🦇🦇"Discussion"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Again attitude. I opened the door with a jerk. I noticed that all of the gazes goes towards me.

Brave one. Sunny is the first who spoke something.

Is that's the manner to enter in any meeting conference?? Edward says to me.

Well the one who is hunger it's you and by the way I knocked on the door but I didn't know that you kings are deaf. I said to him.

Calm down Sai?? Don't get so hyper?? What's the matter why are you so angry?? Ava asked me that made me to think that why I'm angry. What's the reason behind my rage??

I don't know!! I said while looking at floor still lost in my thoughts. My eyes starts becoming watery. Hey why I'm becoming so emotional?? Nobody has snatched my something than why.

Why are you crying?? I heard Joseph's voice. Well what can I say. I also don't know. These tears has become a river they are flowing whenever they want!! Show some respect to me my dear tears😣

I don't know. I answered them. I'm not the one who cries for no reason than why these tears?? I felt someone's hand on my shoulders. I looked up and found Virat. I removed my gaze from him, I don't want to talk to him. Ummm your drink. I said while removing Virat's hand from my shoulders and came inside. I put that tray on the table.

Are you okay?? Ava asked me

No Ava see I'm walking from my hands, and eating from my legs, how could I be okay. I answered her and she raised her eyebrows.

Have you become a horse?? Ava asked me.

Why is horse eats with his legs?? I asked her.

Why she speaks so much yrr she is getting on my nerves, say her to leave. Edward said in an irritated voice.

Am I live inside your blood no I mean you said that I'm getting on your nerves and by the way I don't speak much it's my mouth who speaks much, my mouth so much talkative, I told my mouth to shut up many times but my mouth didn't listen me!! I said while innocence clearly visible on my face. I'm saying truth my mouth do patar-patar but believe me I'm a silent girl.

Go from there. Edward said to me. Hey I'm not going anywhere who the hell are you to order me, you aren't my anything you didn't matter to me, I'm the one who can order you I'm the one who can punish you, you know why because I'm your would be quee....wait he didn't know me and Virat also didn't introduced me to him because of me because I demanded him to give me some time.
Gooo. He almost shouted. My head starts paining a lot.

Please be silent, talk slowly. I said to him, suddenly my head starts paining why??

Damn it!!! How you spoken in front of me a King. You disobeyed all of us many time, now it's your time to die. Edward again shouted and my head pain increase more. I put my hand on my  right side of forehead and sat on the floor.

Saiii. I heard Ava's voice. Edward starts taking steps towards me.

Edward stop going close to her if you try to harm her than I swear I will kill you. Sunny told him but he didn't listen. He is still coming towards me.

Edward stop where you are. Virat said in a warning tone and Edward stops in his way and took one step back.

What happen Virat?? Edward asked him.

Please be quiet, your high voice is hurting her, it's better you talk slowly. Virat told him while he used his vampire speed and sat on my level. I didn't looked at him because I was angry with him but he placed his index finger on my chin and made me to look at him. Angry with me?? He asked me. Seriously the one who ignored me now asking me that I'm angry or not??

Vira.... Edward again tried to say something thay causes nothing but increased my pain.

Quiet Edward. I told you many time whenever you speak try not to use your powers but you, you are still like before, no control on your powers, you already have high a  voice and when your powers mix with it's enough to kill someone it doesn't effect us but it is affecting her so try to be polite. Virat told him and puts his hands on my shoulder.

You are enough for dj music. We don't need any speakers, you are enough to damage our ear drums. I told Edward and he laughs.

I'm not that hazardous. He said to me. Well thanks for praising. He said to me.

Hey I'm not praising you okay stop acting so silly. I told him and he laughed more. Maddest Weird Blood Sucking Monster........

Well I take it as a compliment. He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

Stop fighting like a child. Virat interupted us in between. I looked at him. Come on!! Stand up!! He said while making me to stand holding my shoulders.

Well she is not that bad, I like her. Edward said to me. Myself Edward Miss Sai Herne. He said while forwarding his hand for a handshake.

Hii!! I said to him and forwarded my hand and take it back. He looked at me confusingly.. Revenge Mr. King have you forgotten how you refused to do a handshake with me, Sai Herne didn't keep anyone's loan I return it on time with interest so.... I explained him and he smiles.

Hmm you guys become good friends. Joseph said to us. Please make me too your friend. He said and I nodded.

Well don't forget about us that we are your friends too. Sunny said while pointing towards him and Ava and I and Edward both laughs. I looked at Virat who is looking at me with anger. Why??

I think we should come back to the point, comeon we are discussing about the war. Virat said to us and we all looked at each other.

Can she also join us. Edward asked Virat while looking at me and Virat looked at me.

Yaa ofcourse she can, not because you said the reason is she is my mate. Virat told him and Joseph and Edward looked at me with widened eyes.