20 (slight 🍋)

Y/n's pov :

*the next morning*

I woke up by myself... Again. I wonder where's Nanami this time. I went in the bathroom.
'God I need shower, we're leaving today righ?'
I turned on hot water and let the water fall down my face and on my body. I started to relax. I cleared my mind and closed my eyes.

Another person entered the bathroom.
'Ah yes I didn't lock the door, because I was alone here.'
I didn't turn around, he entered the shower, standing behind me. I could feel his gaze on me.
He placed his palms on my sides, and gently pushed my body against his.
He stared kissing my shoulder, and then moved slowly to my neck, leaving small marks on me. Soft moans escaped my mouth, but I tried to hold myself as I slightly bite my lower lip.
I could feel him getting hard. One of his hands started to move up from my side.
'Tease him.' That was the only thing that appeared on my mind.
I turned around to face him.

Nanami :"Y/n.." He whispered.

I cupped his face and leaned closer, one of my hand slipped on the back of his neck. I kissed him, pressing my body against his even more, my tongue slipped into his mouth, soft moans filling the room.
He slowly started to push me against the wall in the shower.
All of the sudden I broke the kiss, and looked him into his eyes full of lust. I bit my lower lip a little, and just simply walked out of the shower, on my way out of the bathroom I took some towel to dry myself.

I could feel his gaze on me, I smirked a little.
I dressed myself quickly and went to the hotel restaurant to have some breakfast.
On my way back to the room I met Yuuji in the main hall.

Y/n:"Ah Hi Yuuji." He turned to me and smiled widely.

Yuuji:"Hello miss Y/n."

Y/n:"I suppose you're waiting here for us right?"

Yuuji:"Um kind of, I couldn't find your room's so I began to just wait here as sir Nanami told me."

Y/n:"I'm going into our room, come with me Yuuji, I'm sure Nanami is ready to leave too."

Yuuji:"Alright."

When we came into our room Nanami was ready to leave. He turned around to face us.

Nanami :"Ah Y/n there you are.. Hello Yuuji."

Yuuji:"Hello sir Nanami."

Someone called Nanami and he answered, I didn't paid much attention to him, but Yuuji seemed strange. He was looking around confused.

Y/n:"Yuuji, is everything alright?"

Yuuji:"miss Y/n, you and sir Nanami shared the room."

'Oh crap! I forgot >~<'

Y/n:"Eheh well...😅"

Nanami :"I slept on the couch Yuuji, plus it was for safety, and it's much cheaper to be honest."

I looked at Nanami with the 'thank you' look, and smiled.

Yuuji:"Ah I see."

Nanami :"So can we leave now?" He looked at both of us.

Y/n:"Yes."

We took all of our stuffs, and walked out to the hotel, there was car waiting for us.

Nanami :"Uh Hold on I'm gonna pay for the room and stuffs, I'll be right back." I nodded and he closed the door of the car and ran inside.
There was just me and Yuuji. (And the driver of course, but he simply didn't listen to the conversation.)