🦇🦇"Trying"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Virat is talking to me while feeding me with his hands and I'm listening his talks carefully.

You know firecracker, I didn't know..... I still don't know how to feel. The only feeling I have known were anger, hate and pride. But when you came in my life I felt more...... new feelings. I felt jealously, lust, peace, warmth. I didn't like it. The things you did to me. I have never apologized in my life but I will for you. What did I done to you was wrong. I don't have to do that but what can I do I don't want a human as my mate. That's why I behaved like this to you. Virat said to me. Omg his eyes filled with tears a Vampire King is crying in front of me. Awww he looks so cute.

If you don't want me than you can reject this bond too. I said to him while cupping his face. He puts his hand on the above of mine.

I don't want firecracker I don't want you to suffer from any kind of pain because of me. I promise firecracker I will won your heart your love one day. He said in a broken voice with a proud look.

I see. I said to him while getting up from his bed.

Where are you going?? You need rest. Virat told me and I rolled my eyes.

I can take care of myself. And by the way I'm going to kitchen. I answered him and goes away before he can say or ask anything from me. I reached in kitchen.

Are you fine Sai?? Amelia asks me and I nodded.

What are you doing with my King?? Why you are holding his hands and whyy he is so near to you?? Olivia asked unlimited questions to me. I'm going to say but Ava comes and jumps on me from back. I balanced myself while her hands wrapped around my neck.

Hey Ava what are you doing, I just fallen. I said in a fake anger tone to her but she didn't answered she is still on my back and smiling like a mad girl. Ava....

Finally bestie finally we got our queen finally. I love you, I love you, I love you so much. She said in one breathe. She is so much happy I can feel her excitement.

Hey Ava why have you climbed on our queen like monkeys?? Sunny's voice comes from behind and Ava gets down from above me.

Sorry Queen!! Have you got hurt..she said while looking at me. I tried to tease her.

Ahh!! My waist Ava you broken my waist. I said to her holding my waist. I noticed Sunny who puts the back of his hand to his mouth to hide his laugh. Well I know he already read my mind so he knows that I'm doing a drama.

Haww I broken your waist. She said in a horrible voice and I nodded in yes still holding my waist with my hands. What should I do now. She said with a worried look. Idea. She says that made me confuse as well as Sunny is to confused. You stay here I will call Virat he will do a treatment of you. She said with an appreciative smile on her face and I give her a fake smile and this sunny he is still trying his best to control his laugh. I remembered when my leg get twisted and how he stretched it. And now it's my waist what if he stretch it??

Ava you don't have to disturb him see I'm fine. I said to her while doing exercise to show them I am fine. I'm just pulling your leg please don't call him. I requested her what type of queen I'm going to be my friends are smarter than me.

You are our queen. Amelia interupted us.

Yes Amelia she is Virat's mate our would be queen. Ava said to her. I don't want them to know that I need sometime to accept this bond.

Ava please..... Sunny said to Ava. Ohh he understands me thank god there is one who understands me. Excuse us!! Sunny said and leaves with Ava while I took a deep breathe.

It isn't true Amelia she and her friend fooling us leave that topic and do your work. Olivia said to them. All the maids start doing there work while I am sitting idle looking at them. Virat already said to me not to do any work so.....

Sai are you free?? Lily asked me and I give her a questioning look.. Why she is asking that I'm free or not??

Yes. I answered her.

Sai can you please go to Virat's office to give them this. I'm busy and I can't trust any other maids if they do a mistake than I will got a punishment so please..she pleased with me. I don't wanted to go to virat and meet him but for her I will go.

Okk. I said to her while taking a file from her. She told me the direction so I can't lost. Finally I am standing in front of his office gate. I knocked on the door. Nobody answered. I again knocked and nobody answered. I knocked atleast ten times and nobody said anything. I get frausted so I entered. I looked here and there nobody is inside and the entire office is to much messy.

How much messy is this room. I said to myself and placed the file on the table. I decided to clean this office as I can't see if things aren't on their right places. I started cleaning the room. After cleaning my eyes started ar the table. My eyes landed on the pile of books thrown across it.

I pick up the bright red coloured book as I read it's title ‘‘How to fall in love?'' Looking towards the other books I read their title as well ‘‘What is love?"
“How to make someone fall in love?" “What is the meaning of love?" I chuckled and begin to laugh.

Isn't this vampire funny? How can you understand love by reading books. We can't understand love by reading it just felt and shown!! But yrr what his fault too he already told me he never loved anyone he is trying to understand what is love by reading this books. I just love that he is trying he is trying to change himself. But after getting to know about his this cute antic I'm not able to control my laugh.

Firecracker!! I heard someone's voice from behind...well I think I know whose voice is this