10 (slight 🍋)

Y/n's pov :

It was getting late, the night sky started to fall over the sunset, and it was still raining...

'Great..' I was looking outside the window. Even though the time I was at Nanami's place was kinda fun and chill, there was still something missing... And with that I was slowly getting bored, or maybe I was just sleepy... Even I didn't know myself.
I sat on sofa, still looking outside the window.
After a little while I felt someone sit next to me:

Nanami:"You look sad Y/n.."

Y/n:"Maybe I'm." I kept my gaze on the window.

Nanami:"Maybe?"

Y/n:"Well I don't know if I'm sad, it's more like I'm bored or something..."

Nanami:"Ah I see."

He then get up and walked towards something that looked like gramophone? I didn't noticed he had it there. It didn't look like those old ones, it was kinda moder.

Y/n:"Oh, no, no, nooo I can't even dance!"

Nanami:"That's not a problem, you can follow my steps."

A/n: Please play this song👇(I know it's odl and stufs, but I kinda feel like it fits in so😅)

Y/n:"Noo, really."

He come up to me and offered me his hand, I smiled and took it, he raised me from the sofa, one of my hand on his shoulder, and one of his hand on my lower back. At the start we were just humming and swinging to the rhythm, and then he slowly started to dance with me, as he said I was trying to follow his steps, and as I foolowed I tripped a little he catched me, we laughed a little.
Our eyes met and as we were there standing, and staring into each other eyes, the music still playing, we were slowly starting to get closer to each other, and when even our faces were enough close, I felt his nose brushing against mine, and our faces began to move closer to each other.
He kissed me, and I kissed back, soon his tongue was pleasing for entrance, and I let him, his tongue exploring my mouth. Soon after we were making out, both of his hands on my lower back, and mine wrapped around his neck. We somehow moved to the kitchen, he sat me down on the kitchen desk, we were still making out as he began to unzip my dress.
I broke the kiss :

Y/n:"Wait, shouldn't we move to the bedroom?"

Nanami:"Good idea."

I hopped off the kitchen desk, we run to the bedroom, I closed the door and as soon as I turned around his lips were on mine again, placing his hands on my sides and slowly tracing up to take off my dress. While that I started to unbutton his shirt. My dress fell on the floor, our tongues fighting, soft moans escaping our mouths, soon I was lying on the bed underneath him, he pinned my hands on the bed.

He was kissing my neck mow, leaving little marks, the lower he got the more he bit me, quite  moans escaping my mouth, then he stopped to take off his shirt, and when he was about to take off my underwear, his phone rang..
He took it and looked on the screen, and then sighed.

Nanami:"Sorry but I have to take this."

I smiled as a reply

Y/n:"Okay, I'll go to shower."

He answered and I entered the bathroom, I smiled wide, and felt my whole face red.

'Jeez, that was.... I can't even describe it.'

I turned on the shower and got in.

Nanami's pov:

Things were getting cheesy, but the God damn phone... And who called? Well it was the airlines, just telling me that our flight will have a little delay because of the weather out there.

They couldn't chose a better timing.
Y/n was in the shower, I took her dress from the floor and placed it on the chair.
I don't think she have some pajamas, so I'll just borrow her one of my shirts.

After about fifteen minutes she got out of the bathroom some towel wrapped around her.

Nanami:"Here, take this."
I offered the shirt.

Y/n:"Thank you." she smiled and took the shirt, I began to walk away from her, but she stopped me by grabbing my hand :

Y/n:"umm, I just... Won't you sleep with me in the bed? I mean, I don't really sleep well when it's raining, and I would feel safer with someone by my side."

She was looking at me with puppy eyes, of course I won't say no!

Nanami:"Okay." I looked her in the eyes and smiled. She changed into the shirt and we got in the bed, she hugged me, and rest her head on my chest, I wrapped one of my arms around her.

Y/n:"Thank you." she said before falling asleep.

'Interesting women... I think I'm starting to fall for her, really. God I wonder what will happen in New York. If something will happen.'

Soon after I fell asleep too.