🦇🦇"A Vampire Chef"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Oh ho bro!! You taken me so seriously!! I didn't taste so good!! He said. Wait is he really thought that we are going to cook him and eat him at our dinner, such a Dumbo he is!!

Don't try to test my patience Sunny, I think you know me better than anyone else. Virat said to Sunny in a husky voice with a smirk on his face and I have gone to my thoughts land. You know me better, what does it mean?? Is he flirting with Sunny, Is they are lovers from childhood?? I felt someone slowly hitted his palm on my head. I looked at him.

What Virat?? Why you hitted me?? I asked him showing fake anger to him.

Why you always think that all of them are my lovers?? Seriously firecracker firstly that Ruby than Ava and now Sunny, well it's okay till Ruby and Ava but Sunny are you kidding me my mate?? Virat whispered in my ears and I lowered my gaze trying my best not to burst out into laugh. What nonsense I think only I know but now my thought privacy has snatched away from me.

What I will do virat it's all your fault, you always talk like that, anyone can doubt on you. I said innocently and he rolled his eyes.

If you want to think about me than think how powerful I'm, how good-looking I'm, how all of them respects me except you. He complaint me. A self obsessed vampire I am seeing right now!!

If you guys have done than please start preparing something yrr, otherwise I have to kill someone and drink. Edward shouted form his place. He has to kill?? A murderer he is?? And nobody will punish him because it's there way to be alive.

Your highness you don't have to do that, we will prepare dinner. Olivia said to him making sure not looking at him.

No Miss Maid my firecracker has demanded me to prepare something for her so I'm fulfilling her request so it's better you don't interfere. Virat said to her in a strict and cold tone. Is he don't know her name?? No firecracker I'm only interested in you and your biography, nothing else. He mind-linked with me and I blushed a little.

So shall we......I asked him and he just smiled to answer my question.

We entered in kitchen. All of the humans and vampires present there, their gazes goes towards us. Virat looked at me and winks.

We have came here to make dinner not to do flirt. I told him with a fake smile on my face.

Well you are my mate and it's my birth right to flirt with my mate!! He said to me and starts coming towards me. I took a knife.

Don't Mr. Vampire stay away from me. I warned him and he laughs. I looked at him confusingly.

Uff you will stop me with this knife firecracker well if you want, you can stab me with this knife, I will heal in just fifteen seconds. He said and I give a weird expression. Why he thought that I will kill him!! I know I'm lil bit angry with him but that's not my intention to hurt him. Ohh melodrama queen!! Yrr stop thinking so emotional. He said to me and I made an angry pout. Melodrama queen me huh!! Firecracker will you help me or not?? He questioned me and I didn't answered him. He gives a whatever look and starts preparing dinner himself.

Being a gentle girl I go towards him and asked him did he need my help. Firstly he raised his eyebrows and smiled. He nodded.

Firecracker let me show you a special recipe. He said with a proudly voice and I get excited. Firstly take this bowl. He said and I asked than, in an exciting tone like a kid. Than fill water in this pan. He said and I asked than, still exciting. Than put it in on stove. He said and I asked than, my excitement grows more. Than this water will boil. I looked at him. It is an amazing recipe naa, for more recepies you can take tution from me. He said with so much proud and I looked at him shockingly. Like seriously is this a type of recepie!!

I think I will become mad if I stay there so longer with you in kitchen, I will wait outside for you okay. I told him and goes outside and joined Ava, Sunny, Edward and Joseph.

Mr. Vampire Chef is preparing something, I hope we will get something delicious to eat. Joseph exclaimed and I looked at him. Yaa sure he will make you drink boil water!! It will taste amazing.

Bestie, till Virat is preparing dinner can you sing a song for us. Ava asked me and I looked at her. Why, did she wants to listen my nightingale voice, ohh I sing that good, I also don't know that there were many fans of me. Now I'm feeling like I'm a V.I.P Person.

Well you aren't less than that brave one, you are our queen so in another way you are V.I.P. Sunny told me. Hey stay away from my mind.

Okk I will sing. I said to her.

But there is one condition. Edward said and I raised my eyebrows.

Condition, what condition?? I asked

That you will sing a song related to your life. Ava told me a condition and I give an ohh reaction. So please start...She said and I cleared my throat.

Laal dupatta
Laal dupatta ud gaya re
Bairi hawa ke jhonke se

Indicate: Thier first meeting how her brakes failed (In Hindi: Dupatte ki jagah brakes udd gaye😂 )

Laal dupatta ud gaya re
Bairi hawa ke jhonke se
Mujhko piya ne dekh liya
Haaye re dhoke se

Indicate: Her car brakes get failed and how Virat suddenly come and sits beside her in her car, that makes her scare

Maana ki mujhe dil dega wo
Magar meri jaan lega wo

Indicate: He will accept her as his love, as his mate, as his queen, as his life but....... in return he will snatch away her humanity and turn her into a vampire

Maana ki mujhe dil dega wo
Magar meri jaan lega wo

Author's note: If you also want to suggest a song related to her, related to this story than please write in comment section, I will definitely read👍but you also have to explain me why you chosen that song.......

She completed and all of them clapped.

What a song you chosen but if I say truth your song didn't get on my mind. Ava said to me. Actually I don't know how you met so??

Please queen tell us how you met with our king?? And how he fallen in love with you. Edward asked me. I'm going to say but cutted by Virat.

Dinner is ready. He said while bringing a tray full of food in both of his hands. He is still wearing an apron and a chef cap. He is looking damn cute.