🦇🦇"Attack (2)"🦇🦇

Virat's Pov

I reached on battlefield with my vampire soldiers to fight with Alpha King and his soldiers.

**Ohh so you reached**. Said Helen with a smirk on his face.

Yes I reached, what happened are you getting afraid. I asked him with a cleverish smile. Soon he said "attack" and our fight starts. Many werewolves get killed and some vampires too. Sunny is fighting with his beta.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
🦇Note:- Beta werewolves are         🦇
🦇normal humans who are turned 🦇
🦇by an Alpha or born to a              🦇
🦇werewolf. Betas follow their        🦇   🦇Alpha's orders and are the main 🦇    🦇 members of the pack. Betas are 🦇
🦇the most common werewolf type🦇
🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Ava is fighting with his mate. While Edward and Joseph are fighting with some of his soldiers. I and Helen looked at each other, Helen is smiling weirdly. What's the matter?? I made sure the security is tight in castle because I don't trust these werewolves. They can do anything at anytime.

Sunny I'm not feeling good, something is fishy, you should go at castle and check. I mind-linked with him.

Broo this beta isn't allowing me to go anywhere. Sunny said. I can't go to the castle because I'm the King if I will than they think there King gets afraid that's why he ran from battlefield.

🦇🦇___________________________🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

All of them are hell scared that what had just happen?? Well I think I should talk to the security that what they were doing. Atleast nine werewolves entered inside. I gone outside and saw all of them lying unconscious. How's that possible?? I thought. I again heard screams. What is happening, no not again. I quickly ran inside the palace and saw that all the wolves whom I tied with silver chains get free. I looked and found that ninth wolf

How you done that?? I asked him. That's not possible. He is also a werewolf how did he opened that chain.

I didn't queen this boy opened that chain. He said pointing towards a boy, Jack, but why?!!

Are you mad, you know how much I face difficulty to cage them and you, are you out of your mind. I yelled at him. That's the first time maybe, I'm showing too much anger, but how can he do that??

Acta.... Actually he said that open that chain otherwise he will kill Lily, we didn't listened so he grabbed her neck, that's why I...... He stopped and I understand. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe and calmed a bit.

**Now let's start our game again but this time our target will be queen, these servants are useless**. One of them said eyeing towards me. They all started taking steps towards me. I started taking a step backwards.

*What happened why are you going backward*? Again one werewolf asked. I don't have any answer, because this time I haven't have any knife nor silver chain and they turned themselves into a werewolf too. I can't able to fight right now. I'm already feeling dizzy. I collided with a wall. I sat on the floor.

Fight will be of equal power, it's better you guys come on your human form. I said.

*Why you think we will listen you, don't you heard in the war of hate&love everything is okay!!*. He said.

But I'm not in love with you nor I hate you?? So how's that condition apply on our present one. I asked them.

*Seriously you are standing in between the path of life and death and you are asking these silly questions*. He said and I glared. It's not a silly question. In a second one of them attacked on my arms with his paws. I winced in pain.

Don't you have manners, when two peoples are talking it's better not to interfere. I scolded and again he hurted me with his pointed nails.

"You aren't our teacher." And one by one all of them attacked on me with their poisonous nails. The ninth one digged his paws harder on my chest. My eyelids were getting heavy. Before they attack on me to kill me, I heard a voice "firecracker". Listening this finally I closed my eyes.

🦇🦇_________________________🦇🦇

Virat's Pov

I don't care what they think about me that I'm a coward or whatt?? It's my first responsibility to give safety to my mate. I'm going but Helen come in the between of my way.

**What happened?? Are you accepting your defeat??** He asked me and I ignored him. He put his hand on my shoulders from behind. In a second I pulled him by his neck and put my fangs on him. He died, but before dying he said that I will also lost my mate too the way he losted. Now the war gets stopped because there king died. I quickly gone to castle with my vampire speed. The outside look shocked me. Guards were lying unconscious. I get inside and saw werewolves standing there.

Firecracker. I only said. Those werewolves turned and my eyesight fall on my firecracker. Seeing her in this condition, the monster inside me come out. My eyes changed colour. This time black and my fangs come out and I only want their blood, their life who did this condition of my mate. I attacked on them and tore there flesh. After killing them my monster calmed. I looked at firecracker and pick her up in my arms and gone to my room. I made her lie down

Virat I saw werewolves dead bodies.....Sunny came asking something but stopped seeing her. What happened to her. He asked while coming inside and holding her wrist.

Those werewolves attacked there when we are fighting. I said to him. But Sunny see she isn't opening her eyes, tell her to open her eyes. I said in a broken voice.

Virat her heartbeats are running low and pulse too dropping. Sunny said and I looked at my mate.

What I do. I asked him.

Claim her. He said and I looked at him.

I can't do that Sunny, I promised her that I can't change her into a vampire, till than she say. Sorry I can't claim her. I told him.

Virat do it, there isn't enough time left. He said and I nodded no. Virat you will lost her please do it. He pleased but I didn't agree. I can't do it. Okay you aren't going to do it okay than I will do it. He said and my eyes gets widened. He is serious, I can read his mind.

Don't you dare to touch my mate. I warned him.

I don't know but I don't want her to die. He said