🦇🦇"Overweight"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

I'm sitting on kitchen slab while these four vampire kings are cleaning mess they have created. I said that I will also help them if they want but they said no they can do it by themselves only, if I will help them, than inspite of helping them, I will create more mess, a full insult I got. Now if they will ask for help now, than also I will not help them, I will refuse them clearly. I'm staring them and swinging my legs as I'm getting bored. It's called the feeling of queen. All of them are working and I'm watching them. I found packets of some chips. I took them and start eating and thrown the wrappers on floor.

What are you doing brave one. Sunny said and I made a confusing face. What I'm doing, I'm eating right?? God has gifted him two eyes but he isn't using it, strange. 

Firecracker why are you throwing wrappers on floor?? Virat asked me and I give an ohh reaction.

I'm hungry, you guys need blood and you can eat human food too but I'm a human and I'm feeling hungry. Well I'm having a doubt Virat, in palace (castle) how you cooked the food because here you burnt it. I said while putting my index finger on my mind, trying to think something or to find some logic. Maybe he only knows how to boil water only but how he made food on that day??

Because that day you are with me and now I'm cooking with these idiots who don't know the c of cooking and they came to help me and created all this mess. Virat told me and I pressed my lips inside to hide my laugh.

Virat please don't insult us like that way we are feeling awkward right Edward, when you are saying this in front of our queen. Sunny said and Edward nodded.

Clean this mess as soon as possible, it's the order of your future queen. I ordered and they start doing there work. It's almost fifteen minutes gone and I'm still sitting there and getting bored seeing them. Now I have to do some type of fun. I stand on the kitchen slab and they all looked at me.

Hey have you gone mad, is a mad dog bitten you. Virat shouted and I clenched my eyebrows. Mad dog bitten me seriously before he will bite me I will bite him, oh ho what I'm saying, I will bite a dog Ewwwww what happened to you Sai. Ignore it

**Aaj mai upar aasman neeche Aaj mai aage zamana hai peeche**. I said and opened my arms. I looked at Virat and winked and starts walking in the above of kitchen slab.

Today her one bone will fracture. Joseph said and I turned to look at him. As I turned my leg slipped and instead of falling I'm flying. I have heard that if you fly too high than you will fall back on the ground so rapidly but here instead of falling I'm flying. Ahhh!!! I screamed. Hey how I'm flying.

Stop shouting firecracker, you are in my arms okay. Don't fear when Virat is there. He said and I remembered Motu-patlu's cartoon show, it's a Chingam dialogue. Isn't it same!! You watch cartoon show, interesting very interesting.

Yaa and no too. I said with a confident. His bats like wings it's looking superb, his blue orbs, his black hoodie and red shirt inside it, I like it, the look of him, he looks so handsome and cute, the more I'm liking the fact that I'm flying, the more I'm getting serious, I don't trust him what if he leave me and I fall down than my bones, no no no. I hold him tightly.

There flying show is going on, should we bring some popcorns and colddrink to enjoy them. Sunny said to Edward and Joseph.

You are my mate and you don't trust me, which type of mate you are. He complaint and I give didn't said anything. He made me stand on the floor and back his bat wings on there positions.

I'm hungry. I said while putting my hands on my stomach. Elephants are doing disco on my stomach. I said and they looked at me like I'm a cute little girl they have ever seen in their life, or thinking something else. Well I agree that I'm cute but little no I'm a big and mature girl.

Well you are mature, I have a doubt on that. Virat said while showing me some chocolates. I jumped in excitement to hug him after seeing chocolates. My heart is in love with chocolates and when they are so many how can someone stop. He falls down on floor due to my sudden reaction and my weight, he can handle my weight but when I suddenly jumped on him he fallen and I on top of him. I burst out into laughter.

You are so weak, you can't handle my weight too. I said to him and looked at him. My hairs is on his face. He softly removed them from his face, still my hairs on his grip but he is holding them lightly, while other hand is on my waist.

Ouch!!! You are so heavy, I think you should do diet to loss your weight. He said to me and I give him a glare. Me or overweighted, impossible. Sai and overweight don't have any relation, from a long relationship too. Well you accept it or not but you are a kid. He said to me. Well is he true, am I a kid or I act like a kid!! Definitely not both of them, both options are incorrect, I know. There should be an option c too which includes none of them.

Umm let's leave they are busy. Edward said and he is the one who left so quickly. Busy or me?? No I'm not busy. Sunny and Joseph too leaves. As soon as they leaves virat flipped our position. Now he is above on me.

You know I fallen intentionally, your weight is like an ant weight. Virat said to me. Ohh so he pick up an ant in his arms or I can say ant tries to hug him like me. Huh!! Ant hugs him. Virat slaps my head with his hands. You are such a kiddo, what hilarious things you think. He said to me. But you maybe how much different you are, I like you and love you wholeheartly. He said while kissing my forehead and hold my hands. He kissed my knuckles and looked at my eyes. I gives a smile.