🦇🦇"Bravery"🦇🦇

Writer's Note: Above pic is of werewolf, as I thought many of you are here who don't know that what is a werewolf so In folklore, a werewolf, or occasionally lycanthrope, is a human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf, either purposely or a...

Writer's Note: Above pic is of werewolf, as I thought many of you are here who don't know that what is a werewolf so In folklore, a werewolf, or occasionally lycanthrope, is a human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf, either purposely or after being placed under a curse or affliction with the transformations occurring on the night of a full moon

Pic credit: Google

Sai's Pov

As Virat didn't listened me and he goes with that Ruby, I tried to figure out myself that why is that werewolf came here?? I told Ava that I'm going somewhere so can she do my work. She firstly questions me that where I'm going but I said that I will tell her later. She is worried for me as it is clearly visible in her face but she nodded. Somehow hiding, I got out of this palace. After a while I reached in the forest. All around are wild trees. But the thing I came to find out I didn't find. So I thought to return back.

"We will attack on them." I heard a voice and I stopped in my way. I hide myself behind a tree to listen their talks.

"We will directly attack on their kings than we will rule in this country." A man give a suggestion.

"He is very strong he is the King of Kings Jason." That man said to another man. Ohh so that man name is Jason.

"I know Duke but we are also strong". He said to Jason. But why they want to attack. Only to rule in this country?? These humans are thinking that they will defeat and kill a vampire king, I laughed mindly.

"Someone is listening us Jason". He said to Duke. My eyes gets widened. How did they get to know?? I quickly ran from there. I can feel that these humans are behind me. I didn't turned back and keep running. I get deep inside that forest. One stone hits my leg and I fallen down.

"Eavesdropping can get you killed Little girl". Duke said to me while I get up and takes a step forward. I felt my heart jolt in terror, knowing I had been caught, and ofcourse I tried to hit them but before I can do anything Jason held by elbow.

Listen I'm not afraid from you and I wasn't eavesdropping, I was lost in this forest and I'm going back. I said looking at Jason's eyes. I tried to free myself from his grip. I don't have to fear from these humans, I will fight with them. Let me show these humans the girls power.

"You are the one whom I have seen in that King's palace". Duke said to me and I remembered yes he is the one whom I saw. Means both of these guys are werewolf. I bite hardly Jason's hand that is holding my elbow. He removed his hands from my elbow and winces in pain.

"Really Jason a human bits you and you are wincing in pain, you aren't a human that she bites you and you will feel pain." He looked at me. "Well I have to say that you are a brave girl but now try to escape from me". Duke said to me and I smirked. I remembered that maybe he is a werewolf or how strong he is but he also have a weak spot and I have to attack on that spot

Okk try. I said and he tries to attack me. I kicked on his manhood. He also winced in pain. Better luck for next time. I said to both of them while dusting my hands and starts going back to the castle. Ouchh!! My leg gets twisted. Maybe when I'm running and fallen down.

"Luck is not with you." Jason said with a sheepish smile and comes near me. I sat on the ground holding my leg.

Listen you are a coward. You are an animal and I am a human but still I taught you both a very good lesson but now you are attacking a hurt girl that isn't able to stand properly. I said to him.

"I will kill you right now. Maybe you are a human but you are very brave."
Jason said as his nails starts coming. Before he attacks Ava voice comes.

Don't try to hurt her. I swear I will kill you. Ava said and Jason turns back to see her.

Ava what are you doing here?? Go away I will handle them myself. They aren't humans Ava please go. I said to her. I don't want her to come on this matter.

"A female vampire comes to fight with me." Jason said laughing at her. Vampire?? Is Ava is a vampire and she didn't told me. She said to me to become her bestie but she hides the truth from me.

Females aren't weak Jason. Have you forgotten what this girl did to you? I said to him.

"I will handle you later human firstly let me kill this vampire. Duke hold her make sure she didn't run." Jason said goes to attack on Ava.

You are trying to kill my mate?? Someone's voice comes from behind. I looked on that direction. Sunny!! Ava is her mate. Both of them hides this from me and says that I'm there best friend. Huh best friend do they ever know the meaning of friendship. We share everything with each other, every secrets with eachother that we aren't able to share with our parents and see what they did. I think I am only there namely friend that's it.

"Jason we have to go now it's not the right time." Duke said to Jason and he nodded. They transform themselves in wolf, used there paws and ran from there. Ava and Sunny looked at me.

Bestie. Ava tried to say something.

Don't, don't call me bestie, both of you aren't my friends. I told both of them

Brave one I know you are upset with us but... Sunny said and I cut him between.

But you think that she is a human a weak human girl what she will do after knowing this. What does I matter to both of you if I will alive or die. I said to both of them. I am feeling like that they betrayed me. They don't think to share about their secrets with me, they don't trust me. Firstly Virat broken me now them.

What are you saying Sai why doesn't it bother us. Ava said. She is looking like she is about to cry.

You aren't weak brave one see how you fight with those werewolves, how can you be weak. You are strong than I expected. Sunny said with a proud smile on his face but I'm still angry with him.

What are you all doing here. A voice came and my heart starts beating fast. I looked at him.

Same thing I also can ask. What are you doing here Virat?? I said to him looking at his blue orbs.

I haven't seen all of you in castle so came to find out you and you have to talk about something say what is it. Virat said calmly.

Ohh you get free from that Ruby hmm. I questioned him. I'm angry because of my friends and now he also came to add fuel on my anger. I get up to face off with him. My leg pained a lot and again I fallen.

Whatt happen?? Have you get hurt?? Virat asked me worriedly. First time I can see concern for me in his eyes. I smiled.

She gets attacked by werewolves. Sunny said.

Whatt?? Virat asked and Sunny nodded.

But my bestie isn't weak she fought from those werewolves. Ava told Virat and Virat looked at me. I didn't looked in his eyes. I felt myself being lifted up from ground. I looked at that person who lifted me up on his arms. I can see Virat's face and a small smile forms on my face. My hand automatically wrapped around his neck and we returned back to the castle.