6

Nanami's pov :

I've got ready for the dinner, after i put on my shoes, i looked once again in the mirror:

'You can do it, it' s just one dinner right? What can go wrong. '

I looked at my watch:

Nanami :"Okey, time to go."

I grabbed my keys, and went into my car, to pick her up at her apartment.

When i arrived there, she looked beautiful, I was stunned. I opened the front door for her to sit.

' She's beautiful, should I tell her?...No, it will look wierd, maybe another time.'

Most of the ride was silent, I felt awkward and I also bet that she felt awkward too...
I asked her if I didn't ruin some of her plans for tonight, she replied with "No"
'God I hate small talks.'
But I didn't wanted to push her into some conversation, so I stayed silent.

Nanami:"Were here."

I said after a few minutes from our small talk. I cloud see her being completely amazed by the restaurant, it made me feel kinda happy.

We ordered a food, and a vine. Meanwhile we were waiting for our food, I began to explain the business trip:

Nanami:"So about the business trip, we're going to New York, and there we're going to meet with one of our sponsors, his name is Ryomen Sukuna, he has a high position as our sponsor. Also, my old friend Gojo Satoru, would like to meet us, he has a company at New York and Tokyo too. He also mentioned that he have some boy name Yuuji, he's new at his company, and that he would be glad if I would take "care" of him for a while,so if it won't bother you miss? "

Y/n:" Oh no, no, of course not, I bet he's a good person. " She smiled widely. Nothing is ever problem to her..
'What a wonderful women...'

Nanami:" You mentioned you have a sister right? "

Y/n:" Yes I do, sir. "

Nanami :" Please call me Nanami, you don't have to call me sir all the time, at least for tonight."
She looked kinda shocked by what i said, but then she just nodded:

Y/n:"Okay... Nanami, then please call me Y/n, you don't have to call me miss all the time."
She imitated me, I smiled on that:

Nanami :"Alright, Y/n."
For a moment we were looking each other in the eyes, in that moment I felt a strange feeling, but it was also something wonderful...

Waiter:"Here's yours food sir."

Nanami :"Oh thank you."

We broke the gaze.
'What a shame.. Wait, what? Jesus get your self together Kento! It's just one dinner and she's your assistant.'
I get those thoughts out of my mind, as we started to eat.
After our meal we were chatting a bit, and drinking the vine,i couldn't drink much, because I was still driving a car after all of this, but she seem to not really mind.
I felt happy with her, at that moment, she was laughing and I was just looking at how beautiful she is.

Y/n's pov :

We ordered food, and my boss started to talk about the business trip, he told me about meeting the sponsor named Ryomen Sukuna, and that we will also meet his old friend Gojo, with some boy Yuuji. I didn't had a problem with that :

Y/n:"Oh no, no, of course not, I bet he's a good person. " I smiled.
Then he politely pleased me to not call him sir, at least for tonight, and I did so.
Then our meal came, it was delicious.
After our food, we've been chatting and drinking vine, to be honest I got drunk a little, and after that my memories are kinda blurry....
One of the last things I remember is how I'm sitting in Nanami's car and he's saying something, but I can't remember what....

Nanami's pov:

She got drunk...
I've helped her to get in car :

Nanami:"Y/n, if you don't mind,  I'll take you to my place, it's not far away, you're drunk and I don't think it's a good idea let you be alone at your apartment."

Y/n:"Ahh come on Nanami ~, you're going too fast on me~, we can be at my place together, don't you think? ~"

I'll excuse it only because she's drunk.

Nanami:"No Y/n, my place is much closer than yours, plus I don't take advantage of drunk women."

Y/n:"Ahhhhh~ Nanami you're such a gentleman, have I told you already? Also my sister say you're Seggsy 😏, not that she would be into men, but I'm ~"

She starting to talk nonsense, again I'll excuse it only because she's drunk.

We were at my place, my apartmen was the one that was the highest, luckily there was an elevator in this building, which made things easier.
I helped her out of the car, and went to the elevator :

Y/n:"Ah Nanami, let me just take off my shoes, they're starting to be uncomfortable ~"

I didn't had time for this, so I just carried her in a bridel style:

Y/n:"Nanami~ you're really such a gentleman, do you know?"

Nanami:*sigh*"Thank you Y/n, but you're drunk, so I don't think you'll remember this anyway."

Y/n:"Ohh~Really? But we can do something unforgettable~"

Is she that much drunk!?

Nanami :"Y/n what did I told you? I don't take advantage of a drunk women."

Y/n:"Such a gentleman..."

We were at the floor where my apartment was, so I walked to my door placing Y/n on the ground, she got clumsy a bit so catched her at her lower back, our faces inchis away from each other. I broke the gaze, and unlocked my apartment.