18

Nanami's pov :

When i woke up, the sun seemed to be pretty high on the sky I think it was late in the morning. Y/n was still sleeping, I leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead.

Y/n:"Mmmmmm~" She opened her eyes slowly.

Nanami:"Good morning." I whispered loudly.

Y/n:"Good morning ~" She whispered back.

I kissed her, and in a moment I felt her melt in my arms as she kissed me back.

After that we were just cuddling in bed for a while. This was one of the moments, I never wanted to reach the end. I wanted to hold her in my arms and look at her like this forever.

Y/n:"Nanami ~let's go to the breakfast, I'm starting to be hungry." She looked at me with a puppy eyes.

Nanami:"Alright, let's go.."

We got up from the bed, she grabbed some clothes and ran to the bathroom to dress up.

'Even after all of the things we do with each other, she still dresses up in the bathroom.' I smiled at my own thoughts.

'She's really beautiful.'

When she came out, I was ready to leave. She put on her shoes and we began to walk to some restaurant, to get some breakfast.

We lead our way through some park. Even though it was late morning, there was just a few people. Maybe because of the cold that was outside, winter was slowly coming again.

Y/n held my hand, our fingers tangled, she was close by my side. We were silently enjoying our little walk. I love her and I know that for sure!

Y/n:"So... What are we going to do today?" She broke the silence.

Nanami:"Well I wasn't really thinking about it. Maybe we could went on some small sort of date, what do you think?"   I turned my head to look at her.
She was starting to blush heavily. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

Y/n:"A-alright." I smiled a little.

We were at some restaurant, I opened the door for her, she walked in and I followed. Well to be honest, it was more like a Cafe or something like that, more than a restaurant.

We sat down at some table and looked at the menu.

Y/n:" I think, I'll get some pancakes with green tea. What about you?"

Nanami :"Probably just a toast, and coffee."

After a little while, some waitress came up to our table and took our order.

"The food will be there in a while."

While waiting we were chatting about everything (?), there was so many things I could talk about with her. She's just amazing.
The way she can talk about anything, she always look so beautiful, I feel like I cloud stare at her forever, and just listen to her.

Y/n's pov :

We were chatting a little bit, and I've got kinda carried away by the topic we were having, and after a while of talking I looked at Nanami, he was just staring having this small smile on his face.

I cupped his face with one hand, he blinked a few times and look the other way.

Nanami :"Uh sorry I-"

I kissed him on the cheek, just to reassure him that I'm okay with that.

Y/n:"I love you." He looked at me, a slight blush appeared on his face. He smiled at me.

Nanami :"I love you too." He grabbed me by the hand cupping his face and kissed it.
They served out meals.

Y/n:"Ah thank you so much."

"No problem miss, I'm sorry that it took so long, we were just having a little problems in the kitchen. Enjoy your meal." The waitress said and left.

It looked delicious, and it was!

*time skip 30 minutes later*

I was full. Nanami paid and we left. Our way back to the hotel went through the park again.

Y/n:" Wait now that it's on my mind, when are we flying back to Japan?"

Nanami :"Well... Tomorrow why?"

Y/n:"Tomorrow? And when?"

Nanami:"At 3 pm."
I sighed in relief.

Y/n:"Yuuji is flying with us?"

Nanami :"Yes, Satoru told me that he wants to leave the boy in 'my' hands for about a week, then he's going to pick him up since he'll be coming back in Tokyo."

Y/n:"Ah I see."

When we got back into our hotel room, we began to pack our things.

*time skip, evening. *

I was done packing my stuffs. Nanami went out because of something a longer while ago. I dressed my self in a little bit of a warm clothes since night was slowly coming and winter started. I went to the reception to ask if he came back.

They told me he didn't.
I sighed. 'Where the hell is he?' Night sky started to appear with a stars. It even seemed like the moon would shine too.

"Y/n?"

I turned to the person. It was Nanami.

Y/n:"Oh thank God! Where-"

He took my hand and leaned closer to me so he could whisper.

Nanami:"Come with me please."