16

Nanami's pov :

Satoru :"Hi Alice, please just some beer for me and my friends, I'm paying."

"Of course"

Nanami:"You didn't change much as I can see." I smiled, not looking at him.

Satoru:"Haha what do you mean!?"

Nanami:"You know, seducing girls has always been your cup of tea, ever since high school."

Satoru:"Hah you know me too well, Alice is really nice btw."

Nanami:"Which part of her body especially?" We laughed a little, I looked away for a while. I looked at Y/n, she was beautiful as always, she was chatting with Yuuji and Megumi.

Satoru:"Hmmm~I see, my suspicion was correct."
I aggressively turned my gaze at him.

Nanami:"What do you mean? What suspicion?"

Satoru:"Ah come on! Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. The way you look at her, the way you stand beside her.. Only completely idiot wouldn't see it."

I just sat there shocked, looking at him.

Satoru:"Not gonna say anything on that?"

Nanami:"I don't know what you're talking about." I tried to brush it off.

Satoru:"I must say you chose really good, I just hope she's not toying with you."

'Me too.'

I was now looking down on my hand holding the bottle of beer. Drops of water sliding down the glass.

Satoru:"Why are you so silent all of the sudden? Don't make me feel bad."

He put one hand around my neck and leaned a little closer to me.

Satoru:"Is she good in bed? I bet she moan pretty loudly when you try hard." He teased.

Nanami:"Ah! Stop, you're like some teenage boy!" I laughed, and pushed him a little.

Satoru:"Wha are you taking about? We're still young! Don't make grandpa's out of us! Alice! Bring here some whiskey!" He called out.

*time skip, abou an hour later*

We got drunk pretty much.

Satoru:"You know that assistant of yours, what was her name again? ~"

Nanami:"Y/n~Her name is Y/n."

Satoru:"Yea! Yea, Y/n.. You know she doesn't look that bad, maybe one day the three of us can have -"

Nanami:"No! No... She's mine."

Satoru:"Oh that reminded me, Alice! Are you free tonight?"

Nanami:"Haha, how long do you even know her?"

Satoru:"Not that long, you know how it usually is."

We were both laughing. I haven't had this kind of fun for a long time.

Y/n's pov :

They were both really drunk, talking nonsense.

Y/n:"I think that we should grab them and go 'home' before they start to destroy things around them or begin some fight."

Megumi:"Good idea."

We went to the table where they were sitting, Yuuji and Megimi took Satoru who was a little bit more drunk then Nanami.

Nanami:"Wait~ Whre are we going?"

Y/n:"To the hotel Nanami. You've had enough for today."

Nanami:"Hmm, really?" He laughed a little, I didn't answered that, I looked over to see how the two young boys are handling Satoru.

Satoru:"Waiiit! ~I'm paying.. Here, take that Alice!.. Hmh Now we can go!" He was being a little bit too loud.

We were out of the bar, I said goodbye to Yuuji and Megumi. And asked them a few times if they don't want to help with Satoru.

Yuuji:"No really it's alright miss Y/n. Good night ."

Y/n:"Good night boys."

I began to walk with Nanami to our hotel, it wasn't very far. The walk didn't took us longer than ten minutes. I got the keys from our room at the reception, and I got both of us inside the room.

Y/n:"Alright, we're here."

I sat him on the bed. He laid on his back.

Y/n:"I'm gonna get a shower okay?"

Nanami:"Heh and can I join you? ~"

Y/n:"No, you're too drunk Nanami."

I got in the bathroom, locked the door and got in the shower.

'I bet he'll be asleep when I got out.'

I sighed and let the water go down my body.

-A/n-"This one is a little bit short, sorry 👉👈"