🦇🦇 "New friend"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Whatt?? Why are you staring at me with anger?? Virat asked me innocently. I didn't answer. I keep staring at him.

That's the first time you give someone a nickname bro!! You didn't give a nickname to me and you give brave one a nick name the little firecracker nice name you given to her. Sunny says to both of us. Is he also trying to say that I'm a firecracker.

It's better for both of you not become so friendly with me, otherwise your mate will kill me. I said broking my silence. Well I know Virat isn't friendly with me and that's good as Sunny explained me that vampire mates are possessive, so she will definitely torture me if they become so friendly to me.

Well I want my mate like you. Sunny said and virat raised his eyebrows as well as me too why he want his mate like me, a human?? Because you are strong brave one, if it's in my hand than, when would I have accepted you. But it's my bad luck that you aren't my mate, your mate maybe a human. Brave one I will tell my mate not to harm you if she will than I will reject her as my mate. Sunny said and I smiled a bit. The idea of rejecting his mate is not good, if he will than she have to go through a pain that is unbearable to her and I don't want them to seperate and feel pain because of me but the way he accepted me as his friend like I'm a important part of his family that thought made me feel happy. I wish both of them find their mates soon. I want to see them before I die. I looked at Virat I can notice his expression like he is fuming with anger, but whyy??

Sunny, I think you have talked to much now, firecracker get up and go downstairs, slave head is waiting for you. Virat said to me. Arghhh!! How irritating is he.

I don't know the path, your palace is too big. I will get lost. I want one of you to accompany me. I cleared myself.

Okk brave one I will accompany you. Sunny said with a smile on his face and I nodded and a small smile occurs on my face too. I get up from bed and stands near him.

No need Sunny, come with me firecracker I will show you the path . Virat said to me and give a glare at Sunny. What's his problem?? He is so rude, sunny want to accompany me but he announced his decision and I know sunny want refuse his decision as well as he is his best friend. I don't want to go with him. I looked at Sunny and he give me a slight nod. Now I looked at Virat and starts following him. After sometime we reached in kitchen and Virat left leaving me alone. I looked at maids who are looking at me. Some of them are angry with me and I know the reason why!! Because of my stubborness one of the maid get killed. Some of them are smiling seeing me including male maids too.

Hello!! I said to all of them by waving my hand!! I'm feeling very awkward, I don't know how to start the conversation. I noticed slave head start coming towards me.

Hii!! Myself Amelia. She said with a smile that made me too smile back. I think you already guessed who I'm. I nodded in yes. Well many girls and boys here liked you because of your bravery and some of them are angry with you and you know the reason. She said with a sad expression. I'm still blaming myself for her dead and their sad faces make me too feel guilty.

Sorry. Only that thing I'm able to speak at that time. I noticed Amelia is smiling.

Hello buddy!! Myself Ava. One girl interupted us. I looked at that girl. Her smile is too good. She looks pretty while smiling and her dimples uff!! She is like my age . Her hairs are red in colour.

Hii Ava. I'm Sai. I replied her.

Will you be my friend not friend a best friend, I like your bravery Sai, we will make a best example of friendship. She says and I'm not able to decline her. Her smile ohh God who can reject her.

I definitely accept you as my bestie Ava. I said with a bright smile. She hugs me tightly.

Really Ava you want to make her as your bestie, the one who is responsible for the death of your cousin sister. One girl said from behind. Ava broked the hug. Waittt what she said sister, the girl that gets killed is her sister and she is requesting me to become her bestfriend. I have a shocking expression.

Yes Olivia I want her as my bestie. Ava replied to her. Ohh so her name is Olivia. I noticed all the girls present there are teenager except that girls slave head.

The girl that gets killed is your cousin. I questioned Ava and she nodded in yes. Why you want to make me as your bestie, I'm the reason behind your sister's death. I said in a broken voice.

Yes Sai I know you are the one who is responsible for her death. But Sai now she is gone she will never come back and because of your nature I requested you to become my bestie 🙂 now Isabella has gone she will never come back to me. I want someone with me to whom I can share my feelings and I only find you. Ava said keeping smile on her face.

Whatever, I don't like her. Olivia said and Ava and me totally ignored her.

Sorry Ava. I apologised to her.

No no Sai don't apologise. Ava said to me.

So now Sai I will tell you what is your work. Amelia said to me and I nodded now I will do whatever is said to me because I don't want anyone to die now. She explained me what I have to do. She also told the timings of breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have to comeon time otherwise I don't get food and if I didn't do my work properly I will get punished, Amelia informed me. I know Virat didn't punish me. He will punish other girl rather than me because he know I'm not afraid of him so I have to do work perfectly, what Amelia said to me. All of them bows their head leaving me confuse. Why they were bowing their heads. I turned and sees Sunny and Virat is standing. I didn't bowed my head.

Hey brave one!! Sunny said to me by waving his hand and I waved back. I can feel glares of some girls on me while I can feel Ava is smiling. Sunny and Virat comes near me. Is everything ok!! Sunny asked.

Are you asking to me Sunny?? I questioned Sunny

Sai don't call kings by their names. Amelia said to me still her head is down.

Hey Amelia don't tell her what she have to call me if I have any problem than I have mouth to say okk. Sunny said angrily.

I apologise your highness. Amelia said still bowing her head. Well if I bow my head so long than definitely my neck starts paining and get a sprain.

Hey sunny calm down. I said to him and looked at Virat. I give him a questioning look?? Why is he here??

I came to tell you where you will live. Virat said. Is I'm not going to live in this palace?? That thought came in my mind.

You live here but where in which room to show that I came here. Virat answered. Uff he again read my mind. There irritating vampires I also want to get mind reading powers. I noticed Sunny laughs. Uff he also reads what I thought.

Sunny are you mad it's not funny?? You vampires are really very irritating. Both of you are able to read my mind. How innocent I am in front of you guys. I said

Behave yourself Sai. Olivia said from behind. You are talking to a king not your school friend. She is still looking on floor, she didn't dare to look up.