31

Nanami's pov:

When I woke up,it was late in the morning, Y/n wasn't there anymore. She probably left earlier ,while I was still asleep.
I sighed, and started getting ready,so I can get to work again.

*time skip*

Even though I was working for about three or four hours , I already felt like piece of shit.
Y/n was right , I shouldn't have drank that much. I leaned back in my chair , sighing heavily.

All of the sudden, I heard yelling. It was getting closer to the door of my office.

"Let me fucking go! I have to talk to that motherfucker!"

That voice sounds familiar...
Miya?

"Miss please-"

"Don't you dare touch me!"

The yelling now right behind the door.
I stood up from my chair and slowly walked up to open the door.
To my 'surprise' there was Miya , arguing with our security guard and pushing him away from herself.

Miya :"I said don't touch me! I have to talk to him!" She smacked his hand away from her.

Nanami :"Miya ?" She turned around quickly.

Miya :"You!" She pointed her finger on me, walking closer, I took a few steps back , I suggested to the security guard , by raising my hand,that he can go.

Miya : "So where is she !?" She raised her voice even more. The whole company , gave us kinda shocked glance.

Nanami :"Miya , please calm down." I walked up to the door again ,and closed them ,to give us some privacy.

Miya :"What do you mean 'calm down' , where's my sister?" I froze for a moment.

Miya:"She left your place at like five in the morning, she texted me that she'll go to her apartment for a few things and she'll come back to my place."

I was just standing there , completely quiet, staring at her with frozen face.
Nanami :"What do you mean by that?" I asked her , unsure if I really want to hear her answer.

Miya :"Well ,when she haven't came yet , I went to her place , at first I knocked on the door ,when nobody answered I unlocked the door since I still have the keys to her apartment, and guess what she wasn't there . It even looked like she wasn't even there. So where is she Kento ?"
She looked at me with some kind of hope in her eyes.
I frowned and looked at the ground.

Nanami :"Miya I-" I stopped .
The answer on her question appeared in my head.

Nanami :"Miya you have to leave." I looked at her frowning.

Miya :"What?!" She yelled at me.
It kinda shocked me at first ,but I tried to keep my mind calm,or at least try to look like that.

Nanami :"Miya , there are a lot things you don't know of ,and I don't want to get you involved in this situation, like I did with Y/n ,and I deeply regret it Miya."

Miya :"What the hell ,is going on?! Are you a fucking murder or something !?" She started yelling even more. I grabbed her by her shoulders.

Nanami :"Miya! Listen to me!" The whole situation is starting to get on my nerves.

Nanami :"This situation ,is non of your business so-"

Miya :"But my sister is!" She frowned,grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me into my chair.

Miya :"Tell me ! Where's my sister? ..."
Tears started to appear in her eyes .

Nanami :"I'm sorry Miya, but I can't tell you ."
She let go of me ,and stepped away. The tears started rolling down her face, I stood up , feeling sorry for her , I tried to reach out my hand to calm her down.
Nanami :"Miya I-"