🦇🦇" New Entry"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

I opened my eyes slowly. I found myself lying in a king- sized bed with a blanket covering me. I tried to get up uff my shoulders paining a lot.

You are awaken. An unfamiliar voice I heard. I looked at my right a boy is standing in front of me. I looked at him in confusion. Who is he?? What is he doing here?? And what happened?? I only remembered that Virat is sucking my blood and someone voice came from behind and he stopped sucking after that what happen I don't know anything. He smiled at me hey don't tell me that he can also read my thoughts.

I can. He answered me. Arghhh!! I wanted to hit my head in something. He smiled. I'm Sunny Virat's friend and the king of vampires. He is also a vampire not only vampire he is introducing himself as a king I stared in his eyes. His eyes are green in colour. Wait king.... I thought

Are you lying to me?? I asked him and his expression changed in confusion.

Why?? He questioned me.

Virat told me that he is the King of all vampires so how could you be the king. I answered to his question innocently. Yaa I remember very well Virat told me that he is the King of all Vampires. Sunny smiled after listening my answer.

Yaa brave one he is the King of vampires not only vampires the king of all the vampire kings too and I'm not the king of this country brave one I'm the King of Indonesia. He said looking at me and clearing my doubts and the way he said I understand he is telling the truth. Well what's your name brave one?? He questioned

Sai. Well nothing is there in name. Can you tell me why are you calling me brave one?? And why are you so nice to me?? And where am I?? Where is Virat?? I questioned him. There were lot of questions running in my mind

Relax brave one relax. Have some water first. He said to me while handing me a glass of water. I take it because I'm feeling thirsty too much. I drank the water and hand him the empty glass in his hand. So now I will answer your questions one by one. Okk but you have to be quiet while I'm speaking. I rolled my eyes.

I'm not gonna going to follow your commands. I said and again he smiled

Okk so your first question is why I'm calling you brave one. The reason is you are brave so I called you brave one. Now your second question why I'm so nice to you, well don't you like me being nice you want me to be cruel?? Well I'm cruel too but I'm behaving nice with you. I'm speechless at his question as well as answer. He continued. Your next question where are you?? Brave one you are in Virat's palace. This is one of the room in this palace. He said in obvious tone. Now your last question where is Virat. He have some work brave one so he is busy. He answered all the questions that I asked. Any more question?? He asked and I nodded. Okk than ask. He gave me a permission. If he didn't give permission than also I will speak .

What happened downstairs a few minutes ago while I get fainted and who took me there in this room?? And how can you be able to read my mind?? How long are you staying here?? I asked him.

You mean an hour ago. He said making me confuse was I unconscious for an hour. He reads my mind and understands what I'm thinking right now. Virat is sucking your blood brave one and he losted his control. He almost killed you if no one stops him. Ohh yaa I remember he is trying ko kill me after killing that girl and before fainting I heard a voice from behind is it him?? Sunny nodded. And the one who takes you in this room is none other than Virat. That answer of him shocked me for a minute. The one who is trying to kill me pick up me in this room, weird vampire he is.
I'm here from the time when Virat killed that girl before warning you. I looked at Sunny. He can save me from that king but he didn't save that girl whyy?? Why he didn't tried to stop him when he is present there at that time. That thought makes me angry at him. Before I say something he speaks: I know brave one you are angry but I don't have the enough courage to face Virat's anger and the way you shouted at him no one has the courage to shout at him like that. That's also one of the reason why I'm calling you brave one. He answered honestly. Have you noticed his eyes colour it becomes deep red when he came to you. I remember his eyes colour while killing the girl his eyes colour is red but when he came to kill me his eyes became deep red. But why his eyes change colour?? I losted in the thoughts of my questions. There were lot of questions whose answer I want. My thoughts were broken by Sunny. It shows his emotions brave one. His eyes are deep red coloured means he is very much angry and if it becomes black than his monster side will come out. Virat tries his best to control his emotions but sometimes his eyes reflects his emotions. His eyes change colour according to his feelings and the mind reading power has given to me by Virat. Well I can't read his mind😅. He said with a bright smile.

Can you also change your eyes colour. I questioned him. He nodded in no.

It only changes when my monster inside me tries to come. He said to me and I smiled a bit. He is speaking so politely to me so I think I have to respect him as he is the King and thank to him for answering my some questions.

Thank you your highness for answering my lot of questions. I said to him while he raised his eyebrows and looked at me.

Are you calling me Your Highness brave one. He questioned while I nodded. He is the King so I think I have to call him highness as Virat forced me to call him as highness, to listen his commands but I refused because of his rude behaviour towards me. Please brave one don't call me that you can call me by my name. He said like he is begging to me and I laughed a Vampire King is requesting me to call him by his name. Come on stop laughing it's not a joke 😅 I really want you to call me by my name. He said while I'm unable to control my laugh.

Why are you laughing so much little firecracker?? A voice came from the door and Sunny and I looked at the door. Ohh!! Virat is standing there crossing his arms around his chest and watching us.