🦇🦇"Meeting with an Alpha"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Come we have to leave..... Sunny shouted and we all gathered in one place. It's evening time, the sun has sets and cold wind are flowing.

Firecracker listen no matter what happens, you will hold my hand in every situation, don't dare to disobey me this time. Virat given a strict warning to me and hold my hand with his hands.

Why can't you leave her inside, it's not necessary to take her with us. Edward said to Virat.

No I can't leave her!! This is a forest and we are in werewolves land, any werewolf can attack her, stop discussing about this, I'm the King and I know very well what I have to do or not. Let's go!! He commanded and we starts going. And after sometime we are standing in front of a huge castle. It's big as Virat's castle. It looks cool and amazing. We are going inside but guards stop us. But they leave our way when they saw Virat. These guards respect him!! Lovable enemies, I mean they are the types of enemies who respect him.

Alpha is in his meeting room'. Guard said and Edward nodded. We gone inside the castle. How beautiful is this, these paintings, these curtains, these fairy lights, this chandilier. My grip on Virat's hand loosen. We are walking towards his meeting room I think, as the guard told us!! I'm not sure. We reached in Terris!! And the next thing I saw..........

I saw dead bodies lying on the pool of blood lifelessly. They were so many, seeing them I started feeling unwell and a weird feeling erupt inside me after seeing this much blood and those bodies. I lost my balance and taken a back step but Virat hold me. I'm still looking at those dead bodies. I remembered that day how Virat killed those wild vampires.

Firecracker..... I heard Virat's voice who holds concern for me. Don't look at them. He requested me but I was still watching those dead bodies. My gaze goes towards a known person who are also drenched in a pool of blood. It's, it's... It's my ex boyfriend Raj. I sat on the ground with a thud voice. I know he has broke up with me but still we are friends. My eyes are getting teary. In a second I was pulled in a tight hug by someone. I told na don't look them. Virat said to me but I didn't react. I didn't even hugged him back. My mind has become totally blank.

**Ohh so you reached here King, thanks for these amazing gifts**. I heard an unfamiliar voice. I'm sitting on floor, Virat is also sitting with me,
hugging me. I'm not able to see his face because he is standing behind Virat. Gifts which gifts??

Why you killed them, I didn't told you to kill them Alpha. Virat yelled. Ohh so he gifted too many lives as a gift to him. He didn't changed, he didn't changed, he still play with lives!! No firecracker you are misunderstanding me!! He said to me.

**Who is this?? Is she a human?? Is she also a gift from you guys to me!! Ohh wow I like to drink her blood**. He said and as soon as he completed his lines I heard a loud voice of Virat

Enough Helen. Virat said and brokes the hug with me. He made me stand by holding my shoulders and holds my hand. He turned to face that Alpha King named Helen.

**Coming in my land and disrespecting me not bad King**. Helen said to us.

Listen we came here to talk to you and given you these humans in a present to you, but you, can you please do a favour to tell us that why you killed all of them?? Edward said to him and I looked at that Alpha king. He looks strong and he is also handsome but in front of Virat he is just like a combination of dark chocolate with milky bar. But Virat, I didn't thought that he will risk too much lives and send them as a gift. What if one day he also send me to someone as a gift.

What are you thinking?? How can you ever think like that I will do such thing. Virat mind linked with me. He can read my mind and can mind-link with me but me I can't do anything. I can't read his mind, I can't get to know what he is thinking, I can't mind link with him but he, he can.

**Why you concerned so much about her**?? Helen asked him and I give him a glare. I freed my hand from Virat's hold and stand in front of him.

You are a cruel, heartless Alpha King Helen!! You killed so much innocent lives and there isn't a guilt on your face and standing in front of us and asking questions to us!! You know what there isn't any difference between you and a devil. But I am getting more angry on Virat than you. He is also equal responsible. I shouted at him.

Fir...... Virat tried to say something but I cutted him in between.

I... I... I don't want to talk to you, you will feel more sad if I say something so please, don't!! I need some alone time. I said in a broken voice and ran from there.

🦇🦇____________________________🦇🦇

Virat's Pov

I know she is heartbroken after knowing that I'm the one who sended these peoples as a gift to Alpha. But I don't have any idea that he will kill all of them.

I... I... I don't want to talk to you, you will feel more sad if I say something so please, don't!! I need some alone time. She said in a broken voice and before I could say anything she ran from there.

Arghhh! I said in a fraustation.

**Waitt.. don't tell me that she is your mate king**. Helen said and I glared him. He started laughing evily. **What if my men kill her**?? He said to me. Ohhh noo sai has left my hand. I told her not to leave my hand but she!!

Don't you dare. I shouted at him. Sunny, Edward, Joseph come with me, we have to find her right now. I ordered and give a last warning to Helen, don't dare to harm her.

We gone to forest and all of us gets seperated in the four directions to find her. I tried to concentrate on her thoughts but I can't able to!!

Sai's Pov

I'm walking on the forest alone in the midnight. There is too much darkness there. I want to go back but those dead bodies still flashing on my mind. I sitted on the ground. My back is taking support of a tree. I saw paws. I lifted up my gaze and founded that one wolf is standing in front of me, looking at me hungrily. Is Virat sended me too, as a gift to this wolf. Before I can react he jumped on me, he is trying to attack on me with his paws but I.. I stabbed him. I killed him with a knife. I killed someone. My hands were shaking. I threw that knife on the floor. Noooooo. I screamed putting my hands on my ears.

Firecracker. I heard Virat's voice.

🦇🦇__________________________🦇🦇

Virat's Pov

I heard someone's scream. It's my Sai my mate my firecracker's scream!! But why she is shouting??

Firecracker. I said when I finally see her. She moves from her position and ran towards me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly as tight as she can. I put my hands on her waist and hugged her back

I didn't killed him, Virat, I didn't, it's just an accident. I tried to..... But.... I'm saying the truth..... I didn't have any attention to kill him. She starts blabbering. What is she trying to say. I look at that wolf body who is lying dead, my mate is strong enough to protect herself. And incase of protecting herself she killed that wolf and now she is terrified that he killed someone. Ohh now I understand. I caressed her hairs.

Shhh!!! It's ok hmm!! You don't have any need to explain me or someone else, nobody is asking you about that, okay, the king I'm here with you. No body will ever do something wrong with you, they aren't allowed to punish you!! I said to her and she dig her face more into my neck. I pick her up in my arms while her face is still on my shoulders near my neck. I start going towards tree house, picking her up in my arms. I mind-linked with trio that I founded Sai and I'm leaving for tree house.