🦇🦇"Will she go"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Dinner is ready. Virat said while bringing a tray full of food in both of his hands. He is still wearing an apron and a chef cap. He is looking damn cute.

Wow Virat it's smelling good what you cooked?? Ava said to him and I rolled my eyes. Boiled water smells good dear bestie praise someone when you see something eatable.

I hope you guys like it!! Virat said while placing trays on the table. I looked at tray and my eyes gets widened. He cooked that much things. I really don't know he knows about cooking. Firecracker firstly you start. He said to me and I looked at him. He gives a smile to me and I gets hypnotised by his blue iris.

Hmmm someone has staring each other, I think we have to fill our stomachs like this because both of them are totally losted in each other. Sunny said to us in a teasing tone. I looked at the dinner table and Virat served me.

So taste it ma'am and tell me how it tastes!! Virat said while bowing his neck and I chuckled.

Mr. Waiter can you give a offer to me!! I want to eat from this waiter's hand so....... I stopped when I felt Virat's palm on my mouth.

I'm all yours firecracker, you don't have to ask, you just order me. Virat said to me and removed his hands from my mouth. He took a morsel of
food and bring it to my lips. I opened my mouth and he feeds me.

You are a great cook I have to say!! I praised him while eating.

Can we also start eating if you grant us permission brave one!! Sunny asked me and I nodded. I totally forgot that these guys are also waiting.

Well Virat if you know how to cook than why you told me the recipe how to boil water. I asked him and he laughed.

It's a very secret recipe firecracker why are you sharing it to everyone. Shhh!!! He said tome and I made a serious look!! Weirdo Vampire King all of us knows how to boil water and he is saying like I have shared a top secret of him.

Virat I also want to go with you. I said to him.

If she wants to join us than why are you denying king. Edward asked him and all of us looked at him.

I don't want to risk her life, she is a human and they are werewolves, maybe she is strong but firecracker they were so many not two and they aren't weak too!! I don't want Alpha to see you and use you as my weakness, I get strength from you, I don't want you to become my weakness. I respect your all wishes, I hope you will not disobey me and disrespect my command. Virat said making all of us become silent. None of them spoken a single word

I think you are right Virat, brave one you can't accompany us. Sunny said to me and I didn't said anything.

Excuse me. I said while getting up from the dining table. I washed my hands and directly goes to my room.
**What he said I don't care. I will join him that's final, by hook or by crook. But what should I do, I will do one thing!! I will hide inside his car's back and these guys didn't get to know!! And when we reach they don't have any choice left. They have to take me with them**. I thought and started jumping and clapping excitedly that now I will finally join them. I stopped when I gets collided with a strong wall. I rubbed my forehead.

Ohho this wall, but wait from when wall starts wearing jeans and shirt?? I said to myself and looked that it's Virat not a wall. Hii how you remembered me?? I asked him tried to make distance with him but he hold me from my elbow. Whatt happen?? I asked.

Firecracker I came here to warn you don't do stupidity, I hope you will listen me what I said not disrespect me. He said to me while looking at me. I know he can read my thoughts so I have to........no no stop thinking Sai!!!

Virat you told me that you will take me to my house. I said while changing the topic because if I didn't changed the topic than definitely my thoughts will revea.....stopp!!

I will definitely take you to your Dad's house. Virat said to me and leaves my elbow.

When we will go?? I asked him with a bright smile on my face

We will go tomorrow okay!! Because day after tomorrow I have to leave. He said and I nodded. I'm very much happy I'm going to meet my Dad tomorrow, I will show some anger to him but than I will forget him too, he is my Dad how can his princess be angry with him.

Thank you Virat. I said while holding his hands and kissed his knuckles. You are the best king. I hugged him. He hugged me back

Hmm someone is in mood. Virat said in a teasing tone and I hugged him more tightly.

I don't know. I said and smiled sheepishly.

Firecracker I think you should take rest maybe you get tired after singing wrong lyrics. He said to me and I hitted his chest and broken the hug.

Stop insulting me okay!! What I will do if I heard chiyon instead of chill!! I said while wrapping my hands around my chest and turning around. He back hugged he and puts his chin on my neck while his both hands on the above of my folded hands.

Yes you are right it's not your fault it's the fault of your ears and your tongue, I think your eardrum gets damaged. He said to me and I hitted my elbow on his stomach. He left me and I turned around.

Stop insulting my ears okay. I warned him and showed him my index finger.

I think my horoscope is going bad, mine mate herself hitted me. You are weird firecracker, you are the one who said what's your fault I'm defending you and you....... He said dramatically

Insulting my sense organs indirectly insulting me too. I said to him while showing my anger. Now leave I have to sleep, talk to you tomorrow, bye. I said to him and he gives a smirk. Gooo. I said again and he gives a flying kiss to me and I coughed.

You want water firecracker. He asked me and I glared at him.

Goo. I again said and he kissed my cheeks. Goodnight. He said and leaves from my room while I blushed and closed the door. I lied down on bed and drifted into sleep