🦇🦇"Saving her"🦇🦇

You all guys always demands for double update 😅yrr can't you guys wait for one day. I mean I try to give regular updates 😂than also you demands for double updates😅

Sai's Pov

Firecracker, brave one, bestie. I heard three voice on the same time. Sometimes I forgot my real name I mean all of them given me a nickname many few of them call me by my real name. Well I'm thinking about this in this situation, I haven't seen a mad girl like me. Trio comes near me and Virat held me into a hug.

What have you done Xavier. Virat shouted at him and he is looking at ground.

I punished her your highness, she always disrespect all of you by calling you by your names. Xavier replied to him. I noticed Virat's eyes who is turning his colour. He is trying to go towards him but I hold him.

Please don't leave me. I requested him and his eyes again changed colour. I kept looking at his eyes while Sunny put out the spare that is behind my back. I tried my best not to scream in pain that caused due to that pulling out of spare through my skin. Virat left me and stands trio are facing Xavier.

Don't you ever try to punish any other without asking me and Virat. Sunny warned Xavier and like an obedient child he nodded.

It's a first and last warning to you Xavier, now leave. Virat shouted and Xavier goes from there. They turned back to face me.

Blood is coming out from my back. There is my blood in floor. I noticed Virat, Sunny and Ava there fangs start coming. No my love ones can't kill me, noo. Stay away from me. I said to them but they didn't listen. They are taking steps towards me. What can I say this isn't there fault too, they are vampires a blood sucking monster after seeing a blood how can they control themselves. I started pushing myself backwards. They are still coming towards me and now I started feeling dizzy....

Okk so you all want to kill me than do it!!! I said to them and they stopped. Sunny and Ava controlled themselves and put there fangs back but Virat he is still looking at me like he is a hunter and I'm his prey.

Bro control yourself. Sunny said to him by placing his hand on his shoulders but he didn't calmed. He removed his hands from his shoulders and sitted on floor near my level. Is my mate going to kill me okk if that's my destiny than I will accept it happily. I smiled and it made me surprise when took me into a hug. His one hand is on my neck from behind while other one is on my waist. I closed my eyes and hugged him back.

Firecracker. His voice broken when he said this. I wanted to ask why but it's now getting difficult for me to open my eyes, so I kept my eyes closed.

Virat's Pov

After taking her in a hug I calmed myself. My fangs gone back and I snuggle more into her. My hand touched her back and I saw blood. My fangs again is ready to come out but I controlled myself and I succeed because my mate is in my embrace.

Virat you can cure her if you want because she is your mate!! Please do it otherwise you will lost her. Sunny said to me and I nodded. I can't let anything happen to my firecracker.

But how will you cure me?? Firecracker asked me and I smiled. I broke the hug and her head is in my arms. Her eyes is half-opened . I took out my left hand and put my fangs on my wrist. Blood starts coming from my wrist. Why you did that?? She questioned me but I don't have the time to answer her.

Drink it before it heals. I said to her and she is looking at me. I can hear her thoughts she is saying that am I mad?? How can she drink blood, she isn't like us. Ohh god my firecracker thinks so much. If I will busy in reading her thoughts than my wound will heal.

I can't drink it okk. She said to me. I forcefully put my wrist on her mouth. She sucked my blood, atleast 2-3 drops and my wound heals. I take my wrist back and noticed her wound starts healing. I took a breathe of relief.

Sai's Pov

He put his hands on my mouth forcefully and after unwanting too I took two drops of his blood. I can feel that the wound on my back starts healing. How it can possible. I looked at Virat I hope he didn't changed me into a vampire without my permission!!

No firecracker I haven't changed you into a vampire. I just healed you by giving you my blood the same way you did to me by giving me your blood. He said with a smile. Virat got up from the ground and stands on his legs. He forwarded his hand in front of me. I looked at him than at his hand and placed my hand in the above of his hand. He made me stand and I dusted my clothes.

Well what are you doing here in that dungeon and why you ran from there. Ava asked to me and I give her a fake smile. Is she is my friend or enemy?? Why she said that now everyone will remember what I thought a few hours ago. I looked at Sunny who is giving me a serious look now I turned my gaze towards Virat, just don't ask to me about his reaction.

Maybe someone is betraying me and her, right brave one. Sunny said and I looked here and there inspite of looking them.

Betraying you and my bestie, tell me sunny who is that bitch I will kill her, just tell me the name, is she that Olivia?? Ava told us. Ufff my dear bestie it's you only whom I thought that you are betraying me and Sunny, please don't say that!! Please don't call yourself a bitch

It's not needed Ava. Virat said to her

It's needed Virat!! Bestie tell me the name of that. Ava said while looking at me. Sai do something, Sai do something otherwise she will eat my mind to get to know the name of that person. What should I do, Idea.....I do one thing, I pretend to be unconscious. Yaa now the only way left is this.

Ava my head is spinning. I said while putting my right hand on my head and closing my eyes. Now I have to fall on floor to make my this act look so real.

I pretend to be falling when someone holds me from falling. Maybe my eyes were closed but I can feel this touch. I can feel that I'm being lifted up from ground and now I'm in his arms. He picked up me in bridal style and starts going somewhere taking me into his arms.

Why I'm thinking that I have forgotten something!!!🤔