23

Y/n's pov :

Few days passed, and just like Nanami said, there was a lot of work on his shoulders.
Yuuji was spending time mainly with me, he's a cheerful person to be around.

It was Friday.
I came to work before Yuuji and Nanami arrived.

And after they did, I went into the cafeteria, to grab myself and Nanami some coffee.
I knocked on Nanamis office door, and came in, Nanami was on a phone with someone, it sounded kinda serious.
I placed the coffee on his table, he turned around and spotted me.

He slightly waved at me, and I waved back and whispered

Y/n:"Hii ~"

He just smiled, and after a few seconds ended even his call.

Y/n:"Where's Yuuji?"

Nanami :"Well he was feeling kinda sick today, so I left him home."

Y/n :"Ah I see, I hope he'll get better soon."

Nanami :"Me too, Y/n.."

We looked each other in the eyes deeply, after a while I broke the gaze by looking down.

Y/n :"Alright, so I'll go. Both of us have some work to do."

Nanami :"Okay.."

I got to my office, and started working. While that I was thinking about the last few days.

'I know he have a lot of work to do lately, but he barely even talk to me.. It was some time since we were together in one room for more than a minute.'

This thoughts bothered me for a few hours.
After that few hours Miya called.

Miya :"Heeeey!"

Y/n :"Hi..."

Miya :"Eh? You sound like something is bothering you, what is it!? Tell me."

Y/n :"Oh, no it's alright, it's nothing."

Miya :"Y/n L/n! Tell me righ now, what is going on!"

I guess that she'll bother me with it until I won't tell her.

Y/n :"Well it's just.. Me and - I mean, I think that, we're not spending 'enough' time together lately.. You know, me and Nanami."

Miya :"Ah! So that's what's going on....I hope the two of you will be able to find some time for each other soon."

Y/n :"Thanks." I smiled a little.

Miya :"Sorry Y/n, I have to go now, I'll call soon again! Goodbye."

Y/n :"Bye..." Miya ended the call.
Nobody else than me and Nanami was left in the company.
I came in front of his office, I didn't even bothered to knock I just came in.

I found him leaning in his chair, towel on his eyes. He must be really tired.

I came behind him and cupped his face, all that came out of him was just :

"Hmm~"

I smiled and slowly leaned to his face and kissed him.
I distanced my self a little from him, he smiled weakly and removed the towel from his eyes, making deep eye contact with me.

Nanami :"Y/n~"

He whispered, and I smiled a little bit more, and kissed him again.
One of his hands wrapped around the back of my neck and held me close to him.
His tongue slipped inside my mouth, we were slowly making out,until I broke the connection between us.

Y/n :"We should not.."

I whispered.

Nanami :"Y/n.. I'm sorry-"

I covered his mouth before he could end his sentence.

Y/n :"You don't have to apologize, I know you don't have time lately. It's alright."

Nanami :"So you wouldn't accept my offer to a midnight walk in a park, or late dinner?"

Y/n :"You need to rest, you seem tired after all -"

Nanami :"But this situation isn't about me Y/n, I want to be with you. It's my decision, and for me it doesn't matter how much tired I'm. So please, let's go out, together."

He stand up and took his coat, and looked at me.
I smiled.

Y/n :"Midnight walk in park, you said?" I walked to him, and kissed him.

Y/n :"I just need to grab my things."

After a while, we were headed towards the park.
Since it was already almost midnight, the streets weren't that busy as during day.
We were just walking, we didn't talked, our hands tangled together. Snow falling down from the sky, it looked fabulous.

That day, I came home really late, I felt the butterflies in my stomach. It was beautiful feeling. I couldn't sleep at first, but after about an hour I finally closed my eyes.