24

Nanami's pov :

Nanami :"Are you really sure you're feeling better today, Yuuji?"

Yuuji :"Yes sir!"

Nanami :"Okay, just if you wouldn't feel good again tell me, alright?"

Yuuji laughed a little, I looked over at him.

Nanami :"What's so funny?" I said with straight face.

Yuuji :" Don't bother with that sir."
He brushed it off.

It's incredible to me how fast have that boy healed, I mean he was really sick, and I left him at home for one day.
Damn today's children.. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Yuuji :" Sir? "

Nanami :"Yes Yuuji?"

Yuuji :" Do you want to get married in the future? - I mean, isn't it wierd that we meet some random person in our life and after some time we decide to spend the 'rest of our lives' with them?"

To be honest, I didn't know how to answer such a question.. It was so complicated to find the right answer.

Nanami :" Well, yes, I want to get married in the future - "

Yuuji :" Is it with Y/n!? " He smiled widely.

Nanami :" Let me finish Yuuji.. " His smile lowered.

Nanami :" To answer your question, it is wierd that we invite stranger into our lives and then, after we get to know them better, even find liking in them, and after that we decided to marry them. But sometimes it's not the right person you know Yuuji? Sometimes this person, you saw as the 'perfect' person, who was the sun of your life, is actually just someone fooling with you. That's why people should be more careful when choosing this person. "

Yuuji went silent for a while after that...

Yuuji :" I think you're pretty much right... Do you think that miss Y/n is the right person in your life? " He looked at me again.

'Where does this boy even take those questions?'

Nanami :" Well I hope she is -"

Yuuji :"No, this is not what I meant sir. Do you think she is the one? The right person you want to spend the rest of your life with."

'Ahh- this boy'

Nanami :"Yes Yuuji, I think she is the one."

Yuuji smiled a little.
Yuuji :"Well then I hope miss Y/n thinks the same way about you sir."

Nanami :"Me too Yuuji.."

Y/n's pov :

I've arrived to the company a little while before Nanami and Yuuji.
He texted me in the morning, that Yuuji is feeling better today.

I'm glad, that it isn't anything serious tho.

On my way to the office I picked up a coffee at the cafeteria.
Good as always. ✨

I went to my office, to do some paperwork before Nanami arrives.
After a few minutes I was done with it all, since I started the previous night before going out with Nanami.

I don't know why, but I feel like something is going to happen, today, soon... But maybe it's just my bad feeling.
'I'm just being paranoid.'

Someone called on my office phone, I guess that Nanami still haven't arrived, since most of those calls are meant for him.
I picked up.
Y/n :"Y/n L/n, Nanami's Kento assistant at JjK company, what do you need?"

Some women called, because of the business Nanami was included in. The call seemed endless.
But after about an hour, she was done with telling me everything.
'Dear God, does the man have to listen to calls like that the whole day?'

I sighed heavily and leaned back in my chair. After a few seconds of my "relaxing" someone knocked, I stood up.

Y/n :"Come in." I looked at the door.

"Ohhh, it look like that this two delicious  pieces of dango are for the lady in this office."
A hand with dango appeared from behind the door.
I smiled, and slowly began to walk towards the door,to welcome the person standing behind them.

"And wait what's her name? -"

I opened the door fully, a pink haired boy with brown eyes, stared at me with wide smile.

Yuuji :"Miss Y/n!" He narrowed himself,and hand me the two pieces of dango.

Yuuji :"Here, I bought you a dango. I thought that you might like it, since I think you didn't had a breakfast yet."

Y/n :"Thank you Yuuji, by the way, where's Nanami?"

Yuuji :"Well um.. I think he's in his office already."

Y/n :"Ah-I see." I looked at the ground, with worried expression.

Yuuji :"Ah! That reminded me, he said he wanted to see you, after you'll be done with the paperwork from yesterday."

I looked up at Yuuji, to see if he's serious.

Yuuji :"I'll give you too a minute, if you want to."

Y/n :"We'll welcome it, thank you again Yuuji." I hugged him slightly, and hand him back the two pieces of dango.
I was standing in front of Nanami's office.
'Why can't I knock on that door all of the sudden? Am I scared? Just knock damn it!'
But I couldn't move at all.
'Why?'

Maybe it's because of what happened yesterday night?.....

-A /n :"By the way, who wouldn't know, this is dango:"

Dango (団子) is a Japanese dumpling made from rice flour mixed with uruchi rice flour and glutinous rice flour