🦇🦇"Missing"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

It's about ten days to go and I haven't seen Virat from that incident. I'm missing him so much or you can say I missed him badly in these days. Ava is there with me for accompany me to cheer up me but still I want only Virat!! Virat and Sunny both have gone for some work, Sunny told Ava to take care of me and this palace too. I want some time so Virat didn't told anyone that we are mates and his this quality I liked the most, that he respects my thoughts while Sunny and Ava are mates they have announced it and I'm happy for them.

I'm roaming here and there in kitchen while Olivia is still blabbering that why I'm roaming here and there, come and do work bla bla bla........ It's better to ignore her. I heard a car horn voice. Is they came back?? I want to see is they are back or not. I immediately go downstairs and stands in front of the entrance door. I stopped and started breathing heavily. Yes it's him. Virat opens the car door with a serious look on his face as he speaks to Sunny, his back towards me.

I run faster as Sunny's eyes find me and he points towards me. Virat looks behind frowning as his eyes widen when they find me. I fly into his arms hugging him tightly inhaling his scent as he shifts backwards with the force of my body thrown upon his. Sunny chuckles and I snuggle deeper into Virat's chest. His arms wrapped around my back.

Guess I was extremely missed yes Sunny?? His husky voice questions sunny as he chuckles one more.

Brave one did you missed me too or not or you only missed your mate. Sunny asked me and I broke my hug with Virat. I rubbed my neck to hide my embarassment ohh god I hugged him in front of these vampires. They all are looking at me like I'm a ghost.
Where is my mate?? Is she missed me or not?? You guys carry on I won't distrub you okk I'm going to find my mate. Sunny said and leaves in a bullet train speed.

Hmmm so firecracker shall we go inside or you want to hug me again?? Virat asked. Is he making fun of me, I really missed him and he yaa why he will miss me. I turned to leave but stopped when two arms wrapped around my waist.

What are you doing?? I questioned him and he puts his chin on my shoulders and pulled me towards his chest. My back hitted his chest and he snuggled his face on my neck.

I missed you firecracker. How I spend these days without you only I know. He said in my ears that gives me goosebumps. He again put his chin on my shoulders.

No you didn't missed me I'm the one who missed you!! And by the way what so important that you take long time to return?? I asked him and tried to remove his hands from my waist and I succeed. I turned around to face him.

It's urgent work firecracker and it taken long time to complete but now it's completed. He said with a bright smile and I smiled back. If your detective side has ended so can we go inside?? He said and I rolled my eyes.

No I'm angry with you and you have to pacify me. I said by folding my hands on my chest. He chuckled. What so funny am I looking like a clown??

Well clown isn't look so cute like you!! He said and I raised my eyebrows. Is he praising me or making fun of me by comparing me and clown. How much you think firecracker give some rest to your little mind!! He said and holds my right hand and we entered inside the castle. Who ever see him bowed their heads and gives respect to him.

Welcome back your highness. Ava said and Virat clenched his eyebrows.

Ava I told you not to call me that!! He said to her and Ava smiled that made me confuse. Is both of them are dating with each other, is they are betraying me and Sunny, haww how innocent me and Sunny are. I look at him than at her than again at him than again at her than again at him.

Ahhhh!!! My neck. I screamed holding my neck. All the gazes goes towards me. Virat slaps his forehead with his own hand. Hehehe don't tell me that I act like so childish and I think more than needed. I moved my neck here there here there to give my reaction just like showed in tv shows dhoom-tana-dhoom-tana. How can they do that again and again. Here I feel like my neck is broken.

Are you alright brave one?? Sunny is the first who asked me that. I nodded awkwardly.

Is something wrong?? Ava asked to me and I nodded in no still I'm feeling so much embarassed. What I thought a few seconds ago ohh god. My bestie and my mate is betraying me and Sunny, how dumb I'm. I looked at Virat who is looking at me and I gulped. My gaze goes towards Sunny who have a serious expression in his face. Whyy god why??? Why they have mind reading powers?? Now what they think about me??

Come with me firecracker. Virat said to me while holding my hand. No no I don't want to go right now. I'm not ready to face him.

V..V...Virat I'm busy talk to you later byeee. I freed my hand from his hold and ran from there.

I came to an unknown place in this castle. Waitt not unknown I know that place. This the the place where Virat put me first a dungeon. The memories of those days start flashing again. How he said that I'm weak and how I used his that words against him and showed him my bravery and made him know that I'm not weak. I smiled and turned to go back from there as old memories always gives pain.

Ohh you came here, have you missed this place?? A voice came and I froze in my place. It's a voice of Xavier the dungeon master.

Well if I say the truth so no I don't. I didn't miss that things that always gives pain. I said to him and turned to go but he held my elbow.

Seem like now you have got the habit to live on palace right human girl. He said and I smiled.

Maybe yes. Now leave me. Virat, Sunny and Ava maybe waiting for me. I said while trying to free myself but the more I'm trying the more he is tightening his grip on me. I give him a angry glare.

Old habits don't die easily right. I have told you many times to call him King inspite of calling him by his name. And now you are calling other king to by his name and his mate too, learn that human girl that you are a normal human girl so it's better to give respect to kings. He said to me while leaving my elbows.

What I want I will do that. None of your business. I said to him and I'm leaving from that dungeon but someone attacked me from behind. I turned and saw no one only Xavier. He attacked on me with a spear. I sat on floor that sear is still on my back. You...you attacked on me from behind. You are scared from me so much that you hit me from behind, You coward dungeon master Xavier you are weak that's why you attacked on a human girl from behind, you...you...you don't have the courage to fight with me. I said to him and three peoples enters there.

Firecracker, brave one, bestie. I heard three voice on the same time.

Thank you so much for completing my 50 followers😁