🦇🦇"Kings"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

I'm sitting on the chair and having my snacks and I noticed some vampires starts coming. Maids stands and bowed their heads but I was still sitting and continued having my snack. Olivia directed me to bow my head but I totally ignored her. That kings looked at me and I waved my hands. Their expressions were like they have seen an alien. Well what to me I continued eating my snacks.

Why this slave didn't bowed her head. A King questioned angrily.

So... Sorry your highness from her side. She is mad that's why. Amelia defended me. I'm not mad give a clear reason Amelia, say that she is a warrior, a queen, a brave girl, praise me not insult me buddy. I stand from my place and came in front of them to face them.

Hii myself Sai Herne, not felt nice to meet you but still okk. I said while forwarding my hand for a handshake.

I don't do handshake with humans and for disrespecting me I will kill you. He said to me. Is he showing me an attitude??

Attitude, listen King attitude of mine wasn't also less, when I was born I didn't talked to anyone for two years that's much attitude I have. I said to him while giving an attitude.

You are taking challenge with wrong girl Edward, she is looking so courageous. A vampire king standing next to him told to Edward.

Joseph you know naa I like challenges specially with brave ones and why are you saying that I'm challenging wrong girl, she is only a human girl. Edward said while laughing.

Hey guys you came back. Sunny said while coming and waving his hand. Ava is also with her.

Hiii Sunny. Edward said while hugging him. Your mate is awesome dude. He said while looking at Ava and brokes the hug with Sunny.

Thank you. Ava said to him while smiling

I hope you guys remember me. Joseph said to them and hugged Sunny. Oops Bharat milap is going on there. Where is my mate?? Is he ran away??

Well Sunny your one maid disobeyed me, can I punish her. Edward said to Sunny and I smirked- aaj bachna hai mushkil tera.

What?? Who is she?? Tell me I will punish her!! You are allowed to punish her Edward why you are asking permission. Sunny said to him and I give him a glare. Dushman na kare dost ne wo kaam kiya hai. Sunny said while looking at me. Is she is that who disrespected you. He said while pointing towards me and making a funny and sad face.

Yes Sunny she is that. Edward said to him and sunny hitted his hand on his forehead.

Ohh lord!!! Someone save me from these guys. Sunny said in a dramatic voice.

What's going on here?? A cold and serious voice came from behind us. I turned and saw Virat. Edward, Joseph, Sunny, Ava and all the maids bowed thier heads and I lost in his eyes. He also looked at me and ignored me. Haww he ignored me he ignored Sai Herne, now see how Sai ignore you and disrespect all your orders. Maybe he is the King I don't care, how he ignored me. Now see how Sai ignores you.

Virat. Edward and Joseph said and hugged him.

Where is Drake?? Virat asked them and he looked at me. I sided my face and wrapped my hand around my chest.

What happened bestie?? Why you are looking like a volcano that maybe going to erupt anytime. Ava whispered in my ears and I gave her a glare and she shifted back. Lioness mode is on. She murmerd under her breathe that is heard by me.

Come guys let's eat something. Sunny said while gaining attention of everyone.

I want to drink blood. Edward puts his demand in front of everyone.

Okk maids prepare blood and bring it to meeting room. Virat ordered to us. Before anyone can answer I said.

Ofcourse your highness as you wish, if you want than we will give our hearts to. I taunted him and he gives me a whatever look. Are you guys serious blood didn't come on tap that you demanded and we will bring that in front of you. I shouted at them.

Listen maid be in your limits. Joseph said while showing me his index finger. I put my index finger in above of his

Don't you dare to show your finger to me again. I warned him and puts my hands back.

Stop it!! Firecracker be silent okay it's not necessary to fight with all the ones you saw. Virat told me that's made me to get more angry. Let's go guys!! We have to discuss something important. Virat said to his guests and they all gone. This vampire king insulted me now I will stop talking to you and make more new friends.

You got the fruit of your deeds. Olivia told me and I gritted my teeths. This girl is enough to add fuel on my fire. A jealous maid of this castle.

Stop it Olivia, we have to arrange blood so start. Amelia said to her that made me confuse. Is really blood comes there in tap instead of water interesting!! My eyes gets widened when I seen Olivia cuts his palm and starts pouring her blood drops in a glass.

Hey what have you done Olivia, see how much blood is coming. I almost shouted at her but in a tensed tone maybe how much she is jealous from me but I don't want her to die

It's normal Sai, we are experiencing it from long times, it's nothing new. Lily said to me with a smile on her face. They need to go to mad hospital to treat their minds or maybe there top floor is empty. I mean seriously who do that!!

If you want than you can also give your blood. Olivia said to me and I rolled my eyes.

No never, I'm not going to do this type of madness, I have mind and I use it I'm not like you guys. I cleared myself to them and they give me an okay look!!

So take this and go to waiting room. Amelia said while handing me a tray. I didn't refused because I want to know what these vampires are talking about?? Lily told me the direction of waiting room and I go as she indicated. I knocked on the door but they didn't replied

Again attitude. I opened the door with a jerk