🦇🦇"Blood"🦇🦇

So so sorry for late update but what can I do you guys aren't voting 😣

Sai's Pov

I was making something to eat as I'm very much hungry. I served for me in plate and I noticed Sunny coming with virat. The plate in my hand slipped from my hand after seeing him like this and fell down into floor that made it broken into pieces. I was shocked to see Virat in this condition. What happened to him?? I'm feeling to much broken after seeing him like that. I want to ask Sunny but he already left taking Virat with him.

What happened to him?? Lily said broking the silence. I am not in the state to talk to them. The only thing I'm thinking is Virat is fine or not?? I know he always treats me badly but I'm not heartless.

Ohh no what happened to my King. Olivia said. Isn't she is repeating Lily. And what she said my king?? Is she daydreaming, he isn't her okk!! He  only belongs to his mate.

I hope he will get well soon!! Amelia says by joining her both hands. She is good hearted person.

Hey can anyone of you give us your blood for Virat. Sunny said coming near us. He is very much tensed for his best friend.

Sunny what happened to him?? I asked Sunny

Brave one, one werewolf attacked on him and now Virat needs someone blood to heal himself. Sunny said trying his best to pretend strong in front of us but I know he is also broken from inside.

Nothing will happen to me your highness when I give blood. Olivia asked to Sunny while looking at floor in a simple language bowing her head in front of him.

I don't know maybe he will lost his control after drinking blood and he will kill you by sucking you dry. Sunny told her and Olivia and all the maid gets scared. Are you going to give blood?? He asked Olivia and she nodded no infact all the maids aren't ready to give blood to him. Are they afraid of getting death uff these guys I mean seriously, they have to die one day than why to get fear.

Can't you give your blood Sunny?? Ava asked to him. Yaa she has the point why can't he give.

Ava if I can than I will definitely give him. Infact I will give my whole life for him but I can't. Sunny said to her with a disappointment look. I can take one of them forcefully with me but I can't. I need them willing to give blood to him. Sunny completed himself.

I will give. I said in between them. I will give my blood to him he can take how much he want. I said with a courageous voice.

"Isn't she is too much brave Sunny." Drake said from behind and Sunny looked at him. "I mean she isn't fear of getting death, amazing." Drake said and Sunny smiled.

I don't want to lose her. Ava said in a broken voice. Sunny what if Virat....!! Ava tried to say something but sunny cut him in between.

Ava she is my friend too and I also don't want to lose her but I also don't want Virat to die. Sunny said and looked at me. Are you sure Brave one. Sunny asked me once again and I nodded.

"Let's go!!" Drake said and he is going to hold my hand but Ava comes in between.

I will take her to Virat room. Ava said and looked at Sunny and he slightly nodded. Ava hold my hand from her one hand and from another she hold my shoulder. I and she reached in a room where I haven't gone ever. I don't know how is his room look?? Where is his room?? I live in this palace but as usual it's too big and I always lost so I only go in my room, kitchen, garden, that place where Virat said me first to stay. I never visited this palace. I tried but can't. Ava and I stand in front of his room door and she looked at me. Be safe. Saying this she side hugged me and broke the hug immediately. Before I can say anything she ran. So I have to go inside alone.

I took a deep breathe and opened the gate. His room is all grey in colour. Is his favourite colour is grey?? I noticed him. He is lying on the bed. My heart clenched hard inside my chest seeing him like this, I always seen him colded, strict, heartless and seeing him like this made my heart broken. I gone near him and sat on the bed. I caressed his hairs with my hand. I didn't even realised when tears starts flowing from my eyes. Why I am crying?? For him but whyy?? He always behaved so rudely to me. He always treats Ruby above than me. He never cared about my feelings. My feelings is I have feelings for him?? No... But I have to save him at any cost because he also saved me from that wild vampires and I'm Sai I never owe anyone. He saved me now it's my turn to save him. I wiped my tears and looked here and there.

I noticed a knife on the table. I took it and put it on my wrist. I closed my eyes tightly and cutted my wrist with that sharp knife. Ohh god it pains a lot!! Blood starts flowing from my wrist. I opened my eyes and I putted my wrist near his lips. His mouth is opened a bit so my blood drops start dropping in his mouth. He opened his eyes with a jerk. He didn't even glanced at me and sat on bed rapidly. He hold my palm and put my wrist near his mouth. He put his lip on my wrist and start sucking the blood that is flowing. It's paining a lot man but I can't stop him. I know he need blood right now to cure himself. I closed my eyes. I started feeling weakness. As the weakness start growing more I find hard to sit. My head collided with his chest. My head is in between his chest and collarbone and I felt that he stop sucking my blood.

What are you doing here?? Virat asked me and I just smiled.

Are you okay?? I asked him still my head is on his chest and my eyes are closed. I can feel his hand start wrapping around my waist and back. He hugged me tightly while I don't have enough energy to hug him back because of my weakness obviously weakness comes because I losted my too much blood.

I'm okay but you... He tried to say something. I can feel a guilt in his voice. Is he feeling guilty that what he had just done.

I'm Okk, you don't know me I'm so brave. I said trying to up my head from his chest but can't.

Ohh comeon firecracker atleast see your condition. He scolded at me. Wait... He scolded me, me, he scolded at a brave girl. But his scold voice consist care for me!! Care for me but why??

Because you are my mate!! Virat said to me.