11

Nanami's pov :

I woke up to a sunlight hitting my face, I looked on my phone what time it was, 8:00 am. I looked down on Y/n she was still sleeping and hugging me.

'She look so cute when she's like this, I hope I get to see this once again in the future.' I smiled at her company.
It's been a few years since I was with a woman like this.... Since I was in love. I looked at the ceiling, my expression now kinda sad and annoyed. The women,her name was Helen, she was beautiful, slightly blond hair, nice green eyes and a stunning smile, we were living together, she was basically the sun of my life, I was really happy with her, but... She left me after I told her I would like to have a future with, like marring her and have a family, she started a fight about it :

Helen :"Stop saying crazy shit like that , I never loved you for this, but for the money you idiot!" She then grabbed her things and left me, she never even came back for her clothes. I just simply threw it away. And from that day, I didn't wanted to fall into some another relationship with any women, of a fear of being with a fake.

I stoped thinking about it, it's a past that should be forgotten.
Y/n started to move so I looked at her as she woke up.

Nanami:"Good morning."
She looked at me still with a sleepy eyes and smiled a little.

Y/n:"Good morning ~"

Nanami :"What would you like to have for breakfast?"

Y/n:"What about onigiri?"

Nanami:"Alright then."
I stood up from the bed, and looked at Y/n:
Nanami:"Wanna help me?"

Y/n:"Of course!"

She jumped out of the bed and basically ran to the kitchen.
I could only smile on that. I'm happy with her.
We began to make our breakfast, chatting a bit and making stupid jokes.
'Is she feeling the same towards me? What if she don't love me like that.'

I looked at her, she looked really beautiful, and I felt happy with her, she always looked like she's happy with me too, we were really close to each other..

Y/n:"What?"

I woke up from the overthinking, blinked a few times and looked away.

Nanami:"Sorry, I got lost in my own thoughts."
The only thing I can do is to just wait and hope.

Y/n's pov :

I woke up in Nanamis arms.
It was really beautiful morning, it was also the day we're suppose to fly into New York.

Nanami:"Good morning."

I still had kinda sleepy eyes, but I still smiled at him.

Y/n:"Good morning~"

He then asked me what would I like to have for breakfast, the first thing that come to my mind was onigiri.

We began to make the food, chatting and making jokes, it was just literally Good morning.
After a while I cathech Nanami just staring at me. What is on his mind?

Y/n:"What?"

Nanami looked away:

Nanami:"Sorry I got lost in my own thoughts."
We continued to make the breakfast, both of us were silent.
I hated when moments like this happened, some small talk and then just silence. I think it's because he don't like to chat too much.
But still he's a gentleman and a really good person, I feel safe and happy with him. I wonder if he feels the same way... Maybe he do! But even if he would feels the same way, I don't want to just jump into relationships, because of my past with my first "boyfriend". I just need to know him a little bit more.
'But what if he don't want a relationship?'
The question now stuck in my head..

We were done making breakfast, so we sit to the table we sat opposite of each other. No eye contact.
'Great.'
Maybe I can start some conversations?

Y/n:"So, when are we supposed to go to the airport?"

Nanami:"In about two hours, why are you asking?"

Y/n:"Well just so I will know..."

Nanami:"Ah, I see."

Nooooo, not that silence again! I won't give up on some conversations!

Y/n:"And, what about the hotel we're staying at? Are we going to have room together or~?"

Nanami:"Well I still don't know myself, do you want to have your own room?"

Y/n:"Well I was just thinking that we could have a room together, don't you think?" I looked at him with a smile and slight blush on my face.

Nanami:"Well, then I'm going to book us a room for two. Is at alright?"

Y/n:"Of course, I like spending time with you."
I smiled at him, his expression was kinda surprised or maybe shocked by what I just said.

'Did I mess up?'