34

Nanami's pov:

I headed over to the Jujutsu High, to the higher ups. Or at least that's what we called them.
Walking down the hallway to the room where I was supposed to discuss about the situation with the higher ups, I heard footsteps behind me.
I took a deep breath to prepare myself for this talk.

Satoru:"Soooo~ What's the situation?"
I stopped ,so did Satoru.

Nanami :"I don't really feel like talking about it, right now...."
I turned away from him , ready to walk away, he took me by my shoulder and stopped me.

Satoru :"How surprising from you really,you don't want to talk about it with me ,but you're going to talk about it with the higher ups. Is it because I know about Y/n?"
I frowned a bit.

Nanami :" I will talk with you later."
He let go off me.
I began to walk towards the room hurriedly.

Satoru :"Whoow , what's the hurry? Going without me? I forget to mention that I'll be there too , since I'm kinda involved in this trough Geto." He followed me to the room.
We were in front of the door to the room. I stood there for a few seconds, not being able to raise my hand and opening the door.

Satoru :"You nervous?" He leaned forward a bit, looking at my expression.
I frowned and smiled a little.

Nanami :"Not even a little bit." I opened the door ,all the eyes landed on me. I felt like they're piercing my body , seeing the core of my soul.
' This will be a though talk....'

Y/n's pov:

The man with the eye patch, took me by my hair when he stopped squeezing my wrists, he held pretty tightly.
Choso he squatted, so his eyes would be on my level.

Choso :"Well well, trying to run away huh?" Breathing in the smoke from his cigarette, he stood up again and put his other hand into his pocket.

Choso :"Not a chance.." He said blowing the smoke out of his lungs.

Choso :" You're important to Geto , otherwise he'll killed you a long time ago."

I've got enough of this place!

Y/n :"Sukuna!! Suku-" I started yelling at the top of my lungs. The man with eye patch covered my mouth with his other hand.

Choso :"Shut your mouth , it's not like he's gonna help you anyway..." He stopped me and looked down at me, his expression seemed like he was actually worried about me.
Choso :"Jogo,Hanami take care of her ,and be careful or else Mahito's gonna go berserk."

With that he turned around and walked away to somewhere, the other man named Jogo, pulled me by my hair so I'll face him.

Jogo :"Stand up woman, I'm not going to drag you all the way!" He released his grip , letting my hair go.

Jogo :"Oi! Hanami hurry up!" Another person came up to us, I slowly stood up, when I looked up at Hanami I realized that it's just like Choso said....
There's no way I'm getting out.

Jogo took me by my arm ,this time his grip wasn't that tight.
Hanami walked behind me and Jogo holding my arm, we walked into some hallway leading the opposite way from the stairs and the main door.
The hallway was surprisingly filled with light ,it was pretty much familiar to the hallway where the room I woke up in was. Just the seeling was lower.

They led me to one room at the end of this hallway.
The room was pretty big ,one bed ,one of those older tables with mirror, and actually a door that led to the bathroom.
But that still didn't changed the fact that I'm trapped in here.