🦇🦇"Wild Vampires"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Hey you human maid whatever is your name listen same thing apply on you to that I said to Amelia. Sunny shouted at her, I think he didn't like to repeat himself again and again.

But your highness. Olivia said in a shaking tone.

Olivia I think you should keep your mouth shut. I said calmly, I don't want her to get killed by Sunny. I noticed she tried to say anything but stays silent.

Okk your highness let's go. I said to Virat and he raised his eyebrows.

You called me your highness, are you okk?? Virat questioned me and I rolled my eyes. Seriously in one hand he says to respect him and in the other hand he is questioning me that why I'm giving him respect, a weirdo vampire he is. Anyway come. He ordered me and I followed him. We goes downstairs and reached in a basement. It's very small not a single bed is there, and the mat is lying on the ground. There is too much darkness their.

Are you serious?? I'm going to live here. I questioned him. He is really a heartless person I have ever seen in my whole life. Firstly that dungeon now this basement.

Yaa firecracker, any problem. He says not a single expression is on his face and that irritate me more.

Fine. I said to him and starts going towards kitchen. There is a straight way so I don't get lost and reached successfully on kitchen and I noticed Sunny also has gone.

Are you serious Sai you talked to kings like you are his friend. Ava said to me that make me confuse.

Hey Ava I'm not the one who make Sunny as my friend he is the one who requested me to become his friend. He requested me to call him by his name. I said the truth and other maids sees me like they were getting jealous, but whyy??

Why is she getting special treatment by kings I also look beautiful, rather I look more beautiful than this girl, why didn't I get treatment like this? Olivia said to Amelia and other maids.

Sai please ignore her. Ava pleased me and I nodded. But I don't understand why she is jealous from me. I mean I haven't said the kings to give me treatment like this and if I said to than also why they will listen me, baseless things Olivia say.

Sai dear I think you should respect kings because they don't like anyone to disrespect them specially a human. Amelia said in a fearful and warning tone. I didn't said anything and starts doing my work. A girl come to me.

Hii Sai!! Myself Lily. That girl said to me. Her eyes are brown in colour and hairs too.

Heyy!! I replied back while busy in mopping the floor.

You are a brave girl. Lily said to me and I nodded. Hey Sai I also want to become your friend, can I. I smiled and give my right hand for a handshake. She too give her right hand in my hand and we shared a handshake.

I have to do my work Lily see you later. I said to her and she goes away. Oh yaa she also have to do her work, after I done mopping the floor I came towards other girls, they are talking about something.

I'm not going there you go. A girl said to Olivia. No no you go!! Olivia said to that girl. What are these guys arguing for?? I came and ask.

What's the matter girls?? I ask that make Olivia angry as anger is visible on her face.

You will do that if we tell you. Olivia questioned and I nodded without knowing the reason why they are arguing. Ohh so you become so brave naa go there and do clean that place. Olivia said to me well that's not my work but still I nodded. Okk I will go but please accompany me. I said and Olivia nodded. We goes there and she leaves me alone after reaching that place.

Why these guys arguing for I mean is they are afraid from this place. I smiled and starts cleaning that place, after cleaning that room I noticed there was another door that had a swivel. Is they are arguing not to clean this place because this place is too big. I thought to myself and starts going to open that door so I can clean that room too. I turned the door knob to open it. My eyes got widened after seeing the inside view. My heart is racing fast. There were many vampires inside it. They look so wild their faces look so dangerous and you can say their face looks so scary. I started taking back steps now I understand why those girls are arguing for not to clean this room.

That crowd of wild vampires start taking steps towards me, they will kill me I thought to myself. I'm not afraid of death but their faces are so scary and they are so many. I don't want to get killed by so much vampires, I collided with a wall and now I stopped in my tracks. Sai be strong don't fear, fight with these blood sucking monsters you are not weak, I start encouraging myself. Those wild vampires comes near me. I noticed a wooden stick there, I took it quickly and start hitting those vampires but it didn't effect them. Stay away from me. I shouted!! They still taking steps towards me. One of the vampire held my right hand that made the wooden stick fall while other held left. Two vampires on both of my left and right holds my wrist while two comes near my neck. Their fangs start coming.

Ohh God!! I tried to free myself but I can't. I closed my eyes tightly, I'm going to kill by so many vampires. Suddenly I felt someone hand on my waist and gets pulled away by my waist. I opened my eyes slowly to look what's happening. I noticed that Virat's hand is on my waist while my hand is on his chest and he is looking at me, I looked away from his eyes and looked towards the crowd of wild vampires. They starts coming towards us.

Virat what is happening here?? Who are all these?? I questioned him now looking at his eyes.

It's not the time to answer your questions, don't move from there understand. He removed his hands from my waist and goes near that crowd of vampires. Guards!! Virat shouted. Guards entered, Sunny to entered. They start fighting with that wild vampires, dead bodies are lying on the floor. There faces look so scary. I'm seeing dead bodies of vampires. Guards pushed that vampires who are still alive on that door which I opened unknowingly and they locked the door. I looked at some dead bodies that are lying on floor, it's like a scene of horror movie to me. I don't want to get scare but there faces making me to get scare.

Don't look them. Virat said and comes in between that blocks the view of me to see that dead bodies. I looked at him.

Brave one are you okk!! Sunny asked with concern in his voice but I didn't answered. My eyes only locked with Virat. I take a step towards him and wrapped my hands around his waist, resting my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I don't know why but I do, I hugged a vampire. My mind gets totally blank to think anything. I feel that his hand wrapped around my waist while one is rubbing my back. When I came back to reality, I immediately put my hands back.

S__S__Sorry. I am only able to say that

Are you okay?? Virat asked and I nodded.

How you unlocked that door?? Sunny asked

By my hands. I answered with an innocent look. I mean I will open a door with my hands naa