15

Y/n's pov :

We were at the place. This company was huge! The company in Tokyo have just two floors, and this? This company had seven! I was shocked tbh.
All of us get out of the car, Nanami was walking next to me.

Y/n:"Are you still nervous?"

Nanami:"A little bit."

I tried to hold his hand to calm him down a little, but he flinched.

Nanami:"Please don't."

He whispered, I looked down and distanced myself a little, then I heard a slight chuckle behind us, I turned around to see Satoru looking me right into the eyes. Even though his sunglasses I just felt his gaze.

'Is he suspecting something?'

I turned back, trying to act like nothing happend.

We went to third floor, in the meeting room, we were the first people to came in.
After a little while more people came in, they introduced themselves first was the woman with ponytail and glasses her name was Maki Zenin.
Second was the boy with white-blond hair, Inumaki Toge. And the last one was also a boy, with dark hair, and tired circles under his eyes, Yuta Okkotsu.

Finally, two man (probably bodyguards) stepped in the room and after then came in the person I expected being Ryomen Sukuna.

He had tattoos on his face and wrist, it looked very interesting on him, I tried to not stare too much, so it won't be rude or unpleasant.

The meeting began, and from the start of it I knew we would spend a few hours in here.

*time skip two and a half hour later*

The meeting was over, everyone was getting up from their seats and started to leave. When I was about go out of the room someone stopped me.

"Miss can we talk?"

I turned my head to the voice.

Sir Ryomen.

Y/n:"Yes sir."

Sukuna:"Sit down please."

I did as he said and for a moment there was the awkward silence.

Sukuna:"So I would really like to have your email address or some sort of contact miss?"

Y/n:"Y/n L/n sir."

Sukuna:"Miss Y/n."

Y/n:"Can I know why sir?"

Sukuna:"Well let's just say that I found interest in the way you work. You know, I will like to have someone like you in my company."

Y/n:"That's really nice from you, but for now I work for sir Nana-"

Sukuna:"I'll pay you more, you'll have better and higher place than just assistant. Here's my number, if you'll change your mind call me."

He handed me a card with his number.

Y/n:"And where is your company placed?"

Sukuna:"In Seoul, Korea."

He stand up and began to walk towards the door, his two bodyguards following him.

Sukuna:"As I said if you'll change your mind call me, also I'll be happy if you'll keep it a secret from your boss for now. If you don't mind."

I looked down on my hands holding the card.

Y/n:"No sir. Thank you for your offer, I'll think about it."

I turned my head and smiled at him.

Sukuna:"Goodbye miss Y/n."

Y/n:"Goodbye sir...."

I sat there for a while.

'If I'll take his offer, I won't be able to meet with Miya and..... And Nanami...'

I stand up and walked away, they were waiting for me at the entrance of the building.

Satoru:"Aah! Y/n! Where were you?"

The rest of them turned to face me, Nanami seemed worried.

Y/n:"Yea sorry I needed to go the restroom, I just couldn't find it."
I smiled to reassure them.

Satoru:"Ah alright then let's go, the city is waiting for us! Let's have some fun! What do you think Yuuji?"

Satoru hang one of his hand around Yuuji, and began to walk with him towards the door, Megumi following them. Nanami came closer to me.

Nanami:"I was worried, where were you?"

Y/n:"Just the restroom, sorry."

Nanami:"Y/n I hate lying."

Y/n:"Arghh~Fine! Sukuna wanted to talk with me about replacing me to his company in Seoul."

Nanami:"And did you agreed?"

Y/n:"I said I'll think about it."

We were looking each other in the eyes.

Satoru:"Oiii!! You two! Come on, we need to celebrate!"

Nanami:"We're coming!"

He turned back to me. And kissed me.

Nanami:"I love you Y/n"

I smiled at him.

Y/n:"I love you too." I tangled my fingers with his a little.

Y/n:"We should go they're waiting."

Nanami:"Yea.."

After this we headed with them in some bar or maybe a club, still acting like we barely know each other.