38

Two years later.

Y/n's pov:

I clenched the flowers in my hands one last time as I was standing above his grave.
Miya went with me this time.
I gently put those flowers on the grave.
"Goodbye." I said quietly.

Miya :"Y/n why are you even doing this? Don't you remember what he did to you?"
I slowly stood up and turned to her.

Y/n :"I do, but... It's in the past now, and now that he's dead there's finally peace for both of us." I looked at the grave one again.

Miya :"It's not like he deserves it..." She said.

Y/n :"Let's go home." I smiled a little at her.

I said goodbye to Miya in Tokyo.
I took the train , just to go on a long ride far away from Tokyo.
We decided to move out of Tokyo after what happened.
Sometimes it almost feels like yesterday that it happened....

Two years ago.

Y/n's pov:

I could never forget the look on his face, his gaze.
Mahito smirked as he slowly began to pull the trigger, that's when Sukuna appeared out of nowhere and pulled out his gun.
He was frowning , I never saw him like that ,the rage filling his eyes.
He put the gun to the back of Mahitos head.

Sukuna :"Gotcha..."

Before Mahito could react Sukuna pulled the trigger.
The bullet pierced Mahitos head , making some blood splatter mainly on his face.
Mahito and his dead body fell to the ground, tears started rolling down my face in relief.

Sukuna stared down on the corpse for a little while,before he looked at me and slightly nodded.
I heard Nanami giggle a little bit, I quickly looked at him as he collapsed to the ground.
I hurriedly run up to him , I went down on my knees carefully taking his head and placing it on my thighs.
Y/n :"No, no, no ,no.. Yuuji! Yuuji call the ambulance quickly!"
Sukuna run up to me and Kento as well.

Sukuna :"Y/n I'm so sorry,if only I've been there a second earlier than-"

Y/n :"Don't talk about that now, it's not important..." The tears couldn't stop flowing.

Y/n :"It's not your fault...." I sobbed.

Sukuna :"Y/n....." He said quietly.

The ambulance arrived just on time ,the doctors in the hospital than told me Kento nearly escaped death.
A bunch of police arrived at the place too.
As I soon found out ,Geto got arrested, along with some other guys including Choso.
I felt so sorry for him.
The police also found Satoru in very bad shape, he couldn't move on his own, and for about a week he couldn't even speak, the doctors told Yuuji he shouted his voice out.
Satoru slept three days in row because of the drug, after he woke up he didn't really remembered what actually happened, his memory was fuzzy.

Keto was healing very slowly , and at first the doctors wasn't giving him much hope, but after all he made it.
He spend almost six months in the hospital.
Meanwhile that Sukuna bought us a house far away from Tokyo, near the ocean on the beach.

Sukuna :"I want you to be safe, plus I bet he'll want to rest after all of that ,even though it's been a few months. Just take it as a gift Y/n."
He told me.

I smiled as I looked at the ground.
Y/n :"Thank you, even though you didn't had to do all of this."

Sukuna:"Don't talk nonsense now." He laughed a little.

Yea... It's almost like yesterday....
Kento is still healing from some wounds.
He's blind to his left eye because of the explosion, and the left side of his body was mostly covered with burn marks ,but he was alive and that was the most important thing.

When I arrived in the small village not far away from our house, I decided to walk home. I usually take the local bus or something.
But I needed to clear my thoughts a little bit.

I was finally home.
When I came there , I found Kento sleeping in front of our house, he was holding a book in his hands.
I smiled ,and landed a soft kiss on his forehead.
He slowly opened his eyes, and looked at me.
"Welcome back." He said quietly, as he smiled.
I smiled back at him ,and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met, it was an unreplaceable warm feeling, spreading trough my body.
After a little while I broke the kiss.
Y/n :"You should come inside,the sun will set soon." I whispered.
He sighed and smiled a bit.

Nanami :"Alright.." He slowly stood up ,and went iside our house.
I stayed outside for a bit longer, looking at the sun setting down.

'What a beautiful sight.' I smiled.

The end.

A/n- Hello ^^, I hope you enjoyed this fanfiction, I didn't really knew how to properly end it so I took it this way ^^'. Anyways I wanted to thank you for all the support ,and for reading this fanfiction of course ~
I love you all, and see you in the next fanfiction i guess 😉.
<33