🦇🦇"Quality time"🦇🦇

Sorry for the late update😣 maaf karna🙆

Sai's Pov

Virat made me lie down on bed in someone's room, my eyes are closed so I don't know 😅.

Ava you leave and bring something for her. I can hear Sunny's voice.

But Sunny. Ava is trying to say something but cutted by Virat in between.

Ava go, we are here right, we will take care of your bestie!! Virat said to her and in a moment I heard door opening and closing sound. Ohh no no no no no, I forgotten that they can read my mind. What will I  do now hey lord whether I will survive or not??

Firecracker. I heard Virat's voice and my dil is doing dhak-dhak-dhak-dhak. I didn't responded. I still act like that I'm fainted

Don't you think Virat she is a good actor and a director too, she think scripts in her big khurafati mind and act too. Sunny said and Virat continued him.

Yaa Sunny and there is a villian too and you know who is the villian, the hero of her is a villian. There is no respect of me yrr. Virat said dramatically.

Brave one will you open your eyes or not?? Sunny said to me. Not wanting too I slowly opened my eyes and I recognised that we are in my room. My gaze travelled every where but I made sure not to see them and I sat on bed. Virat sat beside me. Only god knows what will happen next.

Firecracker look at me!! Virat speaks up and I didn't followed his command.

Brave one comeon look at us!! Sunny said and collecting all the courage I looked at them. God knows how I will face them😣. Both of them are laughing. I rubbed my eyes and again sees them, am I seeing right?? Or they become mad??

Firecracker you are too funny, only I know on that moment how I controlled myself. Virat said while laughing. Should I take it as a compliment. I am not a comedian okk!!

But you aren't less than them. Sunny said and I give him a fake smile.

Thanks for insulting me!! I thanked them. I want to murder there mind reading powers.

Firecracker why you gone to dungeon what if Xavier done something?? Virat said in a worried voice. Ohh after making fun of me now mourning amazing.

We are serious brave one!! Sunny said. Well I'm not serious I'm in a mood of do some khurafat🙈. That serious talks no I can't digest them. My stomach will start paining and my mind will stop working after becoming serious so Sai or serious not possible.

My mate is betraying me..... I said in a teasing tone and going to speak further but without blinking Virat pulled me towards himself causing me to hit his chest!!

Sunny leave!! Virat ordered and in a superman speed he leaves the room. Hey what this Vampire King is going to do with me. I tried to get up but he slides his hand on my waist causing me to stop. I looked at him. I'm very loyal to my mate firecracker, I never think of someone and your bestie never. She is the mate of my friend and I won't ever think about her. He said in my ears and I smiled.
I only love my mate that's you firecracker only you. He said in a husky voice and before I respond he kissed my right cheek. I touched my cheek and blushed 🙈.

Virat you are making me feel shy!! I said in a childish tone and he gives me a smile. He kissed my left cheek. Hehe this vampire is mad🙆

Mad on you firecracker I totally become crazy in these days just want to see one view of my mate my firecracker. He said while kissing my forehead. And I wrapped my hands around his neck.

Why you always flirt with me?? I asked him while joining our foreheads together while my hands still on his neck and his hands on my waist.

You know firecracker I want to kill Xavier on the spot and I killed him too if you didn't stopped me!! He complaint me and I chuckled.

I stopped you because it's isn't his fault he is just doing his duty and you also know my stubborness, I didn't listened him so he attacked on me and you know the amazing fact!! He attacked on me from behind not from front otherwise he have to fight with my strong muscle. I said to him removing my forehead from his and showing my muscles that were also not there😣 to him. He give me a cute smile while looking my antics and I stretched his cheeks.

Hey hey what are you doing?? He said but I'm still stretching his cheeks.

Awwwleee my vampie king. I said to him in a voice in which we talk to little babies

Heyy firecracker. He said and holds my hand by putting above on mine but I didn't stopped. He holds my hand and tried to stop me and in a second I my body landed on bed, my head is resting on pillow. He came above me.

W..What?? I asked but he put his finger on my mouth that caused me to stop speaking.

What fun you got while teasing me?? He said to me and I didn't said anything. Speak firecracker... I still didn't said anything..... Firecracker..... I indicated him to remove his index finger from my lips. Ohhh sorry!!! He removed his finger.....

Because I like to irritate my vampie mate!!! I said with a joyous smile and started laughing uncontrollably. He also laughed with me while putting his head on my collarbone. I'm below him and he is above me🙈......

Firecracker can you go with me for a night out?? He asked

Are you asking, ordering or requesting me?? I questioned

Requesting my mate to spend some time with me!! He said

Okk I will think about that. I told him and he like an ideal child he accepted