🦇🦇"Flowers"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Drake and Virat leaves in a meeting room maybe they have to discuss about something important.

So finally you came here. Olivia said to me like she is taunting me.

Stop it Olivia. Ava said to her. You don't know me who I am and I swear if I come on me than definitely I will kill you. Ava told her and Olivia fake smiled.

Who are you hmm who are you?? You are also a human like us, a slave here. Olivia said to Ava by showing her index finger.

Enough!! Enough is enough. I shouted on both of them. Olivia you are fighting with us but why didn't you fight with that Drake hmm you don't have courage to argue with him and you are arguing with us. I yelled at her. And you Ava it's better for you not to speak in my matter I don't need anyone to support me. I told her and she is looking lil bit sad after hearing this. She holds her ears.

Sorry na bestie I am really very very sorry. I know I hided my true identity from you but please don't give me that big punishment. I want my bestie Sai please naa. She apologized me and tears starts flowing from her cheeks and there I felt bad. I thought that you will broke friendship with me after knowing the truth. She said while sobbing that made me to forgive her. She looks cute while smiling not crying. I wiped her tears. I took her in a tight hug and rubbed her back.

It's okk Ava. I forgive you okk. I was just a little angry. As a friend you hid something from me, so I was angry with you but man you made me emotional. I said to her and she smiled. She hugged me back.

I swear Sai I will never hide anything from you. Ava said to me.

She got pardon but will I get it, shower some grace on me too brave one. I heard Sunny' voice. Me and Ava brokes the hug and looked at him. He is also holding his ears that made me chuckle. These both mates are so similar there antics ohh god. Maids present there bowed there heads after seeing Sunny but I can see how much confused they are maybe they are confused why these guys are apologizing me.

No I will not forgive you. I said with a fake anger by crossing my arms around my chest.

I don't even have tears coming out. He said to me. But I can do one thing. He said that made me confuse. He start doing situps holding his ears. I laughed at his antics. Now I am not able to control my laugh anymore. I laughed whole heartly.

Okk okk I will forgive you lil child stop doing this. I said in between my laugh. I noticed Virat and Drake also came there. Sunny and Ava is looking at me.

What?? I ask them, shaking my head a little, feeling self-conscious under their gazes.

Hearing you laugh firecracker.......do not stop. Virat said to me and I felt lil bit shy and I smiled. Never stop having that smile in your face. He continued before taking a pause.

You look like a fairy while smiling bestie. Ava said to me and give me a side hug about two seconds and brokes the hug.

I don't have words to say. If my this antic made you laugh than I can do it all the time brave one. Sunny said and now I am feeling to much embarassed now.

Stop it guys..... I said to them still smiling like a fool. To hide my embarassment I ran from kitchen and goes in my room and locked it from inside. I leaned my back against the door and slide myself. I sat on floor hugging my knees with my chest and smiling so much.

What happened to me buddy!! Why I am smiling like a fool. I questioned myself. Get up Sai and stop smiling okk. I encouraged myself. I patted on my shoulders myself and opened the gate.

Are you shy Sai?? Ava asked me in a teasing tone.

No...... No Ava why I will feel shy?? I said to her not making eye contact with her.

Liar!! She said and I looked at her. See your face bestie you became a red tomato..she laughs.

Stop teasing me Ava!! I said to her. Come I will show you something. I holds her hands and pulled her in a garden.

Why you dragged me in this beautiful garden. Ava asked and I smiled.

See there are magical flowers Ava..I told her.

What?? Magical flowers!! She looked at me with a questioning look and to show her I put my hands on flowers. They start blooming. They are yellow in colour with a light pink shade like they were also feeling shy like me. I'm thinking that is that flowers bloom according to my mood or what. I mean whenever I feel happy and touch them they bloom with a happiness, when I'm sad they didn't infact they also become sad with me and when I'm feeling shy they also bloomed according to that.

Beautiful!! Ava said. Miracle!! I heard Virat's voice too. Is he is following me.

How did you done that?? How does these flowers bloom on your touch firecracker. Virat asked and I laughed what yaar he is also making me fool.

Stop it Virat. It's your garden and you planted these magical flowers and now you are asking how it happened, seriously. I said and looked at him. He is looking confused. Is he is saying the truth he also don't know about these flowers.

Ohh yaa I forgotten. He said to me. I can feel that he is lying.

Why are you lying to me?? I asked him

How you know that I'm lying or saying truth?? He asked me and Ava cleared her throat.

Sorry your highness for disturbing both of you. I'm sorry from my friend side please forgive her. We don't have any attention to come outside but this is the part of castle so..... Ava said and I cut her in between.

Ava let's go. I said and looked one last time at Virat. I hold my friend hand and goes from there.

Virat's Pov

I know she is upset with me because I lied, but I need sometime to accept her as my mate. I know how that flowers bloomed on her touch because she is my mate and everything in my palace is attached with her. She comes and spread lightness in this castle otherwise this palace is nothing without her. If I want than I can reject my mate bond with her but I don't want her to go through that unbearable pain. My heart denying me to reject her. I heard someone's voice from outside. I ordered my guards to keep eyeing on castle. No one enters there and no one gets out specially Sai. I mind linked with sunny too. I am glad to know that he finds his mate but he hided from me that made me upset but how can I get angry with him as I am also hiding about my mate from him.

I goes on forest and someone attacked me from behind and I quickly healed. I turned back and sees a werewolf.

“Today I will kill you." He said. He is in his half wolf and half human form.

You are going to kill me. I questioned surprisingly. He groaned. We started fighting, we are fighting from so long. He is in the state of losing. He is going to die but before dying he used his claws and attacked on me. He jumped on my chest that made to fall on ground. He used his poisoned nails and attacked. I didn't healed this time. I dig my fangs in him and that werewolf died and now black dots starts dancing in front of my eyes. Is I am going to die because he poisoned me?? I noticed Sunny also came there.

Hey bro listen I'm here nothing will happen to you. He said to me.