🦇🦇"Special moments"🦇🦇

Sai's Pov

Our marriage is done, now I'm on Virat's room. I sat near mirror and looked at myself. Haaye I'm self obsessed with myself, I'm fallen in love with myself, how cool I look after turning into a half vampire. I have humanity as well as vampirnity hehe it's funny vampirnity. I created a new word. I think I'm a future Newton. Nonono I don't want to become Newton otherwise students will say that in my head they have to throw stones in Newton's uncle case there is an apple and they think that in place of apple it should be coconut, well I also don't like physics. I mean what's that hmm how much calories required to heat that much ice water, what's the speed of bullet when it's fired, what's the speed of light, sound, refraction, reflection bla bla bla..... I heard a door's opening sound.

Virat. I said after looking at him. He smiled and comes inside. I stand from my place and goes near him. You know Virat there is humanity and vampirnity inside me. I said in a serious expression. He give me a 'are you mad' like reaction. Agrhhh!!! His reactions.

What's vampirnity firecracker. He asked me and I clapped my hands and starts laughing.

You are a Dumbo King oops husband. I said in between my laughter and he crossed his arms around his chest and raised his eyebrows.

What I do if I haven't heard that word in my entire life. Should I do suicide not knowing that. He said in a serious tone and I stopped laughing but still laughing. His expression is like he can't do anything of me.

That word was created by the greatest scientist named Sai Herne, you don't have to do suicide, you are already a dead creature vampire hubby. I said with a proud smile. He looked at me like he seen an alien when I called myself a greatest scientist. Now he pressed his lips inside to control his laugh. I clunched my fists. He is making fun of future scientist. I turned my face angrily.

Ohh vampire queen show some vampirnity on me. He said to me. Is he serious or trying to joke?? I thought my scientist is intelligent but.....he said in a disbelief tone. I looked at him with the side of my eyes but I didn't find him. I turned completely and find out that he isn't there. He left me alone.. suddenly I felt something on my waist.

What are you trying to do. I asked Virat angrily trying to show some rudeness but can't. He put his chin on my shoulders and start swinging slowly.

Today's our first night after wedding so..... He stopped in the middle of his sentence and I have that much brain so I can understand what does he mean. Thank God you have brain. He said and instead of getting angry I smiled. Smiled than trapped, he said while snuggle on my neck.

Virat liste....... I tried to say but before I can speak up he smashed his lips on mine. Firstly I get shocked but after that I reciprocated the kiss with equal passion. He tasted my every corner of mouth and broke the kiss after sometime. We joined our foreheads together. I'm breathing heavily. He put me up in his arms and made me lie down on bed and he comes over me.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
🦇{MATURE CONTENT (READ IF 🦇
🦇 YOU ARE COMFORTABLE AND 🦇 🦇UNDER AGE AND DON'T JUDGE🦇
🦇MY CHARACTER 🦇
🦇YOU CAN SKIP THE WORDS 🦇 🦇WRITTEN IN ITALICS}................ 🦇
🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

WRITER'S POV

He come over her and kissed her cleavage and neck. He slowly opened the strips of her lehnga blouse. Meanwhile she opened the buttons of his shirt. He removed her lehnga and blouse. Now she is only on her under-wears. He kissed her earlobe, cheeks,eyes, nose, forehead and shoulders, back. He takes her hand and kisses her knuckles. He tears her bra. She is lying half-naked in front of him. He kissed, licked and sucked her bossoms while playing and kneading with other. He did the same with both sides too while she moaned. He comes down and kissed her toes. While kissing her leg he comes in the part of between her legs, he removed her underwear. He smelled her vagina and put his lips on her. He sucked her wetness while she moaned like hell. He put his cock inside her. She felt pain but later on she enjoyed that. He do it harder and harder and after sometime they get tired. He lied beside her kissed the spot where he given her his claiming mark. Both slept in each other's embrace, hugging each other.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
🦇MATURE CONTENT ENDED. IT'S 🦇 🦇MY FIRST TIME SO IGNORE 😂 🦇
🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

In morning

Virat wokes up first and sees his firecracker sleeping peacefully. He kissed her forehead and gets up. In a vampire speed he gets ready in a seconds and goes out from the room.

Sai's Pov

I woke up. I stretched out my hands and yawned. I remembered last night and a shyness come across my face. Hey I want to hide somewhere. I'm blushing too much. It's my first day as queen. I got up from bed and I didn't felt any pain. Maybe now I'm not only a human I'm a mixture of human and vampire. I gone to washroom and take a shower and dressed myself into a princess Bella's gown. It's so pretty man. Hairstylist came in my room and done my hairstyle. I gone downstairs and looked at the peoples who are collected there. My gaze gone on Virat who is already looking at me with his mouth wide opened.

Close your mouth otherwise a bee will enter. I mind-linked with him.

If that bee is honeybee than I'm ready to open my mouth. He answered me back and blush came over my face. Ava put her hands on my shoulders.

Why so blushing blushing. She teased me.

Avaaa. I stretched her name and she smiled and said yes my name is Ava. Why friends are so annoying??

I gone near Virat. He stands from his place and gives me his hand. I took it without any hesitation. Whenever I look in his blue eyes I really forgot everything. He made me sit on the seat which is beside his seat (a king's seat). As soon as I sat there I heard all of the Vampires clapping. A male servant come with a tray.

We are going to have dinner in front of everyone. I asked Virat and he just smiled. Well I know it's morning but what should I do Vampires don't enjoy sunlight so instead of breakfast I said dinner, I hope I didn't said anything wrong or my logic is wrong?? No Sai's logic can't be wrong. I looked at Sunny who removes the cloth from that tray and it revealed to be a beautiful queen crown. It's shining like hell.

So firecracker today's your crown ceremony. He said with a bright smile and took that crown. He comes near me and placed that crown on my face. A big smile form on my face and a tears of happiness too. I heard sound of clapping, whistling and joy of vampires. I get up from my chair and hugged Virat.

I love you. I said to him. That's maybe the first time I said these three words to him. He hugged me back.

I love you more firecracker. He said while kissing my head. Well I have to say the more intelligent I'm the more mature and silent he is!! A great man sorry sorry a great vampire I got as my life partner, who love me, care me,make himself like me and specially trust me and respects me.

Today's my holiday and next paper was easy so I thought to update it. If I get time I will update revenge one too