🦇🦇"Claimed"🦇🦇

Virat's Pov

Drink from her right now. Sunny said angrily. I want to claim her as mine but I can't do without her permission. She will hate me. Claim her Virat, before I do!! roars Sunny.

You shall die. I said, removing his hand from my firecracker. She is mine only mine. He has his mate, how can he betray her?? Sunny raises his hand slowly. A vampire lost in blood lust can take down an entire army in a seconds.

I know Virat she is yours, but if you don't claim her, you will lose her. Sunny cautiously states.

I will kill her. I speak in a broken voice.

You won't Virat, just do it. Sunny said to me. Drink Virat. He said in a soft tone. I looked at my mate. Everything around me cease. The intoxicating smell of her blood making me go crazy. I put my face near her neck. My fangs sink into her soft skin. The deeper I sink my fangs into her skin, the louder she moans and the more I loose my control. I dranked too much from her. I came back to reality and immediately removed my fangs and lifted up my face. Her blood drops from my chin to my clothes. I wipe it off my face.

I can hear her low heartbeats. She's okay now, all thanks to Sunny. I can feel mine and firecracker's bond  growing more stronger. Our souls are being tied as one now. I have claimed her as mine. We are equal, we are one. Mine firecracker whimpers softly. She's slowly gaining conscious. I can feel her pain, and I feel ashamed on myself that I given that much pain to her. I could have killed her. My eyes starts becoming teary because of me she's in that much pain.

Virat please calm down. She don't want to see you getting weak because of her, she can't handle bro, she can't able to handle your emotions. Sunny said while placing his hands on my shoulders. Yes he's right. Now Sai can feel me like I can feel her. I followed his instructions, verbatim. Sunny and I left from the room to see what's happening outside but before leaving I wrapped my firecracker with a blanket and kissed her forehead.

I will come soon. I said while caressing her hair.

🦇🦇________________________🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

I'm lying on the bed, it's getting difficult for me to breathe. I felt a sharp razor blade type thing plunged into my neck. I felt pain but when it goes deep inside my flesh, it felt different. When he removed his fangs from me I felt pain. I am feeling something different inside me. I'm not able to understand what's happening with me. I just want to sleep, it's paining so much.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
🦇After sometime...............     🦇
🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

I wake up and now I'm feeling fine. No pain, no torture, no agony, nothing. I get up from bed and stand in front of mirror. Today I'm looking different. I noticed a mark on my neck. I touched it and it starts glowing.

Am I became a ghost, a half-ghost, is I am dead, hawww. I thought. I sensed Virat standing behind me. I turned.

Whatt?? He asked shockingly. Ohh he readed what I thought.

Is am I a ghost, in a half?? I asked him.

A ghost. He joked, holding back his laughter. In a half, Firecracker you are a half-human and half-vampire, and the first thing came in your mind is that you are a half-ghost?? I don't think that half-ghost really exist. He said. Yes they exist man. What else do you call a person who comes from the dead and can still be feel and touched?? Instead of further elaborating he burst out into a laughing. He is laughing at me. He is laughing so hard that he loses his breathe. Meanwhile I'm trying my best not to karate-kick with him.

I don't think it's funny!! I say to him, crossing my arms around my chest.

Yes it is!! He said still laughing like a maniac.

No, it's not. I said

Yes it is!! He said

No it's not. I repeated myself.

Yes it it!! He is so stubborn. Wait in this no yes fight I forgot that what he said. I'm a half human and half vampire. Whatt?? How's that possible. I don't want to snatch away your childish behaviour and humanity that's why I didn't fully converted you into vampire. He said to me.

Is it exist?? I questioned him. A half-human a half-vampire. Did they really exist!!

See yourself you exist. He said in a common tone. A half-human and a half-vampire are called dhampir. He told me the common name of these type of creatures. I nodded in approval. Now I started feeling thirsty, I take the glass of water and dranked almost eight to nine glass but my thirst is same.

Virat what's happening with me I'm so much thirsty but this water. It's sometype of different thirst. I told him and he looked at me worriedly.

Your vampire side wants her first drink, this thirst is of that only. He said. A different type of thirst what does it mean?? Vampire side, her first drink, thirst. My eyes gets widened when reality striked me. My vampire wants her first drink and vampires drink are only blood.

Virat how can I. I am trying to speak but not able to speak because of dryness in my throat.

Firecracker drink from me. He commanded me and I clunched my eyebrows. What does he mean drink from me. Hey I'm not expert in it, how can I and how can he think that I will drink.

Listen Virat. I tried to say but stops when he pulled me towards him. My chest hitted his hard chest. I looked in his blue orbs.

Everything we do is first time only firecracker. I dranked lots of blood from you now it's your turn. He said to me. My eyesight gone towards his neck. A different type of energy I can feel inside me. My fangs starts coming automatically. I teared his flesh from my fangs and I think second time I'm drinking his blood. I drink only that much I needed. My fangs gone back and I looked at him. The two punchered mark my fangs given him, healed in a second.

Thanks.... I said.

What thanks, the more I taken it's my duty to return back but listen you won't drink too much you got only three glass for a whole week. It depends on you that when you want to drink it in one day or you want to control your Vampire thirst for blood. You will get another drink after one week. He said sternly.

Yes teacher. I said while saluting him.