🦇🦇"Returning back"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

In the evening we guys leave back for the palace. We reached back in castle. Virat opened my side door and forwarded his hand to me. I looked at him and smiled. I slides my hands on his and comes out from the car. As soon as I came outside I saw Ava is hugging Sunny eachother. I smiled seeing them. I got afraid for Virat when he goes leaving me alone and she is living without him from so many days, how much she missed him I can imagine. I missed Virat so much when he gone outside for some work.

Ohh so you missed me hmm, don't you able to live without me a single second. Virat whispered in my ears

Nope, I think you are the one who can't able to live without me. I said him and raised my eyebrows twice.

Well to be honest I accept that. He answered me honestly and we losted in each other's eye. We came back to reality when Ava jumped on me. Due to sudden action and her weight, I lost my balance and was about to fall but Virat gives me support from behind.

Bestie Bestie Bestie, I missed you so much, you know no one is there with me whom I can share my talks. She said while hugging and swinging me.

Ava is there sometype of monkey spirit goes under you, I mean the way you jumped on me, I thought that. I said and she pinched me. Heyy ouch!! What are you doing. I said while broking the hug and rubbing that spot. Who do like this?? I questioned her and like a mad girl she laughs. Hey Lord what happened to my bestie. Is she gone mental, living far away from her mate affected her that much, Awww my bestie. I thought and caressed her hairs. Don't worry Ava I'm with you, your bestie is with you. I said to her and she looked at me confusingly.

Brave one what are you saying, you are with her, don't worry, what do you mean by that?? Sunny questioned me. Nice act he do, he can read my mind and than also asking me this silly question. I can't say that in front of Ava, she will become sad, when I spoke the truth

I think you should recommend yourself to a doctor, it will help you a lot. Virat said me and I glared him.

I'm tired. I said stretching my arms and in a second I was picked up by someone. Hey Virat put me down what are you doing?? I said to him.

You said that you are tired, so I just picked up you. He said and starts going inside the castle. While he is walking taking me in his arms, I'm just admiring him. He looked at me. I think I should make a portrait of myself than you can stare me all day. He said and I laughed.

Why would I need a portrait when you are in front of me. I said to him in a husky voice and he looked at me. I winked. He gets nervous after seeing me winking. Heyy don't make me fall your highness. I said in a teasing tone and in a second I was pinned up against the wall by him.

You trying to flirt with me. He said while burying his face in my neck. My breathe gets stopped for a second. My heart is pumping fast. Tell firecracker. He said while interwined his fingers with mine.

V... Virat I.. I. I am trying to say but these words betrayed me. They aren't coming on my mouth. I'm not able to speak up properly.

Why you stammering. He said while putting his lips on my neck. I closed my eyes, shivers ran through my body after his lips comes in contact with mine. While his one hand enterwined with me, he put his another hand on my waist and pulled me towards him. My another hand automatically goes on his shoulder due to sudden force. Firecracker what happened, why my talkative firecracker suddenly became fuski bomb!! He said in my ears, he is making fun of my situation mann and he bitted my earlobe. Open your eyes firecracker. He said in a pleasing tone, I can't deny him and slowly I opened my eyes. He is looking at me. His iris again changed colour, this time red in colour.

What does this colour signifies, are you again going angry?? I asked him and he kissed my forehead.

That's not that red colour firecracker, it shows my true love for you, my passion, my respect, my fascination, my desire for you. He says to me. I'm waiting when you will accept me, I can wait for you my whole life. He said while putting his hands on my face with a smile on his face, his this smile holds some kind of pain and he leaves me in my room. After leaving me in my room he goes.

🦇🦇________________________🦇🦇

I sat near window, looking at the sky. Moon light is falling on my face. It's a full moon night!! Winds are also flowing. I closed my eyes and memorised when he said he is waiting for me to accept him. I already accepted him wholeheartly, I forgaved him what he done previously with me, but I'm not able to accept the fact that I also have to convert into a vampire if I want to live with him. Peoples die in love so should I accept him?? Should I accept that I have to turn out into a blood sucking monster?? In which dilemma I have stucked.

The moon is my sun,
The night is my day,
The blood is my life,
And living beings are my prey...........

I opened my eyes. Okay I will accept him but after that war get finished, till than I won't tell him anything, what I decided.