nodded no. I really don't know.

Sunny. Virat said stretching his name as he is trying to say something to him with telepathy but sunny ignored him and sees me.

Relax bruh!! I will tell her what is mate so listen brave one, The single greatest need vampires have, other than hunting and feeding themselves, is to find their mate. Vampires are drawn to their mates through a combination of affinity and chemical compatibility. The bond between mates is irresistible and lasts for a lifetime. The intensity of chemical and emotional responses to mating make it difficult for vampires to let their partners out of their sight, and vampire widows or widowers often attempt suicide to escape the physical and mental anguish associated with the loss of their beloved. Some vampires do mate again, though this is rare. Vampire mates may be other vampires, or they may be humans. In the case of human mates, difficult decisions must be made about whether to turn them into a vampire. Vampires extraordinarily protective and possessive of their mates and mark them with the vampire's scent to indicate ownership. A vampire will never touch another's mate without permission as this is considered a hostile action. In human language you can say soulmate or better half. Sunny explains me and I'm listening his each and every word very carefully.

Well Sunny can a vampire reject their mate ?? I asked him

Yes brave one but it is very painful you can't able to stand the pain. Sunny tells me.

So every vampire have a mate?? You too also have. I asked him with a bright smile on my face and he nodded.

But unfortunately, i still can't find her. Sunny said with a sad expression.

Don't worry you will find her soon. Virat you to have. I asked him forgetting what he had done before. I'm little bit upset don't know why?? Is it because Virat also have one mate if yes than I should be happy why I'm feeling insecure. I looked at Virat and he didn't answer, in place of him Sunny says.

Yes brave one he also have that's why I laughed when you said he married you. Sunny said to me.

But I'm not telling a lie. I really get married to him. I said with an innocent look while Sunny is looking at Virat confusingly.

Is it true bro!! He asked Virat. Is sunny don't believe me why I will lie. I also wait for Virat's reply and gets shocked when he nodded in no. Why is he lying. We get married to each other without our consent. I remember that night very well how all of the spirits are going to attack on me and that old man.

We didn't married each other little firecracker it's my grandfather magic. He made you see what he wanted infact you didn't met your father too that night. Virat said to me. It's all fake and I didn't met my father ohh God he will be tensed for me.

I have to go. I mumbled.

You can't go. Virat said coldly.

Are you serious!! My father will be tensed for me. I have to go right now. I yelled at him.

Your father knows where you are and with whom. Virat said to me. I sat on the bed I'm not able to stand anymore after listening that. If my father knows that I'm with a vampire than why didn't he done anything.

Brave one. Sunny says with concern in his voice but I have lost in my thoughts.

Whole country knows that this country is ruling by vampires except you, seriously. Virat said to me. I have not become a king like this, I am made on the basis of my ability, not only the king of only vampires but also the King of vampire kings too. He said proudly. All the humans respect me and I hope you too. He said but I'm still sitting numb. I looked at him not before wiping my tears that were flowing. His blue orbs meet mine and we shared a eyelock. It's broken when Sunny coughed. I think he fake coughed to make us come back to reality. I hope now you will do whatever I say otherwise I don't waste a single second to kill another one. Virat said again and I nodded. I nodded because I don't want anyone to die because of me.

But bro!! Sunny tried to say something but virat showed his palm to him so he stopped.

Sunny, you have heard that proverb, small packet big bang, it is exactly the same with Sai. That's why I call her little firecracker. Virat said to Sunny and Sunny laughed. I looked at Virat waitt he made fun of me. I give him a angry glare.....

Supernatural ✨On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara