🦇🦇"Warning"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

I am thinking to run from there I mean how long will I stay here I have my whole life to live. I want to live happily not in that castle and in that country where no one thinks about me. I am not able to get what was Virat trying to say and stops. Now I tried to run from this castle. I saw that security got doubled but there isn't anything made in this world who can stop me. I got successful running from that castle. Butt again I came in that forest. I am thinking that now I escaped but I was mad. Who I was kidding??

I was a human girl and he is the King of Vampires not only king of vampires but the king of king vampires too. As expected he is behind me and I am running with all my force, but I was no match for him. He snaked one arm around my waist along with both my arms to keep me from moving and with the others gripped my chin so I couldn't move me head.

Try moving or struggling again and I will break every bone in your body, but not before sucking you dry. He whispered against my ears. I stopped moving altogether and breathing became extremely difficult.

Right after his threat I could see his fangs elongate. They were long and sharper than any knife. I know what is going to happen next but it happens opposite. He left my chin and pinned me against the nearby tree. He puts his head near my neck and inhales my scent it is like he is calming himself by inhaling me. I can feel his hot breathe in my neck. I can feel like current is running from my body by his breathe. After calming himself he looked at me.

Don't try to go away from me. Virat said in a warning tone. You aren't safe. He told me while I'm staring at him.

I think staying with you vampires aren't safe for me. I said to him

I told you that....... He is going to speak but one werewolf attacked on him from back. Virat turned back to look at him. I noticed he healed quickly. It was Jason who attacked on Virat. He is laughing evily.

Jason. I whispered seeing him

“Hey little human girl you remember me glad to know that you remember me". Jason said to me.

Hey Jason I think you couldn't forgotten me too remember me and what I did to you. I said to him and he gritted his teeth

I don't have enough time to waste on a werewolf, come with me firecracker. Virat said while holding my hand. He pulled me towards his chest, my hands landed on his chest while he holds my waist. He used his vampire speed and we returned back.

Don't try to run firecracker I'm warning you otherwise if you repeat this again I didn't know next time I am able to calm down or not. Virat said to me and I nodded but a part of me wants to get free. I want a person in my life who can respect me, love me and most important trust me.
He leaves from my room. I sat on the bed suddenly I heard someone screamed.

Who screamed?? This voice is coming from kitchen I think. I talked to myself and quickly ran in the direction of kitchen. I saw a dead body of a girl lying on floor. I looked at the person who killed her. It's an unknown person to me. Blood is flowing from his mouth to his chin. His fangs is fully visible. All the maids standing quietly there. I want to shout on that unknown vampire but more than I'm angry with these slaves. Is they are that afraid that they can't even fight for her. I give them a disgusting look and sit near that girl.

“She's dead. I made sure I tore out her windpipe ,"said that brown-eyed guy with a huge shit eating grin on his face which did nothing but filled me with rage.

You bastard you killed her! I screamed at him as loud as my lungs would let me. Tears started to blur my vision as I stood to face this mischievous guy.

“She didn't heard me what I said to her. So I killed her. And i think she thought I was kidding so prove her wrong I killed her.Do you have any problem girl?? " That boy said to me

Yes I have a problem. You think by killing her you won a crown, no Mr. no you are a coward who attacked a human girl to show your power. She didn't have powers to fight with you and you took benefit of her weakness. If you are brave than fight with me. I challenged him.

“Challenge accepted courageous girl." That boy said to me. Before he attack someone comes and hold his neck.

Don't ever try Drake. Virat said to him. Now I get to know that boy name Drake

“I am sorry friend but this girl is the one who challenged me and you know as a King I never accept my insult so....." Drake try to understand himself to virat and Virat leaves his neck and looked at me.

It's better for you not to disrespect Kings. Virat said to me and I shouted at him. If this is a disrespect than I will do it hundred of times..... before I speak further I heard someone's voice in my mind.

Firecracker I know you are upset as well as angry too but please not this time try to understand, please say sorry to me. I heard Virat's voice in my mind. First time he is pleasing with me and I couldn't deny to accept his request.

I.. I'm sorry your highness. I said to him looking at my feets. I don't know why but my mind said that he is the King of kings I don't have to disrespect him towards another King maybe it spoils his reputation. He gained this position by lot of efforts and by disrespecting him in front of kings is not good. But how I am able to hear his voice??

It's my power firecracker and thanks for listening me. Virat said to me and I smiled. First time he pleased and thanked me.