33

Y/n's pov:

I have to take the chance! Before he'll continue..
I pulled one of my legs from his grip , and quickly kicked him in his stomach making him fall to the ground ,before he could realize what happened I kicked him once again, this time in his face, making his nose bleed.

He sat on the ground , with one hand he held his stomach.
He raised his other hand to his face and touched the blood running down from his nose ,while I pushed myself to the other side of the bed ,as far from him as I could.
Rage took over his face again ,as he looked at my half naked body.

Mahito :"Tch , you bitch ,just wait , you're gonna pay for this! ."

With that he got up and left the room , locking it.
For a little while I was just sitting there ,half naked, completely shocked, looking in front of me to the ground , trying to process what happened a few minutes ago.
I covered my mouth with both of my hands, and started crying again. I felt like every inch of my skin that he had touched was filthy.
I'm disgusted by myself.
Why didn't I do something at the beginning ?
Those thoughts filled my mind , I couldn't stop crying.

'Why me?'

After I pulled myself together at least a little, I stood up from the bed and picked up the skirt lying on the ground.
I buttoned my shirt again and put on my skirt again, I took a deep breath and sat on the bed, looking into the ground I felt empty and filthy.

After a few minutes of sitting on the bed , I could hear footsteps coming from the hallway closer to the room where I was locked.
I got scared and I started looking around me for something to defend myself with.

'C'mon there have to be something!'

And then I saw it , a small vase that was placed on the table.
I quickly stood up and quietly ran up to the table , grabbing the vase , I came up to the door that led to my room.
I pressed myself against the wall next to the door.
I took a deep breath ,and soon I heard as that person turned the key and unlocked the door, grabbing the handle and slowly opening the door.

'Now!'

Sukuna's pov:

I've searched trough a few doors already ,but I didn't found anyone.

'Damn, where is that woman?'
I frowned a bit.
Walking towards the next door , I heard yelling coming from one of the rooms near.
It sounded like the blue haired bastard, I slowly went walking up to where the yelling was coming from.
I was getting closer , when it stopped, shortly after a heard a thud.

'Did somebody fell ,or something? What the hell is happening in that room?..'

That's when I could hear the bastard yell something more.
Angry and heavy footsteps started to come closer to the door.

'I have to hide somewhere!' I looked around me , a window with curtains.

' Great....' I thought ironically. It was childish ,but it seemed like I had no other choice in that moment.

Soon after I hid , pressing myself close to the wall near the curtains,that were hiding my body, someone came out of the room.
Shutting the door ,and locking them ,they began to walk away the other direction.
I peeked out my head a little to see who it is.

Mahito....

I waited until he was out of sight, I took out my phone, finding the location of this place, and send it the only person I can trust right now in this situation.