26

Nanami's pov :

I've already told Satoru about the situation, he'll pick up Yuuji tomorrow in the morning.

Yuuji :"Nanamim, what's happening!?"

'Should I tell him the truth?'

Nanami :"Yuuji, you don't have to care about the situation now, trust me."

Yuuji :"Did something happened to miss Y/n!?"

Nanami :"Yuuji -"

Yuuji :"She said she don't care! What does it mean?!! Did the two of you -"

Nanami :"Yuuji! Stop yelling please. As I said it's non of your business now. You know, sometimes adults do things, kids can't understand. I don't think you'll understand this Yuuji."

Yuuji :"Ah.. I see."

We arrived home, Yuuji was looking sad. I'm not surprised, he was really close with Y/n, ever tho they knew each other for a little while.
I don't want to see him like that, not that I'll be trying to play some father figure in his life out of the blue, but...

Nanami :"Yuuji, I'm sorry for earlier. It's really complicated right now, but everything is going to be alright, I swear. Okay?" I put my hand on his shoulder. The boy smiled a little again.

'That's the Yuuji I know.'

All of the sudden, the boy hugged me, I was surprised and kinda confused.

Nanami :" Yuuji, are you - "

Yuuji :" Thank you. "

I put my hands on Yuujis back, and smiled a little.

Nanami :"Alright, that's enough, are you hungry? We can order something."

The boy stepped away from me, still smiling.
Yuuji :"Tacos would be fine."

Nanami :"Sure." I smiled, at him.
I started searching for my wallet.
'I'm sure I put it in my pocket.'

Nanami :"Ah.. Fuck.." I mumbled.

Yuuji :"Eh¿what?"

Nanami :"I left my wallet in my office, I'll be right back." I took my coat, and put it on.

Yuuji :"Fine. I'll wait."

Nanami :"Yuuji..." I looked back at him once again.

Yuuji :"Yes?"

Nanami :"Don't do anything stupid until I get back, fine?"

Yuuji :"Of course. I'll be fine."

'I should probably put more trust in him.'

I closed the door, and got into my car. The ride will take a while.
Half way to the company, I got stuck in a traffic.

Nanami :"Pff ~ Great."

I grabbed my phone and texted Yuuji, that I'll be late because of the traffic.
He was okay with it.

The traffic wasn't moving for a good while, and it started snowing heavily.
I leaned my head against the car window, looking blankly to the cars in front of me, waiting for them to move forward at least a little.
I gave up on that 'waiting' after fifteen minutes of being stuck in the same place.

Nanami :"Aahhhrg ~~ Good God..." I leaned my head back to rest a little on the seat, I put my hands on my face and rubbed my eyes.
I looked at the watch on my wrist.