🦇🦇"Will he kill her"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Virat enters there and my eyes meet with him ufff his blue eyes are very attractive whenever I see in his eyes I gets hypnotised.

Done food. Virat asked and before I answer Bella spokes up.

Yes your highness. She answered without looking at him and her head is a bit bend down.

Good. Now you go. He ordered her and without saying anything infact without looking at me too she left😣she left me there alone with this blood sucking monster yaa his eyes were cute but he, he is a demon. I side my face and crossed my hands near my chest. I don't want to talk to him😣

Firecracker It will be better for you that you give me respect or else you will not survive. Virat said to me. I removed my hands from my chest and stands in front of him meeting his eyes with mine.

So kill me, when did I say that I want to be alive, when beg have I begged for my life? I answered back honestly 🙃I never said him to leave me alive infact I'm going to die with starvation but he is the one who said to eat something by sending a gold heart vampire woman, I'm not able to deny her by seeing her beautiful smile, she is damn cute. He is so clever😣he used her innocence

Ohh you don't care little firecracker. He asked and I nodded no. He smirked 😏 ohh God what is he thinking. I wish I had the power to read mind😣like him. Okk than let's go. My eyes popped out, What is he going to do. He holds my hands his grip is too tight and he starts pulling me. I'm not able to free myself.

Leave my hand right now!!! I yelled at him but he didn't listened is he ignoring me 😒He is taking me somewhere but where. Leave me, where are you going to, say something? I asked again and again but he didn't replied he kept going. Is he is going to take me on that weird dungeon again😨noooo!! I don't want to go on that dungeon it's better to kill me rather than taking me on that dungeon😣. We came on a big place in that palace. Wait.... It's not a dungeon it's a kitchen, kitchen why did he taken me there??

Now you will also work here with them. Virat said to me pointing towards males and females. They aren't vampires they are humans.

Yes firecracker they are humans or you can say my slaves. He said looking at me. I'm not looking at him I'm looking at those people there were 6-7 females and 5-6 males workers. She will tell your work to you. He said pointing towards one lady. She is looking like 35-40 years old. Is she is the head of these slaves?? I looked at him and I got my answer yes she is. But why will I work for him no I told him previously too I'm not his slave 🙄 I'm not gonna going to work for him

Hey you blood sucking vampire king!! I told you earlier also and I am still saying that I am not your servant, I will not do anything. I said angrily 💢

You will do otherwise. He said warning me⚠️

Otherwise what huh!!! Otherwise what you do, will you kill me than do that, who stopped you. I questioned angrily or shouting at him and turned my face. I'm not going to stay here anymore I'm leaving. I said to him and takes a one step to leave.

Enough!!! He shouted to much loudly making the peoples who were standing there shiver in fear. You want to see that what I can do. I turned my face and looked at him confusingly. Well I know what he can do. You don't care about your life right. I will kill her if you don't do that what I said. He said pointing towards one female maid. I'm not able to believe, I'm taking it in a joke that he is going to kill her. Couldn't he able to kill me, what would he able to kill her? I ignored him and turned again, forward one step to leave. I heard him, he cried furiously. I turned back and his eyes becomes red. My eyes are wide open he takes that girl and ripped her throats. Blood is flowing from her throat and floor become red due to red liquid. I'm not able to believe he killed her his mouth is filled with blood and I'm the reason for her death. He warned me that if I tried to leave than he will kill her but I ignored him and now I'm the reason of her death. He throws that dead body on floor. That girl is lying lifelessly on floor. I sat down with a thud voice and looked at him with teary eyes.

You killed her!! You killed her blood sucking vampire, you are a monster a very cruel monster. Why won't you kill me why you killed her if your enemy is me, what's her fault she is innocent. I shouted at him with a broken voice tears were flowing from my eyes.

You are right!! Now your time has come, you very fond of dying, you think that I don't want to kill you, today I will show you how death is. He said to me. His eyes becomes deep red. He stands in front of me and holds my shoulders tightly. I looked at his deep red eyes. My eyes were teary. All of the servants were there looking at us. They were very scared. He pinned me against the nearly wall. His fangs starts appearing. He puts his head on my shoulder and I felt his fangs tears my flesh on neck. I felt pain it's hurting too much but I didn't shouted. He starts sucking my blood. He continued sucking. Now I started feeling dizzy I slid down on my knees and Virat to slid down with me, he didn't stop for a second. My vision started becomes blurry.

You might have kill her Virat. I heard someone voice from behind. Virat stopped sucking my blood and looked behind him and that's the thing I saw last and I get unconscious.

What do you think who enters 🤔well you get to know soon 🙂