🦇🦇"Visiting"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Now today I'm going to meet my father. I'm so excited, finally I will meet him, I will share my talks with him, I will show him how much I missed him. I ran towards the gate. Virat is waiting there for me. I started breathing heavily to catch my breathe.

Relax firecracker why so hurry!! Virat said to me and I smiled showing my thirty-two teeths. Not again start Colgate ad. He said and I made a whatever look.

You don't know how much I missed my Dad and today I'm going to meet him so I have to hurry up right. I said excitedly.

Sunny will also accompany us I hope you don't have any problem. He said and I said it's okay, why should I have any problem!! Someone from behind putted his palms on my eyes and I said who is this. Guess. Virat said and I put my hand on his hand.

Sunny. I said and he removed his hands from my eyes. I turned too see. I jumped in happiness that I guessed correct.

How you guessed brave one. Sunny asked in disappointment and I chuckled

Because Virat already told me that you are coming than who else will come. I said to him and he looked at Virat

Don't stare me. Virat surrendered himself.

Comeon let's go fast!! I said to them, I'm not able to control my feeling more to meet my father. I opened the car door and sat on the driver's seat. Comeon sit fast. I said while opening the car window.

You will drive. Sunny said and I raised my eyebrows.

Listen I know how to drive so why can't I drive. I said and he nodded. Sit fast otherwise I will go and leve you both here than come running behind me. I said to them and started the engine.

We are faster than this car firecracker. Virat said to me and shared a hi-fi with sunny. I clenched my eyebrows.

Okk than come by your vampire speed and see who is more faster. I challenged them and starts the car and drove it in full speed. I stopped the car suddenly when Virat and Sunny came in front of my car. My head hitted the steering wheel due to sudden force. I looked at them. Ohh you blind peoples s..sorry vampires do you want to die?? I said them and rubbed the temples of my forehead. Virat opened the door of my side and holds my chin. He turned my face and made me to look at him.

Why you driving so fast firecracker it's not safe, you should follow safety precautions understand!! Virat scolded me and I made an angry pout. He is behaving like he is my mother and I'm his daughter who gets hurted because of myself stupidity and now getting scolded for my mistake. Remove your hand. He said and I removed my hands from my forehead.

It's become red. Sunny said. Are you adding fuel in the burning fire Mr. Friend. Before Virat scold me more it's time to use my weapon. I started crying well if I say the truth tears aren't flowing!! I'm crying without tears or you can say I'm fake crying. I started fake hiccuping. Virat glared me.

You trying to fool me firecracker. Virat said and I gulped. My poor bad luck!! He readed my mind. Sunny laughs and I made a look to say to him that please save me from my fake mother. Sunny understand my feelings and he reassured me that he will handle it and I smiled.

Leave it Virat, she is fine right brave one.. Sunny said while placing his hands on Virat's shoulder but he didn't even move his gaze. He kept looking at me.

Shall we go now!! I asked.

Okk. He said and I smiled. He closed the door and sit at the seat beside me. Sunny sit at the back. Are you guys going to sit with me!! I asked and Virat nodded. Without wasting anytime I started the car, neither too much fast nor too slow. And finally we reached.

I'm standing in front of my house. The feeling that is developing inside me I don't have words to express them. I pressed the door bell and I heard my Dad's voice who asked who is this. I didn't said anything words aren't forming in my mouth. He finally opened the door. As soon as the door opened I jumped and hugged him tightly. Now the tears start flowing from my eyes. Tears of happiness, joy and love that I do to my Father.

Saiii. My Dad said and I didn't answer. I'm just hugging him and tears were flowing.

Dad you know how much your princess missed you. I said to him and broke the hug. He caressed my hairs. You didn't missed me naa you didn't even tried to meet me, you left me alone. I complaint him.

Sorry little princess, but there is no need for that because I know that King is your mate, so it's baseless. I can't snatch your better-half from you. Dad said to me and wiped my tears. It's me who missed you, your childhish acts, your laugh, your kiddish complaints, your Dad missed you my daughter he missed you so much. He said to me and his eyes filled with tears. I wiped them from my fingers.

No more tears understand otherwise I will not talk to you. I said to him and he smiled. Comeon Dad my leg starts paining do you don't welcome your daughter inside the house. I asked him and holds my leg. See how much it's paining. He laughed.

I missed your acting too but I have to say there is no improvement in you acting. He said to me. Insult hawww I get insulted by my own Dad. My Dad insulted a brilliant actor of this world.

Daddy. I said and crossed my arms around my chest. Where is Virat. I looked outside. He isn't there!! Sunny too isn't there. I heard someone trying to talk to me. I closed my eyes and concentrate.

**Firecracker you can live on you father's house till I came back. You know tomorrow I'm leaving and I know you will do some childish act to come with me that's why I left you there, I will take you with me when I came back, so take care of yourself!!** I opened my eyes after hearing this. My Dad asked what happened and I said nothing serious.

Now I will definitely come, you think you are smart Virat!! You taken me in a light way?? Tomorrow Sai Herne will also join you??