🦇🦇"Hide"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

I said goodbye to Dad and leaves away from his house in the afternoon. Virat and his men are vampires they can't come in the presence of sunlight. They became weak when they came in contact of sunlight. So I decided to leave at the afternoon only. I taken shortcut to reach there. I know they will leave at today's night only because in morning when sun is going to rise, they have to hide somewhere. So I have to reach at palace before evening.

I'm running in the forests so I will able to reach soon. First time I'm walking this much. My legs starts paining, but I can't stop because if I will than it would be too late and they will go. I'm running as fast as possible. After some hours of continuous running I reached at a mansion. I am breathing heavily and my heart is raising too fast. I put my one hand on my waist while other took the support of tree. After my breathe becomes normal, I looked at the car. There is so much less time left for the sun to set . I quickly hided my- self in car's trunk. I can hear some voices. I have to keep my mind silent, so I just closed my eyes.

🦇🦇___________________________🦇🦇

Virat's Pov

Sunny we have to leave, in my absence Drake will take care of my palace, firecracker and Ava. I said to Sunny, Edward and Joseph. Firecracker I want to see you but no I can't. There is too much danger there. I don't want to risk your life, you can't be able to fight with them. I hope you didn't disobey me. We gone near car. I can hear heartbeats. Heartbeats, Whose heartbeats?? Vampires heart didn't beat than?? I turned and found one maid. Maybe her heart is beating!! But why I am not able to accept it, that heartbeat is of my firecracker but she isn't there, maybe I'm missing her badly......

Virat you sit Edward will drive the car!! Joseph said and I sat on the back seat near window. Sunny sat beside driver's seat and Joseph sat beside me. Edward starts the car. I can still hear heartbeats. What is happening to me??

Virat you have already send some humans as a present to alpha king. Sunny said to me.

What you think will they accept your present and listen what you are trying to say. Edward said while driving.

I don't know, but I just tried. I will get to know what he decided when I reach there. I said to them.

What if he reject your presents. Joseph asked. Listen Virat if he didn't listen than we are ready for a war too. Joseph said in an angry tone but as a King I have to try my best to convince him.

So should I drive fast?? Edward asked and I rolled my eyes.

Ofcourse you can Edward, why are you asking?? Sunny said to Edward and without wasting a single second, he increased car speed. We are going another country so it's very far away, but his speed made us reach soon. The place which is about eight to nine hours far away, we reached there in just two hour. He stopped the car and we came out from the car. Someone starts hitting the car's trunk.

Who is there?? Sunny said and we all get confused.

🦇🦇____________________________🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

I'm lying on car's trunk. I closed my eyes. I'm sweating badly. Why don't someone put Air Conditioner in car's trunk. I'm lying there silently, I think it's two hours passed. I'm getting difficulty in breathing. I don't care if we reached or not. I just want to go out from there otherwise I will die because of lack of breathe. I felt that car stopped somewhere. I tried to open the trunk but it isn't opening. I started hitting it.

Who is this. I heard a familiar voice. I tried to speak but didn't able to. I'm not able to breathe. I started banging again. Finally the trunk gets opened and I hardly able to open my eyes.

Firecracker you. Virat said to me and my eyelids were getting heavy.

Water. I said.

Wait I will bring. Joseph said and goes. He returned back with water bottle. He gives that bottle to Virat. Virat made me to sit up. My head is in his wrist and closed to his chest. He made me to drink water. After drinking water I came out from the car trunk. Now be ready Sai to face them. I stretched my neck and looked at them. I gave a tight smile.

H... H... Hiii. I said. Will Sai be able to answer there questions or there questions will kill her. To get to know be with us, Sai news report. What useless I'm thinking, here questions are going to erupt on me and my reporter side is getting alive.

What are you doing here?? Virat asked me. His calm voice is showing his anger. I looked at Sunny.

What?? Today you have to tell why you disobeyed him?? Sunny said. I kept a snake as a friend.

What you are doing there in car's trunk queen what if we didn't stopped there and opened that trunk. Edward said. Oh ho give me a chance to say something.

Why you guys left me there?? I already told that I will accompany you. Your king denied so that's not my fault!! I will always follow three peoples command in my life I, me and myself. I said with a confidence

You. Why don't you listen me?? I don't have any personal enimty with you and you. I always listen what you demand, what you want and you, why didn't you listen me. You think I came here to do picnic?? Virat shouted and I closed my eyes tightly. When I felt that he stopped I opened my one eyes. When I confirmed that now the volcano becomes cold I opened my both eyes.

It's done. I asked and he gives me a are you serious look??

I will leave you back in the castle. Virat said and my gets gets wide opened. Noooo I came here with many difficulty.

Let it be Virat. Leave it !! If she has come there too than let her be!! Sunny said. That's that's called intelligent vampire. That's the one whom I made my friend. I looked at Virat and smiled like a fool. He ignored me. Ouch!! It hurts the most, his ignorance hurts me!!

Viraaatttt!! I said happily and he didn't answered me. It made me feel sad. I can bear anything but his ignorance, his silence no I can't.

We will rest in a tree house. Sunny said and all of us starts following him. They were moving at a normal speed because of me. I'm trying to talk to Virat but he didn't even saying a single word to me. After sometime we reached in that tree house. I used a ladder to go upwards while they flew. They have feathers like a bat. I goes inside that tree house. It's looking amazing.

It's so cool. I said and looked at Virat. He isn't looking at me. You can punish me Virat but please don't be quiet, your silence is killing me, hurting me the most!!