🦇🦇"Library"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

I'm sitting on kitchen chit-chatting with my bestie Ava and Lily.

Ava I want to see library. Virat told me that there is a Library too, can you please tell me the direction. I requested her and she nodded.

Come. She said and I hold her hand. I waved my hand to Lily to say bye and she waved back with a smile. After five minutes walking we reached in library.

Ohh Ava how far away library is from there. I said putting my hands on my waist and tried to catch breathe.

Bestie you get tired haww. She made fun of me. You read I'm going as I'm not interested in books after seeing them I feel like that I became lazy and I want to sleep. I'm not a bookworm so you enjoy and do romance with your books and for accompany you I will send Virat. She said and leaves didn't listening my answer.

I looked here and there and my all around there are books. This is a very big library, so from where I start?? I started biting my right hand nails. I think I should start from there. I said to myself and took out a ladder. I started climbing on the ladder like a monkey!! After reaching above I picked out the book name “Romeio and Juliet" I smiled and mistakenly the book falls from my hand and to take it my leg also slips. I closed my eyes tightly and I felt that I didn't fallen on ground I fall down on someone's arm. Stuck in the date palms that fell from the sky, I heard that proverb, but fallen from sky and landing on someone's arm I experienced that, liar proverb. I opened my one eye while second one still closed. Aww my vampie mate is here. I opened my both eyes and looked into his blue orbs. I like to drown in his blue eyes.

Hmmm Miss Mate don't look at me like this otherwise don't blame me for loosing my control over me, I will claim you now onwards so..... He said that made me to feel shy. I broke eyelock with him. This vampire is so flirty yrr!! I hitted on his chest and he laughed hahaha!!!

Put me down Your highness.. I said to him and he looked at me like an angry bird. He put me down. I started going to take my book that fallen on floor but someone's hand come in front of me that blocked my way. I looked at him. There is a book stall behind me. I turned to go from another direction but Virat put his hands there too. His both hands blocking my ways. I was caged by him.

You are my equal firecracker, don't call me that I know I'm the one who said you to call me that but now I'm the one who is requesting you to not to call me that. You are my mate, you are the one who can face my anger and I'm the one who can face you. You aren't less than me understand. He scolded at me but in his scold too love is clearly visible.

Okk so now can I leave. I asked him and he smirked. Hey why he is smirking?? He started tracing my jawline with the back of his hand.

What if I say no?? I want to spend time with you and you, you don't have the time for me!! Saying this his hand reached on my chin and he lifted up my face. Speak up naa firecracker why don't you give me time!! He complaint me. I'm trying to change myself. I'm trying my best firecracker than also I'm not able to get my mate, what should I do now?? I'm not able to understand!! He started saying the things that he is hiding inside. Is he upset?? Because I didn't accepted his request to take me out for a night out?? He removed his hand from my chin. You can go. He said to me his one hand still there blocking my way to go from there while other he removed. I looked at him. I acted like I'm going but he didn't said anything.

I didn't leave and hugged him tightly and due to sudden force both of us fallen on floor. He landed above on me. He put his palm behind my head to safe me from getting any type of injury. Aww he is so caring. His one hand is on my waist.

Sorry... He said and tried to get up from me but I wrapped my hands around him.

Where are you going Mister King?? I asked him and he looked at me confusingly.

Firecracker get up!! We are in library okk!! He said in a serious tone but you know me right I didn't take any thing seriously.

Haww you do so raasleela and I do so character-dheela and by the way it's your personal library right. I told to my sometimes romantic and sometimes unromantic vampire mate.

Are you okk, I hope you didn't drink. He asked and I showed him fake anger.

Shut up!! I said to him and he chuckled. This... I wanted this only, his smile. Now he is looking like my  better-half.

Would be better-half, have you forgotten I told you that I respect your decision and give you time to accept me. He said to me and kissed my forehead. And after kissing my forehead he looked at me and I looked at him. We both are lost staring at each other. He winked at me and I give a shocking reaction. A song starts playing inside my mind......

THIS VAMPIRE WINKING WINKING
SEEN AN AMAZING VAMPIRE 🦇
SHOOT WITH HIS EYES🔫..........
(sound of a bullet comes in bg)
SEEN AN AMAZING VAMPIRE🦇
SHOOT WITH HIS EYES🔫..........

Author's Note: This song is akhiyo se goli maare😂try to sing it on that way💃

Hey firecracker you made this song for me?? He asked me and I give him a smile showing my thirty-two teeths.
He smiled and started bringing his face near my neck. He is a bit far away to come close and I closed my eyes. We heard a door opening sound.

Ohh sorry sorry I think I should knock on the door but one minute it's not my fault too, you have to lock the door from inside and by the way it's a library soo.... Sunny is trying to give his explanation while putting his palm on his both eyes.

Virat gets up from me and gives me his hand and I slides my hands on his and gets up. I am feeling embarassed. Virat told me that it's a library but I was I