25

Y/n's pov

Maybe it's because of yesterday night.

*flashback*

He took my hand, and held it tight. We were walking close to each other, the snow slowly falling down. He took me to the park, just like he said. It was even midnight.
But even though the moment felt, so nice and warm, something still felt off.
We were both quiet, for most of the walk, until he stopped, and looked me deeply in my eyes.

Nanami :"Y/n.. I have something important to say." His face looked really serious.

Y/n :"Nanami, is everything alright?" I reached out my hand, and cupped his face,he closed his eyes and sighed heavily.

Nanami :"Y/n, does Sukuna still want you to be his assistant?"

Y/n :"W-what?"

Nanami :"Does he?" He raised his voice a little.

Y/n :"W-well I-I think he do.. But why-"

Nanami :"Accept it then!"

Y/n :"What!? No! Why? What's going on!?" He put his hands on my shoulders, looking at the ground.

Nanami :"Y/n, you need to get out of here, get out of Tokyo, out of Japan. I don't know for how long, but you need to-"

Y/n :"No! Kento, I won't until you'll tell me what's going on!" I felt tears slowly appearing in my eyes.
He looked at me one again, coming a little bit closer to me.

Nanami :"There's a problem with a black market lately. Illegal drugs and selling guns to random people, for really high price. Most of those people are from gangs. It wouldn't be a big deal, but from what I know for now, the man who sells all those things is after me.... "

'No. This isn't true right? It can't be.'

Nanami :"... I can't risk that something would happen to you, or Yuuji. Gojo already knows about all of this. They're trying to figure out who's behind all of that, and.. "

I was crying at this moment, I covered my mouth with my hands, even my knees felt weak.

Nanami :" Y/n - " I hugged him tightly, burying my face into his chest, trying to hide my own face.
He wrapped his arms around me.

Nanami :" Everything will be fine Y/n..."

I sobed.
Y/n :" What if it won't?" *sob* "Why?" I started to cry even more.

Nanami :"I want to protect you Y/n, I can't loose you. So please Y/n, do what I said."

Y/n :"But what about you? What of something happens to you?" *sob* "What if you'll die? ~" I whispered the last sentence.
He's afraid for me, but he doesn't think about himself.

Y/n :"You know it's selfish to think like that? If you'll die-"

Nanami :"I won't Y/n, and that's a promise. ~" He cupped my face, and wiped my tears off of my cheeks with his thumbs. His nose brushing against mine.

My teary eyes looking him deep into his. He slowly kissed me, pulling me closer to him, I kissed him back, our tongues soon slipping together.

            'I want to protect you'

*end of flashback*

Y/n :"Fuck..." I mumbled quietly, before knocking on the door.
I came in, looking at the ground, at first.

Nanami :"Y/n."

I looked up at him. "Yuuji told me you wanted to talk with me."

Nanami :"Yes... Y/n." He got up from his seat, and came close to me.

Nanami :"Please, be careful in Seoul."

Y/n :"So I really have to leave?"

Nanami :"It'll be better Y/n, until all of this won't calm down, I can't risk loosing you Y/n."
I sighed. "Alright." I looked him deeply into his eyes, I kissed him one last time, my hand wrapped around his neck. He kissed me back, his hands resting on my lower back.

After a little while, I broke the kiss.
Y/n :"Good bye then~" I whispered, my nose still brushing against his.

Nanami :" Take care Y/n ~"

Y/n :"You too~"

I took a step back, and inhaled deeply. I began to walk away from his office, when I grabbed by the door handle, I looked at him one last time.
'It'll be better for both of us'

I rushed to my office, and started to pack my own things.
Yuuji :" Ah! Miss Y/n? What's happening?"

Y/n :"I'm leaving Yuuji." I can't tell him the truth, even though I hate lying.

Yuuji :"Eh? What why!?"

Y/n :"It seems like this isn't for me Yuuji."

Yuuji :"B-but what about sir Nanami?!"

'God I'll hate myself for this...'

Y/n :"I don't care about him anymore."
With that I walked out, not looking back at Yuuji.
I took a taxi, on my way home.
While the ride, I dialed the number that was written on the card Mr. Ryomen gave me. It a while for someone to pick up, but after a while..

" JjK company Seoul, how can I help you?"
It was Uraume, I remember her voice.

Y/n :"Hello? Here's L/n Y/n, I'm calling because of Mr. Ryomens offer."

"Heh, I knew you'd call miss Y/n."

With that call, I was heading to Seoul, that evening.
After about a three hours, I was on airport in Seoul.
Uraume waiting for me there.

Uraume :"Welcome in Seoul, miss Y/n."

Y/n :"Thank you." I smiled a little.

She lead me to the black car, standing in front of the airport.

Uraume :"Please get in, I'll take your luggage for now."
She reached out her hand, to grab on my luggage. I handed it over to her,and get in the car.
The ride was quiet. Me and the driver were the only one's in the car, Uraume is probably taking her own ride.
After a while I was at the JjK company. The Seoul JjK company.
I've got out of the car, Uraume appeared next to me suddenly.

Uraume :"Please follow me." She said looking down, and bowing slightly.
I did as she said and followed her. It seemed like we'll be walking forever, but after what seemed like never ending story, we came to hall with just one door on its end.
The closer we were, the bigger the strange feeling I've had grew.

She knocked a few times.
"Come in."

Familiar voice answered. She opened the door, and offered me to come in. I did, she closed the door behind me, and stood by the wall next to the door, lookin down.
He stood by the window, and soon turned around to face me.

"Welcome in Seoul, miss L/n." He grinned widely.

'Damn this feels like a deal with a devil.'