13🍋

Nanami's pov :

We went to the car, and drove to the airport.
After a while our flight was there too, we went in and finally, began to fly to New York. Me and Y/n sat next to each other, while we were getting up from the ground she hold my hand.

Nanami:"Are you okay?"

Y/n:"Yea, sure, it's just my first flight actually so, I'm a little nervous. Heh.."

I smiled and held her hand until she fell asleep, her head on my shoulder. We were a few hours away from New York, and there was actually night.
When we arrived to the airport in New York, I woke Y/n up.

Y/n:" Mmmhmm~.. We're here? ~.. "
She growled out while her eyes were still closed.

Nanami:"Yes, we're here."

We got out of the airplane and while we were in the airport having some tea in Cafe (wich was the only one open at this hour) I ordered us a taxi.
After about fifteen minutes we headed out of the airport. Get in the taxi and straight to our hotel, to get some rest.
Y/n looked really tired, she tried to not fall asleep in our way to the hotel.

Finally we were at the hotel, I paid the taxi driver, and took our suitcases in.

Y/n:"I can carry my own suitcase.."

Nanami:"You look tired Y/n, I'll get it."

She smiled a little at me, at the reception they gave me the key of our room.
We get to the door and I unlocked it, Y/n getting in first.

Y/n:"Do you need help?"

Nanami:"No I'm okay."

Y/n started to walk slowly towards me, when she was close she wrapped her arms around my neck again, and her face was leaning closer to mine.
She whispered in my ear:

Y/n:"I don't think someone's gonna disturb us~..."

Nanami:"Y/n..." I whispered her name.

She kissed me, and I kissed her back.
Soon our tongues dancing together. My arms at first on her lower back and then slowly sliding on her back and then back down. Then one of my arms slid on her tight and then up under her skirt, the other holding her close to me as a quiet moans escaped both of our mouths.
Her arms then moved to my chest to unbutton my shirt, and untie my tie.
Our kissing then became rough.
I unzipped her skirt, that fell on the ground after that, still kissing each other we slowly started to move towards the bed, as I unbuttoned her shirt. She took it off, now being almost naked. My hands again slipped on her lower back, keeping her close to me, our kissing being still rough.
I slowly took off her bra,my arms pressed her body onto mine, me feeling her warm body on mine I slightly threw her on the bed. I took my shirt completely off, and slowly leaned over her on the bed, now my eyes were locked with hers, our heavy breathing filled the silence in the room, as I slowly started to kiss her again.

Y/n's pov :

He pinned my hands on the bed, slowly making out with me again. After a while he started to kiss my neck, going lower and lower leaving little marks. Quiet moans escaping my mouth.

Y/n:"Nanami~"

He was going lower until he was kissing my breasts, his hands slowly sliding down my arms on my sides, his fingers sliding under the last fabric on me. He slowly took off my panties. He looked me in the eyes, and I bit my lower lip a little, he undid his pants, revealing his member.
He then took me by the sides, and moved me closer to him, he was still looking me in the eyes, lust hidden deep inside his gaze.

Nanami:"Please me.."

Y/n:"Please.."

He moved closer to me.

Nanami:"Please what?" His eyes just pleasing for the right answer.

Y/n:"Please fuck me-"

Before I could end my sentence he entered me. I tried hard not to moan, thinking about the people in the room next to us, my nails dig into his back, he growled a little.
I took a deep shaky breath.

In a while ,his moves got a little faster, I couldn't hold back anymore, quite moans escaped my mouth.
I was close to finish, and he knew.

After a little while ,he stopped and narrowed himself, his hands slid to my sides.

Nanami :"I'm not done with you..." He said between his heavy breathing.

Y/n :"Kent-" I tried to say his name ,when he started to slowly sliding into me again.
I clenched around him ,a little bit more,he groaned as he threw his head back a little.

Nanami:"Fuck.. Y/n~" He frowned in pleasure.
I could feel his grip thighing on my sides as he twitched inside me.
We were both so close to finish.
I grabbed onto the bedsheets , my body starting to shake.
Soon enough we both came , heavy breathing and light moans filling the room.
He laid his head on my chest. He was still inside me , both of our bodies slightly shaking.
He started laying soft kisses on my breast, going up to my shoulder and ending in the crook of my neck , where he hid his face as he quietly with shaky voice said. .
Nanami:"I love you..." I played with his hair a little, sliding on the back of his neck and back to his undercut. My other hand was brushing again his back, he was hugging me tightly.

Y/n:"I love you too.."
My body was weak , I couldn't really move much. He took me to the bathroom ,where we both took a bath together ,my back was pressed against his chest, as he was still putting soft kisses on my shoulders from time to time.
We were in love, and in this moment I was sure of it.

Our fingers were locked together, I closed my eyes to relax a bit.
After the bath ,we went to bed together.
He wrapped his arms around me from the behind.
We were just two naked bodies, there was no need for us to share what's on our minds... For now.

A/n-First time writing something like this 😅, anyways I hope you liked it.
(love you <3)